The Great Pretenders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

The Great Pretenders

I've invested in this team emotionaly and financially over the years.  Of course, it hurts, especially emotionally, investing in them for over 48 years.  What is wrong with a team who cannot win in an away SCF game?  Don't they realise what this means?  If they can't win the Cup with this opportunity that was presented to them, will they win in a game 7?  I will still follow and support them emotionally, but certainley not financialy!  Very disgusted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: The Great Pretenders

I agree that the Canucks have not impressed me at any time in this series... Bruins failed to take advantage. Methinks no Cup (again) this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Buddy, it's a game... not life and death.. I am sure the Bruin players know full well what is at stake, but there is a team on the other side trying to do the same.. Game could have gone either way, but it didn't.. I think they take this back to Vancouver for Game 7 and come out with a different result... Tonite was an opportunity.. not the end of the series.. 4th win is always the hardest..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: The Great Pretenders:
    [QUOTE]Buddy, it's a game... not life and death.. I am sure the Bruin players know full well what is at stake, but there is a team on the other side trying to do the same.. Game could have gone either way, but it didn't.. I think they take this back to Vancouver for Game 7 and come out with a different result... Tonite was an opportunity.. not the end of the series.. 4th win is always the hardest..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

WELL PUT....

lucky bounce and the azzwipe just sneaks the puck in....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Come gardenbees it's not time to jump ship.
    The Bruins will get another crack in Vancouver and there will be a game7.
    No better time to win finally in Vancouver

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to Re: The Great Pretenders:
    [QUOTE]Come gardenbees it's not time to jump ship. The Bruins will get another crack in Vancouver and there will be a game7. No better time to win finally in Vancouver
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not jumping ship; like I said, I'm still emotionally invested in this team and support them.  I like your vote of confidence for game 7 and I hope you're right!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

We knew we had to win one game in Vancouver to win the series.

We still have to do that and I'm sure we will.

Any of the three games in Van could have gone our way. Didn't. But could have.

That is a decent sign.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Two words...TIM THOMAS...he is going to finish this thing off in the greatest Stanley Cup Finals victory in the history of the Boston Bruins! I'm disapointed too as I just purchased my airfare from Colorado and 2 tix to game 6 for my wife and I. TIM THOMAS is going to make this dream come true and he is going to steal the Stanley Cup from the clutches of the Canucks...it all starts Monday night! I Believe! Go Bruins!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

gardenbees,

Look man, I feel your pain. It doesn't look good and the Bs consistency has driven me nuts all year. Just don't give up yet.