the kid to return?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the kid to return?

just read on nhl.com that thursday pens owner, gm, betman, and the pitt mayor(?) are holding a press conference. gotta mean sids back, right?  a little overboard if you ask me. what else could it possibly be? i suppose the bruins will have santa clause and the president there when they announce savards return!! one could only hope... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: the kid to return?

Politicians get in on anything people are happy about...great for the laegue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

announcing their move to Quebec 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reuben4boston. Show reuben4boston's posts

In Response to the kid to return?:
    just read on nhl.com that thursday pens owner, gm, betman, and the pitt mayor(?) are holding a press conference. gotta mean sids back, right?  a little overboard if you ask me. what else could it possibly be? i suppose the bruins will have santa clause and the president there when they announce savards return!! one could only hope... 
    Posted by adkbeesfan

No, it's to announce that the site of the 2012 draft will be in Pittsburgh. That's it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: the kid to return?:
    In Response to the kid to return? : No, it's to announce that the site of the 2012 draft will be in Pittsburgh. That's it. 

Posted by reuben4boston

this looks to be the case, just did a little research- thanks for the heads-up. reading the nhl.com release does not hint at all of this. thread terminated

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to the kid to return?:
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Sid has been cleared for contact so he'll be back soon enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

They're assembling to announce that the Penguins have obtained the rights to Zach Hamil from the Bruins in exchange for Letang, Malkin and two firsts. Pittsburgh also wanted Pouliot, but PC hung tough and kept the stiff.

Sections
Shortcuts