The Habs and Max just like the little boy who cried wolf

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The Habs and Max just like the little boy who cried wolf

Fake injuries and dive to draw penalties and now... hahaha yup this is the on ice version of the little boy that cried wolf! Looks like there was a wolf this time!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: The Habs and Max just like the little boy who cried wolf

You're not even watching the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

Marcand had a few comments about this before the game
    Kind of ironic as he is the biggest diving cherry picker in the NHL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: The Habs and Max just like the little boy who cried wolf:
    You're not even watching the game.
    Posted by callodthedom19

True but listening to it on the radio

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Do you all know the story of the little boy that cried wolf?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lucic,
    You realize that your claim to fame is a Bruins Troll on a Bruins site.  Man is that sad. 
    Why not go to a Habs board.  They would welcome you there. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Lucic, You realize that your claim to fame is a Bruins Troll on a Bruins site.  Man is that sad.  Why not go to a Habs board.  They would welcome you there. 
    Posted by shuperman

No troll fan here just a very disgusted fan with this core of bruins and its coach who wilt in big spots or games. Your calling me a habs fan but your about to cry for max?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Max may be a twit on the ice but he is a human.  I will never meet him in my life nor will you.  He could be the nicest person on earth but b/c he wears a Habs shirt he is an enemy.  I get it. 
    To wish death on a sports figure is sad.  Your life can't be that bad can it.  Its a March regular season game.  We didnt lose the stanley cup. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to The Habs and Max just like the little boy who cried wolf:
    Fake injuries and dive to draw penalties and now... hahaha yup this is the on ice version of the little boy that cried wolf! Looks like there was a wolf this time!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

what's the score again??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Max may be a twit on the ice but he is a human.  I will never meet him in my life nor will you.  He could be the nicest person on earth but b/c he wears a Habs shirt he is an enemy.  I get it.  To wish death on a sports figure is sad.  Your life can't be that bad can it.  Its a March regular season game.  We didnt lose the stanley cup. 
    Posted by shuperman

Your putting words in my mouth troll. I am not wishing but at the same time I wouldn't feel bad no matter what the outcome is of his hit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

Max may be a twit on the ice but he is a human.  I will never meet him in my life nor will you.  He could be the nicest person on earth but b/c he wears a Habs shirt he is an enemy.  I get it.  To wish death on a sports figure is sad.  Your life can't be that bad can it.  Its a March regular season game.  We didnt lose the stanley cup. 
    Posted by shuperman

I agree (can I have one exception? If so, I will use it on Matt Cooke)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

This was not in the category of the regular activities of this group of piccolo players from St. Katherine's Street. Now Les Pousses can get back to their regular antics in their next game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I still feel the same way after seeing the hit. The habs got what they deserved hopefuly this happens for every dive and fake injury they have hammed up vs us over the last 20 years.

Sections
Shortcuts