The Injury Bonus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: The Injury Bonus

I agree, the injuries have shown us fans how deep this team is and how good of a run this could be with the talent they have in the farm, not too mention the growth we will see out of Seguin.  I wonder who goes when Stuart comes back?  i really like Kampfer and McQuaid.  maybe a move is made with Ference?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Agreed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i hope we did not see the last of caron this year... i'd like to see him with the big boys and let paille watch from the box-even though he had his best game yet last nite(meaning he didn't cra* himself every time the puck touched his stick).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Good point Dez....I had never heard of Kampfer before this. I had heard of Caron, and it was nice to see him, all too briefly, but he'll be back. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Good post Dez, making lemonade out of lemons, I like it.  Kampfer has been a nice surprise, McQuaid has been solid and Caron has shown some promise.  You can also add Marchand to that list.  Horton and Lucic's injuries have provided an opportunity to play in the top-9 forward mix and the kid has delivered.

Makes you wonder...did PC know what he had with these guys or is he as pleasantly surprised as we are.  Either way, PC has done a great job picking up Kampfer (4th round pick), McQuaid (5th round pick) and Bartkowski (Seidenberg deal), not to mention Boychuk (Matt Hendricks), all for a relatively low price.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good scouts that Chiarelli has assembled to grab Kampfer, McQuaid, Boychuk and Bartkowski. You have to have good scouts for those late rounds.

Sections
Shortcuts