18STAIOSEDM2.7
    19ROLSTONNJ5
    20BOLLANDCHI3.3
    21BERGFORSNJ0.9
    22HAGMANCAL3
    23VANDERMEEREDM2.3
    24BRUNETTEMIN2.3
    25KOVALEVOTT5

question is, who is your vote for the Bruins to go after....obviously ive posted before that Kaberle is the guy i want.....but Brunette is a close second...the guy is always around the net...a younger version of Recchi

another interesting idea might be to package Ryder's contract with a pick and prospect for Havlat....i know he is always injured but he is a pure goal scorer, something the Bruins lack

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: The Fourth Periods top 25 available players

none of the above ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I think Matt Moulson could be a good fit for the B's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: The Fourth Periods top 25 available players:
    I think Matt Moulson could be a good fit for the B's.
    Posted by lucicfan

30 goals last year allready 14 this year. Id really like that pick up. To think he was  a 9th round pick too.

Lucic-Savard-Horton
    Moulson-Krejci-Ryder
    Wheeler-Bergy-Seguin
    Marchand-Campbel-Thornton

I wonder if an expiring contract and a 2nd or 2nd/3rd would get it done?? (this means recchi becomes healthy scratch and paille is either on waivers or part of the deal)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

MOULSON LANGENBRUNNER SETOGUCHI  hmmmmmm

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Would def. like to see PC kick the tires on a Matt Moulson deal....maybe offer Wheeler or Ryder + Tor. draft pick...or Stuart or Boychuk + Paille w/out the draft pick....throw in a new paint job for the Nassu Coliseum and see if anything clicks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Moulson is playing forward now, right?  Why would you trade Boychuk?  We are already weak on D as it is...we don't need more forwards, we need another top 4 D.

Beauchemin is an underrated defenseman, might be a cheaper option than Kaberle.  If we do go after someone, its most likely Staios though.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: The Fourth Periods top 25 available players : Any mention of tor #1 pick being traded better have Pairise coming back, wheeler would get that moulson deal done why trade a lottery pick for him.
    Posted by uppercut

Hey if we could get Moulson for Wheels + Paille, I'm all for it. Not sure the Isles would bite on that w/out the pick, tho'. Parise would be even better but I don't see NJ angering the fan base further by parting w/him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Would def. like to see PC kick the tires on a Matt Moulson deal....maybe offer Wheeler or Ryder + Tor. draft pick...or Stuart or Boychuk + Paille w/out the draft pick....throw in a new paint job for the Nassu Coliseum and see if anything clicks.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Hemsky has the skills we're all looking for in a player but he's about as durable as a damp kleenex.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I still like Foster, Greene, Whitney, Radek Martinek, or Fedor Tyutin. All are on poor teams, all will be relatively inexpensive (Whitney the priciest) and all won't be "blockbuster deals" but WOULD upgrade the B's blueline. We wouldn't lose major pieces of the current lineup, since they are all in rebuild mode (though Columbus should be better than they are) and we could use picks and prospects for them. (deal from strength)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lagenbrunner is the only one who could help the Bruins that I see on that list along which a cap hit that is affordable. It's funny the Islanders are not at the cap floor and none of their rookies will earn any incentives so New York actually need to add salary.

Sections
Shortcuts