The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/42796-Trade-Talk-Luongo-back-to-Florida.html

I am not sure who is bait but Weiss is always motivated, sure Miami is nice but this guy has to be sick of losing. Who would you give up? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's

Thornton, Hamill and Seguin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

NAS, your either hammering a player repeatedly, being sarcastic to another poster or making fun of peoples posts. Maybe it's time you take a break.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You tell me where Weiss fits on the B's and I'll be a kind, gentle sunflower for a calendar week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

I don't know if Weiss is a possiblity, but if he is I'd make room.

Lucic-Krejci-Peverley
    Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin
    Kelly-Weiss-Horton
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton

I would like to break up the first line of LKH.  So this allows for that to happen, and spreads scoring throughout the top 3 lines. Reunites Weiss and Horton too.

I don't know what you'd offer, but that's three really solid lines. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

He's a left handed shooting center, something the Bruins don't have in their top 9 players.

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's:
    You tell me where Weiss fits on the B's and I'll be a kind, gentle sunflower for a calendar week.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Why change anything but the 4th line at this point. KLH is beginning to jell; Bergeron's line is soaring; and Kelly's line is playing very well as the "chemistry" grows.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

If Chia's bent on a trade, I'd rather trade Krejci to NY for Anisimov, straight up. The B's would get a young bull of a center to work between Horton and Looch, and NY would get a guy who, taken out of a defensive system, would be an 80 point man. Would be a great trade for both teams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Trade for Weiss to give him the 8 minutes of icetime that Pouliot/Caron get? No thank you. When Horton and Weiss were together in Florida, Horton was the go-to guy. So Weiss would be no higher than him on Boston's depth chart. I don't think he would play very well getting single-digit ice time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Why change anything but the 4th line at this point. KLH is beginning to jell; Bergeron's line is soaring; and Kelly's line is playing very well as the "chemistry" grows.
    Posted by bogie6

On Saturday's telecast of the game up here in Canada , the announcers suggested that the Bruins 4th line is recognized as one of the best 4th lines in the league. Just thought I'd make you aware of this in case you weren't watching the last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Did anyone click on the link to the original article?

You know who it is?

Eklund.

I'm disappointed that THN stooped that low.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Did anyone click on the link to the original article? You know who it is? Eklund. I'm disappointed that THN stooped that low.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Lyle Richardson was clearly making fun of the "rumor" as he pointed out the many flaws in the logic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's : Lyle Richardson was clearly making fun of the "rumor" as he pointed out the many flaws in the logic.
    Posted by dezaruchi

OK, right, I didn't get it.

And now that I get it, it still doesn't make sense.

Saying those rumors are dumb is the equivalent of saying what the dog left on the curb is nasty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's : OK, right, I didn't get it. And now that I get it, it still doesn't make sense. Saying those rumors are dumb is the equivalent of saying what the dog left on the curb is nasty.
    Posted by BadHabitude

The name of the guy's column is Rumor Roundup. I infer from the title that he is likely to write about "rumors" that made the rounds this week and then comment on them. Mission accomplished Lyle. Unlike Eklund, Richardson (aka Spector) is generally as well respected as one can be in the world of rumor reporting. The guy gets paid to write a weekly column regardless of whether or not there's anything tangible to report. The fact that he isn't willing to make up a rumor if there's nothing there doesn't bother me but the guy has to write something so why not make fun of Eklund?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I actually would be really happy if the PC grabbed Weiss in reasonable deal.

Can never have two many fast, two way centerman. Reuniting Weiss with Horton on the 3rd line turns that line into a beast making this probably the deepest top9 in the league.

That said for the deal to really be a winner it would have to involve minimal roster players and probably be pick heavy.

Caron + 1st + ???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's : The name of the guy's column is Rumor Roundup. I infer from the title that he is likely to write about "rumors" that made the rounds this week and then comment on them. Mission accomplished Lyle. Unlike Eklund, Richardson (aka Spector) is generally as well respected as one can be in the world of rumor reporting. The guy gets paid to write a weekly column regardless of whether or not there's anything tangible to report. The fact that he isn't willing to make up a rumor if there's nothing there doesn't bother me but the guy has to write something so why not make fun of Eklund?
    Posted by dezaruchi

I go to this guy daily and like his thoughts. Badhab, don't be a stubborn old coot. Try him you might like him.

http://spectorshockey.net/wordpress/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's : I go to this guy daily and like his thoughts. Badhab, don't be a stubborn old coot. Try him you might like him. http://spectorshockey.net/wordpress/
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I admittedly give him extra props for being a fellow maritimer. He's living the dream. He's like us except he managed to parlay talking about hockey online into a full-time gig.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's : I admittedly give him extra props for being a fellow maritimer. He's living the dream. He's like us except he managed to parlay talking about hockey online into a full-time gig.
    Posted by dezaruchi

..........and he's good at it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

If Chia's bent on a trade, I'd rather trade Krejci to NY for Anisimov, straight up. The B's would get a young bull of a center to work between Horton and Looch, and NY would get a guy who, taken out of a defensive system, would be an 80 point man. Would be a great trade for both teams.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

um no, it would be a great trade for NYR, and a terrible trade for Boston

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's : um no, it would be a great trade for NYR, and a terrible trade for Boston
    Posted by bostonfan191646

Bfan, the guy proposing that deal is sometimes guilty of overvaluing player size. I don't think the deal makes much sense for NYR either since they've already got Richards and Dubinsky playing the big minutes at center. As for Boston, isn't another center 1 of the last things they need?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, no offsense to the OP, but why is it that practically every trade rumor involves the B's taking on another center? 

If you don't think Weiss is better than any of our top three centers, and I don't, then how would this deal work?

The Bruins have three very good, young, centers in Bergeron, Seguin, and Krejci.  Then they have a very good depth center in Kelly.  Peverly can play center too.  Then they have a perfect 4th line center in Campbell.

Weiss doesn't fit anywhere.  If you must trade, trade for wingers. Or D-men. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

FYI, you don't have a sense of humor. This drivel with intentional misspelling is not funny.

trade me to goot team. where i have no fear of dumb coach making me play great teams like da isslanders.
    Posted by tukka-fall

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

The center emporium
    centers "r" us
    centorama
    centertime
    center depot
    The centers warehouse
    centerland
    the ghostbusters logo over the word winger.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's a left handed shooting center, something the Bruins don't have in their top 9 players. In Response to Re: The FLA Pipeline - Weiss to the B's :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

Krejci
    Bergeron
    Kelly

Where would Weiss play?

0-1

Kel?  Did you forget to answer or concede?

Sections
Shortcuts