The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston

What a pathetic display from the Flyers in Game 3. Boston laid a beating on them. Philly looked tired, worn out and played indifferent at time. Bruins now have the confidence to finish the Flyers in 4.

Bring on Tampa Bay. It will be an entertaining series. Bruins match up well with the Lightening. Ultimately, this series will be decided by special teams, defence and goaltending. Although Tampa can score many goals, that will not be the case vs, Tim Thomas. The B's will dictate the physical play and control the game. Lucic is finally starting to skate and find his game. I predict the Bruins in 6.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston

tempting fate eh? i can't do it, last year hurt too bad. 60 minutes to go camperpete.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Wake up from last years nightmare. That was then, this is now! It just isn't the same for the Flyers. They are toast!

In Response to Re: The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston:
    [QUOTE]tempting fate eh? i can't do it, last year hurt too bad. 60 minutes to go camperpete.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Don't get to ahead of yourself Camp. We were all saying the same thing last year. I am sure we are all condfident that the Bruins will take care of business this time, but let's not forget the Flyers will play for bride & not roll over & just give the series to the Bruins. There is still at least 60 minutes of hockey to go in this series. Let's save the Tampa talk until the Flyers are officially gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

What planet are you living on? No Pronger, no goaltending for Philly. In addition, the Bruins have Krejci, Horton, Kelly, Peverley and TT in net. It's lights out buddy. You need to wake up from last years nightmare and get back to this years reality.

Flyers are toast. Actually it will go good with the cooked goose being served Friday night.

In Response to Re: The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston:
    [QUOTE]Don't get to ahead of yourself Camp. We were all saying the same thing last year. I am sure we are all condfident that the Bruins will take care of business this time, but let's not forget the Flyers will play for bride & not roll over & just give the series to the Bruins. There is still at least 60 minutes of hockey to go in this series. Let's save the Tampa talk until the Flyers are officially gone.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

camperpete, were you alive and on this planet a year ago? i'm am a live in the present kinda guy, but this is not that. this is celebrating a win that has not happened yet. save the celebration for when the series is won- then bottoms up! on to the next

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

I love the B's but one thing this team has taught the last few seasons:

Make No Assumptions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Dude, that was then, this is now. Stop living in the past. You don't get it, Flyers are toast. P.S. I will be celebrating on Friday night.

[QUOTE]camperpete, were you alive and on this planet a year ago? i'm am a live in the present kinda guy, but this is not that. this is celebrating a win that has not happened yet. save the celebration for when the series is won- then bottoms up! on to the next
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I am making an assumption. Flyers are done and finished. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out last season's comeback by the Flyers was facing Rask in net and Pronger playing. In addition, the B's have added quality depth players. This year it is just not in the cards for the Flyers. Bring on Tampa.

[QUOTE]I love the B's but one thing this team has taught the last few seasons: Make No Assumptions.
    Posted by Flameurass[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

I have not mastered the art of staying calm when i am  extremely excited..nor in my 68  years have been able to predict precisely on happening in the future.However the way this team is playing ...my gut feeling is our BRUINS IN FOUR!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, that was then, this is now. Stop living in the past. You don't get it, Flyers are toast. P.S. I will be celebrating on Friday night. In Response to Re: The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]
    Camper, where you from? I would love to come celebrate with you when it's over. I am just as excited as you , I'm just trying to keep a low profile about it & not let my head swell until it's over. I have been through the ringer with this team on numerous occasions for the 30 years I've been a Bruins fan so bare with me if I seem gunshy about celebrating a game they have not won yet. My best friend is a Flyers fan & last summer was the longest one ever for me listening to his crap. I'm hoping Friday night I will be his worst nitemare! Cheers!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I agree. Sweeping the Flyers is sweeet revenge!

[QUOTE]I have not mastered the art of staying calm when i am  extremely excited..nor in my 68  years have been able to predict precisely on happening in the future.However the way this team is playing ...my gut feeling is our BRUINS IN FOUR!!!!
    Posted by unclemiltie42[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Tell your Philly friend he has a better chance of winning the state lottery than Philly coming back to beat the B's. Dream, dream, dream......

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston : Camper, where you from? I would love to come celebrate with you when it's over. I am just as excited as you , I'm just trying to keep a low profile about it & not let my head swell until it's over. I have been through the ringer with this team on numerous occasions for the 30 years I've been a Bruins fan so bare with me if I seem gunshy about celebrating a game they have not won yet. My best friend is a Flyers fan & last summer was the longest one ever for me listening to his crap. I'm hoping Friday night I will be his worst nitemare! Cheers!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston:
    [QUOTE]What a pathetic display from the Flyers in Game 3. Boston laid a beating on them. Philly looked tired, worn out and played indifferent at time. Bruins now have the confidence to finish the Flyers in 4. Bring on Tampa Bay. It will be an entertaining series. Bruins match up well with the Lightening. Ultimately, this series will be decided by special teams, defence and goaltending. Although Tampa can score many goals, that will not be the case vs, Tim Thomas. The B's will dictate the physical play and control the game. Lucic is finally starting to skate and find his game. I predict the Bruins in 6.
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]
    I really don't know much about Tampa besides the big 3 of St.Louis,Lecavilier and Stamkos .I know they played us tough this year from what I can remember.Perhaps we have an advantage over the other playoff teams in that the bottom half of our roster[3rd and 4th lines ,5th and 6th D ]is pretty solid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

The Bruins hammered the Bolts back in the first week of December 8-1. They match up well vs. Tampa. I predict B's in 6 games. Go Bruins!

[QUOTE]In Response to The Flyers goose is COOKED. It will be served Friday night in Boston : I really don't know much about Tampa besides the big 3 of St.Louis,Lecavilier and Stamkos .I know they played us tough this year from what I can remember.Perhaps we have an advantage over the other playoff teams in that the bottom half of our roster[3rd and 4th lines ,5th and 6th D ]is pretty solid.
    Posted by DallasSmith[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts