THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!

Been waiting for this since the philly game 7 ended! Its a new begining and we are playing the habs couldn't be happier. Lets hope we get this first game. LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!

5 hrs. and 45 mins.....tick, tick, tick- the challenge is not to start drinking too early, i'm getting antsy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!:
    5 hrs. and 45 mins.....tick, tick, tick- the challenge is not to start drinking too early, i'm getting antsy.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Bahaha think im going to go to the driving range and hit like 300 balls to keep myself busy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

LOL i wish i could but work nights will have to settle with havng a chew and watching it on the computer. Game 2 I will make up for it though and probabaly lose my voice yelling in person at the garden!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah emotions are running high on this end.

So much so I've spent about 4 days fighting with someone or other about CJ's press conference.

Good thing I've got a game myself that ends at 7:50, I'll be home in time for the start of the 2nd.

Else I'd be having my first drink in about 15 minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Yah emotions are running high on this end. So much so I've spent about 4 days fighting with someone or other about CJ's press conference. Good thing I've got a game myself that ends at 7:50, I'll be home in time for the start of the 2nd. Else I'd be having my first drink in about 15 minutes.
    Posted by BadHabitude

You know Badhab, I really appreciate the passion you have for your team.

It does seem to manifest itself in funny ways sometimes (e.g. I've think you've expressed your distaste for Kessel about 10,000 times so far, expressed how bad the Leafs are, will be, should be, might be etc, man-love for Seguin (all 22 points so far), distaste for Phaneuf etc etc....

On those points we can debate...

But what is beyond debate is your devotion to the team you follow.  No one can take that away from you. (and those other true Black and Gold fans) ...good luck to your Bruins

On the one thing we can agree on 100%.  We don't like the Habs.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

badhab...our discussion was an example of how to do it. no put downs or name calling, kept it civil. in the end we all want the same thing--LORD STANLEYS CUP! nothing but good vibes from here on out, let it permiate into the garden and through the team.  whoop up on the habs! man i'm pumped

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Game on. Enjoy the series, everyone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Game on. Enjoy the series, everyone.
    Posted by Kennedy97

F UUUUUUUUUUUUUU (until the end of the series, enjoy the series...somewhat)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

I have been humming hockey chants to myself all day long.

HERE WE GO BRUINS, HERE WE GO!!

and of course a spontaneuous

CAAAAARRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!

I also feel the unexplained urge to remove a drum from the 7 year olds drum kit and bang on it throughout the game tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Sitting here at work can't wait nervous excited feel like i am gona pass out.....7 cant get here soon enough

Sections
Shortcuts