The handling of Brad Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: The handling of Brad Marchand

In Response to The handling of Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Marchand has been outstanding this season but never gets a promotion to play with better players. The guy is one of the best wingers on the team & CJ is underutilizing him. I don't understand the treatment or reward system by CJ.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]

At the start of the season, I was focussing on Seguin and Caron.  However, I see Marchand taking advantage of every shift, as opposed to every game.  WIthout a doubt, his improvement(s) required to be productive at the NHL-level will come very quickly using this approach.  Good on him!

Yeah, I'd like to see him play with some of teh others, but that is just a matter of time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to Re: The handling of Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Is there anyone here at all thats sick and tired of CJ playing with the lines like its midget hockey ? Set the lines and leave them alone, if someone is injured, replace him with someone  thats not on a regular line.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

Wally, you can count me in. Since last season's playoffs, i came to the conclusion tha CJ is a stubborn head. He does a good job to a point, like help placing his team in the playoff mix, but beyond that he shows no initiative, no innovation; and most of all, he clearly has a low risk tolerance. Not a good quality for success, IMO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: The handling of Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The handling of Brad Marchand : You'll have to wait another 77 posts before 'Your Highness' replies to you .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I don't know who "Your Highness" is, but I agree with that guy.  Waiting until someone has 100 posts removed all likelyhood of getting sucked in by a troll, or wasting time with someone who is not going to be around for the long haul.

(p.s.  For your backhanded comment to have worked, it would have been "His Highness".  Being the King of Backhanded Comments, you should know that.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I hear ya Roller, but I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say even for one game to try it. Reason? I keep saying how CJ doesn't adjust accordingly, he doesn't make sudden judgment calls! He doesn't reward, or discipline the players properly. So, I have to stick with how I feel about Marchand's movement to the 3rd line over Paille. I hope this makes sense.