The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals

Might as well watch paint dry or reruns of storage wars and billy the exterminator.
    At least the Celtics are still alive something to watch and memorial cup around the corner.

Hopefully i am wrong but so far not looking forward to it. The Kings will be the most exciting team I guess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

Re: The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals

phx-njd would be the ratings nightmare. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Phoenix seems to go for it out there - can't have Raffe Torres' name on the Cup, though.

Washington and New Jersey - pathetically boring.  Rangers not much better.

I'm pulling for the Kings.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Obviously I picked the Caps to go to the finals but I cant help but think game 5 will come back to haunt them. I dont think the NHL will be too dissapointed if the Rangers are in the Finals. If they get Kings and Rangers thats probably the best they can hope for now. 2 pretty big markets and oh boy will they be showing the celebs on TV.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I want the Rangers to lose because John Tortarellas postgame interview is going to be priceless.

Threw a hissy fit after a game 6 loss, who knows what elimination could bring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

LOL Bisson maybe this will be the best part of the finals watching torts after the game is done. Sample they are bunch beeping @##% thr refs are FU5$%$ idoits, it could lead into new reality show Torts goes Crazy were done here bleeping idiots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In Response to The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals:
    [QUOTE]Might as well watch paint dry or reruns of storage wars and billy the exterminator. At least the Celtics are still alive something to watch and memorial cup around the corner. Hopefully i am wrong but so far not looking forward to it. The Kings will be the most exciting team I guess.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

True those matchups blow. But come on Billy the exterminator is entertaining, what I'd like to see is what his crackhead brother does all day long when not killing & trapping things. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I like Torts, love his passion but his press conferences after he loses are starting to make him look like a sore loser, a baby even. It's not the press' fault they get suffocated by the Caps defense. I like when players/coaches wear their emotions on their sleeve and I dont expect him to be happy when he loses but he needs to be more proffesional about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

The last three teams to win the cup started the season overseas.  LA and New York started this season overseas.  In order for the NHL to extend the brand this is an ideal senario for a cup final.  Every single team in the NHL and the owners (maybe this is beacuse I'm superstitious) will want to start over in Europe.  I say keep the streak alive. Go LA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals:
    [QUOTE]I like Torts, love his passion but his press conferences after he loses are starting to make him look like a sore loser, a baby even. It's not the press' fault they get suffocated by the Caps defense. I like when players/coaches wear their emotions on their sleeve and I dont expect him to be happy when he loses but he needs to be more proffesional about it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I feel the same way Kel. Part of his job is doing these pressers, win or lose. I will say that's something I like about CJ. You can hardly tell whether the Bruins won or lost from his post-game demeanor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals:
    [QUOTE]I like Torts, love his passion but his press conferences after he loses are starting to make him look like a sore loser, a baby even. It's not the press' fault they get suffocated by the Caps defense. I like when players/coaches wear their emotions on their sleeve and I dont expect him to be happy when he loses but he needs to be more proffesional about it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Torts is reminding me more and more of Bobby Knight by the day, and that's not a good thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Nobody likes to lose but Torts is the poster boy for poor losers.He should show some class and poise as a professional head coach win or lose, if he doesn't like answering questions,look for another job.Candor is one thing,being rude and obstinate is another and just the trait of a person who doesn't like it when things don't go their way.CJ handles press conferences professionally, he's really good at it and represents the B's well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yeah, Torts is a poor loser.  His behavior after the Winter Classic was childish. I want the caps to lose, and I want the rangers to lose. I will say, watching the rangers get suffocated makes me think they could be wearing black and gold out there - not much different.

What exactly does 'borrowing finals" mean? Borrow from what?

PS, go Kings.  But dump the east LA graffiti jerseys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Borrowing the finals from the Bruins who will be back there next season?

Watching torts blow a bowel after a game 7 loss could be epic sore loser hall of fame stuff. He might throw a skate at one of his players or hijack the zamboni. Go caps!

Yes, SoxFan...those sweaters need to go to Goodwill or the Sal or wherever the hip hop folks go for their hockey jerseys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]Borrowing the finals from the Bruins who will be back there next season? Watching torts blow a bowel after a game 7 loss could be epic sore loser hall of fame stuff. He might throw a skate at one of his players or hijack the zamboni. Go caps! Yes, SoxFan...those sweaters need to go to Goodwill or the Sal or wherever the hip hop folks go for their hockey jerseys.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Think he somehow typed borrowing instead of boring lol.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I would like to see Broduer pull it out now and then I would never have to see Marty against the Bs again. Go out on a high note Broduer!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see Broduer pull it out now and then I would never have to see Marty against the Bs again. Go out on a high note Broduer!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
     hard not to like marty. i always respected the guy, even more so when he spoke up during the miller/lucic incident saying goalies should expect contact when they come that far out of the crease and play the puck, finding no fault in lucic's actions. i consider him the president of the goalies union, and he spoke out against his own. kudos to broduer.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Kings Coyotes and Devils maybe Capitals = borrowing finals :  hard not to like marty. i always respected the guy, even more so when he spoke up during the miller/lucic incident saying goalies should expect contact when they come that far out of the crease and play the puck, finding no fault in lucic's actions. i consider him the president of the goalies union, and he spoke out against his own. kudos to broduer.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Yep, hard to respect him for that. Not much left for Miller to say after 1 of the best goalies in the history of the game says he's wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts