The difference between Paille and Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The difference between Paille and Cooke

We have differing opinions about the Paille hit but in no way should it be mentioned in the same breath as Matt Cooke.

Here is a summation of Cookes career. So many good players hacked down by this guy. I hope somebody does something to get rid of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waePHWjVGY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: The difference between Paille and Cooke

In Response to The difference between Paille and Cooke:
    We have differing opinions about the Paille hit but in no way should it be mentioned in the same breath as Matt Cooke. Here is a summation of Cookes career. So many good players hacked down by this guy. I hope somebody does something to get rid of him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waePHWjVGY
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

This video shows what a piece of shyte Matt Cooke really is. I love tough hockey, but clearly this guy crosses the line, time after time. He knows exactly what he's doing out there....but has ZERO control. Hopefully his day will come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't think anybody has the time to list the many differences between Paille and Cooke.  Even if you thought the Sawada hit was awful, it is not even in the same league as many of Cooke's hits.

Cooke must go down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The difference is the puck was in play with Paille's and he didn't use his elbow nor alter his trajectory to show intent of a dirty hit.

With Savard, the puck was already shot into the zone.

He did leave his feet, which is a no-no.

Cooke's is clearly more egregious. Leave it to Colin Campbell to not have a clue how to analyze a hockey play correctly.

To this day, I have no idea how Cooke was not suspended nor Francie Bouillon taking  out Aaron Ward with a blind side cheap shot behind the play out of the penalty box.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: The difference between Paille and Cooke:
    The difference is the puck was in play with Paille's and he didn't use his elbow nor alter his trajectory to show intent of a dirty hit. With Savard, the puck was already shot into the zone. He did leave his feet, which is a no-no. Cooke's is clearly more egregious. Leave it to Colin Campbell to not have a clue how to analyze a hockey play correctly. To this day, I have no idea how Cooke was not suspended nor Francie Bouillon taking  out Aaron Ward with a blind side cheap shot behind the play out of the penalty box.
    Posted by BBReigns

Better yet the Scott walker sucker punch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Another one.

The only explanation is that Jacobs, Sinden or O'Connell embarrassed or somehow ruined Colin Campbell's career in some way.

It just doesn't make sense.

All 3 are slam dunk fines or minumum game suspension worthy cheap shots.

Walker was 3rd man in on the Ward sucker punch for crying out loud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The difference was that Cooke targeted the head. Paille targeted and hit the SHOULDER. The guy did not get a concussion, he has an injury to his SHOULDER. The media leaped on Ference's comment and trumpeted "HEAD HIT. It wasn't .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

Yeah,you have to wonder how this moron is still alive.Is anyone here old enough to remember Floyd Patterson knocking out Ingmar Johanson a while back ?I'd love to see Chara do the same to Cooke,only his leg stops twitching.Bruin fans have a good day!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

:wow isnt it worth the instigator to just throttle the guy????? im sure the blood's boiling more with savard out for the season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCORE6. Show SCORE6's posts

funny how the penguins and their fans are singing a different tune with crosby out .....and he was hit by clean hockey hits......cooke should be out for as long as savard is.....the bruins lost their best playmaker...maybe the hockey gods are getting involved with malkin out for the season and crosby out for a period of time 

Sections
Shortcuts