The Guy that called the Hawks goal, no goal

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Re: The Guy that called the Hawks goal, no goal

The first goal the hawks scored should not have counted due to goalie interference and the no goal your talking about should have counted so things evened out if you asked me. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: The Guy that called the Hawks goal, no goal

In response to thejuice1's comment:

The first goal the hawks scored should not have counted due to goalie interference and the no goal your talking about should have counted so things evened out if you asked me. 

You are correct on the first goal being disallowed due to interference! However you are wrong about the disputed second goal because if you could read lips when he was asked by the folks reviewing the play if he had seen the puck cross the goaline he adamently said he didn't see it cross and that he lost the puck under Rask, therefore he blew the whistle once the whistle blows there is an immediate stoppage of play and at that time there was no goal. I won't even get into the triple penalty that should have been called on Marchand's breakaway,all the kid from CBH's did was Slash,Trip and crosscheck Brad,no call... Or how about the goalie from the Blackhawks holding onto Seguin's stick so he couldn't play the puck when he got caught behind the net with nowhere's to send the puck? Or maybe we should talk about the delay of game penalty where the Chicago guy gets away with shooting the puck out of the rink to get a stoppage without the assistance of the stick of the Bruin mixing it up with him!Better yet lets just talk about the better team winning the game in OT.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.