The door

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

The door

who opened the f..k door when pac was hit by chara , look carefully at the video and you'll see the door was opened by someone on the Bruin's bench... if it was'nt intentionnal of chara , someone else on the bench wanted him to be hurt..... anyway.... i already know what people here we'll say ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: The door

In Response to The door:
    who opened the f..k door when pac was hit by chara , look carefully at the video and you'll see the door was opened by someone on the Bruin's bench... if it was'nt intentionnal of chara , someone else on the bench wanted him to be hurt..... anyway.... i already know what people here we'll say ...
    Posted by Greatseason

lee harvey oswald

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

yep ... for sure... but just take a look and you'll see...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: The door:
    In Response to The door : lee harvey oswald
    Posted by goodnewsbears

It was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Gerald Ford?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

I've certainly moved on.  You're the one who started the thread.

Boston's bruins fans you're so idiots no wonder why others hate you ... so boring in New england, this '' accident '' gave U something to talk about..for a least a year !
    Posted by Greatseason

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Pointless.... but i will go with O.J. Simpson!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Nice try, check the vid. Crack at bottom when hit, crack on side after hit. Slide lock held. Next.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Boston's bruins fans you're so idiots no wonder why others hate you ... so boring in New england, this '' accident '' gave U something to talk about..for a least a year !
    Posted by Greatseason

Me no likey speaka da english

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueoxen. Show blueoxen's posts

Posted by Greatseason

Where did you go to skool?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

In Response to The door : lee harvey oswald
    Posted by goodnewsbears

There was a second opener.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The ghost of Reagan?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Posted by Greatseason

It certainly gave you, the rest of the Hab fans, the Molson Family, Air Canada and Via Rail something to talk about.

I guess there is nothing else to do or talk about in Mon..real? Too bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

Quel Stupide...!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

I say it was the aliens who built the pyramids. Next...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

Back and to left.......back and to the left......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

Jimmy Hoffa ......Charlie Sheen is now running the show in Montreal

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

It was Coloniel Mustard. He did it with a stick on the Bruins bench.

Funded by pro Castro rebels.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Posted by Greatseason

The "accident" didn't give us something to talk about, dufus. Montreal's "response" with 911 calls, witch hunts and some of the most unprecedented horse-manure the NHL has ever seen gave us something to talk about. Boredom results from a lack of activities, which is what Im guessing Montreal and the Habs media is suffering from. You know... Idle hands are the devils playthings... etc. I believe you're all scheduling a rally against Chara to fill your empty schedules, followed by a police car burning riot at 3:00, and a book-burning at 5:00. Hurry, you're going to be late!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Charlie Kelly.... YEEEHAWWWW WILDCARD B*@#&ES

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Are you kidding me?? Is this Greatseason moron for real??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Are you kidding me?? Is this Greatseason moron for real??
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

whole bunch of them in mtl.  he's probably one of the guys who called 911.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to The door:
    Posted by Greatseason

Its not a lie if YOU believe it!

Sections
Shortcuts