The Cup in Portland OR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

The Cup in Portland OR

If anyones interested....I uploaded my pictures with the cup to my profile. Too bad they didn't have a Bruins logo (local minor league team is the Winter Hawks), but it was still great!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: The Cup in Portland OR

Great pic DJ, but man, you gotta get a new jersey.  That Pooh Bear thing represents rock bottom for this franchise. I can barely look at it. 
    Just messing with you, in case it didn't come across, but I really did hate that jersey.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: The Cup in Portland OR:
    Great pic DJ, but man, you gotta get a new jersey.  That Pooh Bear thing represents rock bottom for this franchise. I can barely look at it.  Just messing with you, in case it didn't come across, but I really did hate that jersey.   
    Posted by scooter244

Thanks, waited 2 hrs for my turn. I was gonna wear my stanley cup champs shirt and I don't like this shirt much either but here's my delema...got it for $40, which was a great deal for a jersey with a name (Thorton, bought it back before we mishandled him) and it has Bobby Orrs autograph so I'm stuck with it to some degree, gotta wear the Bobby Orr autograph for visiting the cup, but I agree and will make a point to get a jersey with a spoked B, need x-mas ideas anyway. Of course out here on the left coast someone mistook it for a UCLA Bruins shirt....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: The Cup in Portland OR:
    In Response to Re: The Cup in Portland OR : Thanks, waited 2 hrs for my turn. I was gonna wear my stanley cup champs shirt and I don't like this shirt much either but here's my delema...got it for $40, which was a great deal for a jersey with a name (Thorton, bought it back before we mishandled him) and it has Bobby Orrs autograph so I'm stuck with it to some degree, gotta wear the Bobby Orr autograph for visiting the cup, but I agree and will make a point to get a jersey with a spoked B, need x-mas ideas anyway. Of course out here on the left coast someone mistook it for a UCLA Bruins shirt....
    Posted by deejm2112

Hey if it's got Orr's sig on it, it's gold. 

Sections
Shortcuts