The fans in Van drive me more nutty by the day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The fans in Van drive me more nutty by the day

Just when I thought Canuckleheads couldn' drive me more up the wall, you should hear the reaction - whther it's my friends, or on the radio or on the message boards on CBC and TSN - to their latest slide.

It's all about Bieksa and Kesler being hurt - of course they can't be expected to be so great with those two injuries. Here they are one point out of 9th, and that's what it supposedly comes down to. They're beind Ottawa in the standings, and the fans say injuries are to blame.

You know what's to blame? No heart and weak coaching. Maybe if Booth, Lou, Edler and a Sedin were also out then they could play the injury card. But as long as the Sens - missing Cowen, Michalek, Latendresse, Anderson, Karlsson and Spezza - are out playing you through sheer will and great coaching, you can't be playing the injury card.

I've never cheered for the Jackets as much as I will tomorrow - knock these whiny bums and their amazingly annoying fans out of a playoff spot. Go Jackets Go!

End rant.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: The fans in Van drive me more nutty by the day

I thought they might have been upset at Julien's comments about embellishing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No, no.  Go on.

And what happened to David Booth?  There's a guy who just totally lost me.  Almost makes me leery of what might happen to David Clarkson if he gets moved out of NJ this year.

But hey, at least we all know that "Lou" is a cool guy with a sense of humour, and we can enjoy the dry wit and smug smirk of Vigneault.  And Mike Gillis is...well, he's an idiot. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, they have to have something to blame to continue repressing the fact that their window of opportunity has, in all likelyhood, closed.

Remember, this is the same fanbase that continues to blame their 2011 SCF loss on Colin Campbell....no accountability out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You know what I'd truly love to see, for all these "We're Canada's team" freaks? For not one damn Canadian team in the wEst to make it, and all four in the East to get into the playoffs. Yeah, I'm a Western Canadian, but that still gives me one truly Western Canadian team in the playoffs, even if they are geographically lost at the moment. Even better would be if Columbus, with their great play of late and only 4 poins back of Van (hopefully only two after tomorrow) is the team to knock them out. That's about the most demoralizing fate I could think of for the Canucks - Jackets in the Divers out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

No, no.  Go on.

And what happened to David Booth?  There's a guy who just totally lost me.  Almost makes me leery of what might happen to David Clarkson if he gets moved out of NJ this year.

But hey, at least we all know that "Lou" is a cool guy with a sense of humour, and we can enjoy the dry wit and smug smirk of Vigneault.  And Mike Gillis is...well, he's an idiot. 

Booth's and Edler's disappearances this season are mysteries for sure - two of the only guys on this squad that had some heart, but they've been mailing it in and then some. I wonder if AV has lost the room.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

No, no.  Go on.

A+! Majority of moves made by "Tomato face " have been failures, from ludicrous "Leaky" Lou contract to way overpaying for Garrison.Ballard and Booth have been busts and contrary to Nuck fans thinking that Kassian is the second coming of Fat Lucic he's more like Tom Sestito without the fighting skills.As far as i'm concerned they get what they deserve.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Booth has been MIA ever since he was traded, that is when he's not injured.  Maybe never been the same since that concussion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Booth has been MIA ever since he was traded, that is when he's not injured.  Maybe never been the same since that concussion.

The only place you can consistently find Booth other than when he is on the injured list is out hunting as he seems to post his hunting pics quite regularly on twitter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

i pretty much only listen to the Team 1040 when im drining around and lately all its been is the Moj and crew talking about how injuries are destroying the Canucks and a few fire AV comments miked in.  I love listening to the Canuck fans in dispair 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

No he sure hasn't. And what about Garrison? Did Brian Campbell make this guy look that good? I do feel bad for Corey Scheidner though. I always liked him & I as much as I don't want the Canucks to win another game. I do hope he gets it together. Right now he's looking terrible. Every shot looks like it could be trouble.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

No he sure hasn't. And what about Garrison? Did Brian Campbell make this guy look that good? I do feel bad for Corey Scheidner though. I always liked him & I as much as I don't want the Canucks to win another game. I do hope he gets it together. Right now he's looking terrible. Every shot looks like it could be trouble.

Its sorta like the Markov effect on Komisarik, got him a big contract but you can really see what he's like without his crutch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought they might have been upset at Julien's comments about embellishing.

They were, thats why a video was made and posted by a fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

A+! Majority of moves made by "Tomato face " have been failures, from ludicrous "Leaky" Lou contract to way overpaying for Garrison.Ballard and Booth have been busts and contrary to Nuck fans thinking that Kassian is the second coming of Fat Lucic he's more like Tom Sestito without the fighting skills.As far as i'm concerned they get what they deserve.

Overpayment is right. One good season does not a career make. If the opposite were true Andy Delmore would have been a perpetual Norris Trophy candidate....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

i pretty much only listen to the Team 1040 when im drining around and lately all its been is the Moj and crew talking about how injuries are destroying the Canucks and a few fire AV comments miked in.  I love listening to the Canuck fans in dispair 

At least someone around here has to share my exposure. The most entertaing is when I go out to the pub... watched the game last night at my local Legion (hey, it's cheap beer and safe as houses) and the conitnuous refrains were "injuries" "fire AV" and "fire Gillis."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Overpayment is right. One good season does not a career make. If the opposite were true Andy Delmore would have been a perpetual Norris Trophy candidate....

[/QUOTE]

Do you mean this Andy Delmore? Lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gin6Q2ef6Cg

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[/QUOTE]

Holy sh*t!!! What a save!! Kudos to Biron.....and, yes. That Andy Delmore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Who is inbetween the pipes tonight for Boston? Rask I assume?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

dang, wrong thread.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

dang, wrong thread.

Yes he is & most likely Anton tomorrow!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Holy sh*t!!! What a save!! Kudos to Biron.....and, yes. That Andy Delmore.

[/QUOTE]

It's one of the best I ever seen. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It's one of the best I ever seen. 

Makes me recall that in the early 2000's Biron was considered a real up and comer....the supposed heir to Hasek, in Buffalo at leat.

Sections
Shortcuts