The Cup is coming to the Niagara Region

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

The Cup is coming to the Niagara Region

Nathan Horton is bringing the mug to Dunnville, Ontario on Sunday, July 17th. There will be a parade and a chance to get a picture with the cup for $5.

Here's the facebook link for those of you who are close by...

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188280917895394

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: The Cup is coming to the Niagara Region

Any word on Gregory Campbell bringing the Cup to Tillsonburg?
    Closer for me and hoping less of a crowd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

I just caught this in the Niagara paper the other day. Dan Paille is from Welland and haven't heard anything from there.

I think Horton is the first player to get the cup, I don't know if anyone knows the order of who gets it, that might give you a timeframe from when it might arrive in Tillsonburg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

http://www.cbc.ca/m/rich/sports/hockey/story/2011/07/05/sp-stanleycup-bruins.html

"A return to North America from there will see it make a number of stops around Ontario at the end of July: Oshawa (Shawn Thornton), Welland (Dan Paille), Guelph (Rich Peverley), Tillsonburg (Gregory Campbell), Brampton (Tyler Seguin), Peterborough (Marc Savard) and Ottawa (Chris Kelly)."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: The Cup is coming to the Niagara Region:
    [QUOTE]I just caught this in the Niagara paper the other day. Dan Paille is from Welland and haven't heard anything from there. I think Horton is the first player to get the cup, I don't know if anyone knows the order of who gets it, that might give you a timeframe from when it might arrive in Tillsonburg.
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]

Dan Paille will have the cup in Welland on July 27th. I am from St.Catharines & plan on being there. Details to come soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Cup is coming to the Niagara Region : Dan Paille will have the cup in Welland on July 27th. I am from St.Catharines & plan on being there. Details to come soon.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for letting me know, I'll get to see it twice then! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Our cottage is in Dunnville so I will be there and taking lots of pics. I'll post them later.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

BigD7 I'm from Welland there is supposed to be a small ceremony at city hall in Welland on the 27th.From city hall he will be taking the cup to the arena.He is supposed to take the cup on the" maid of the mist".My undestanding is that when Derek Sanderson won the cup in 70 & 72 the players never had the cup for the day like now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I have all points bulletin out to my buddies in Brampton for details when Tyler shows up at City Hall... and will also view it in my local area of Oshawa when Thornton  brings it here.. My Bruins Stanley Cup gear just arrived today and man o man, can't wait..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Seguin has the Cup on July 31.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i hopes they don't damage the cup while it is being moved around from village to village by canoe and dog sleds. lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i hopes they don't damage the cup while it is being moved around from village to village by canoe and dog sleds. lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    I "hopes" you wouldn't be illiterate after graduating from the American educational system(you know....skool)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Tyler Seguin will bring the Cup to Westwood Arena (Hwy 27, south of Albion) on either the 31st July or 1st August.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]BigD7 I'm from Welland there is supposed to be a small ceremony at city hall in Welland on the 27th.From city hall he will be taking the cup to the arena.He is supposed to take the cup on the" maid of the mist".My undestanding is that when Derek Sanderson won the cup in 70 & 72 the players never had the cup for the day like now.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]

Hey John, I heard Paille might be bringing the Cup to Boston Pizza in Welland as well. Have you heard anything about that? I'm from St.Catharines, so I will be definately be going to Welland on the 27th no matter where he takes it.

15. This post has been removed.