The McQuaid Parade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1471. Show mattman1471's posts

The McQuaid Parade

Have anyone noticed how much this kid brings every night?...and what a difference the whole defense crew plays when he's in there? The kids a real banger and his whole attitude rubs off on the rest of the d-men...best move yet was to get Hunwick out and to give this kid a chance to play every game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Re: The McQuiad Parade

[/QUOTE Um, dude, Stuart will be looking for max 2.5 on a three or four year deal.  That's really not expensive.  He could've gotten in the 2 range but he went for a bridge 1 year 1.675 in hopes that he would raise his play and earn a little more money.  Stuart isn't expendable, and I'd go as far as to say Ference isn't expendable.  He's a solid 4-6 D and the team's play is better when he is in the lineup than when he isn't.  My prime example, Ference goes down with a groin injury.  The next game, the Bruins begin their 10 game skid.  Ference returns from his groin injury, team plays well and snaps the horrific streak.  I personally think that's more than coincidence.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

As usual, SanDog hits the nail on the head.

Both these guys are important to the team-solid depth guys.  Personally, i think Ference doesnt get much credit because he's not a scorer or a brawler-things that most fans notice.  Ference is the only D who is a puck-mover: quick skater with good hands.  The B's will not move him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: The McQuiad Parade:
    [QUOTE][/QUOTE Um, dude, Stuart will be looking for max 2.5 on a three or four year deal.  That's really not expensive.  He could've gotten in the 2 range but he went for a bridge 1 year 1.675 in hopes that he would raise his play and earn a little more money.  Stuart isn't expendable, and I'd go as far as to say Ference isn't expendable.  He's a solid 4-6 D and the team's play is better when he is in the lineup than when he isn't.  My prime example, Ference goes down with a groin injury.  The next game, the Bruins begin their 10 game skid.  Ference returns from his groin injury, team plays well and snaps the horrific streak.  I personally think that's more than coincidence. Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE] As usual, SanDog hits the nail on the head. Both these guys are important to the team-solid depth guys.  Personally, i think Ference doesnt get much credit because he's not a scorer or a brawler-things that most fans notice.  Ference is the only D who is a puck-mover: quick skater with good hands.  The B's will not move him.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

Smart thinking amidst the love affair with McQuaid.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

McQuaid has impressed me alot too  ,but he is a great 5-6 whereas  Stuart is a 3-4 and I hope the h*ll we sign him long term as we will have the money once Ryder is off the books.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: The McQuiad Parade:[QUOTE][/QUOTE Um, dude, Stuart will be looking for max 2.5 on a three or four year deal.  That's really not expensive.  He could've gotten in the 2 range but he went for a bridge 1 year 1.675 in hopes that he would raise his play and earn a little more money.  Stuart isn't expendable, and I'd go as far as to say Ference isn't expendable.  He's a solid 4-6 D and the team's play is better when he is in the lineup than when he isn't.  My prime example, Ference goes down with a groin injury.  The next game, the Bruins begin their 10 game skid.  Ference returns from his groin injury, team plays well and snaps the horrific streak.  I personally think that's more than coincidence. Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE] As usual, SanDog hits the nail on the head. Both these guys are important to the team-solid depth guys.  Personally, i think Ference doesnt get much credit because he's not a scorer or a brawler-things that most fans notice.  Ference is the only D who is a puck-mover: quick skater with good hands.  The B's will not move him. Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

I don't either Andrew is having a solid year he gets credit and praise from me. 2Mil is a good price for a Dman who will throw them once in awhile as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: The McQuaid Parade

Where are all the McQuaid fanboys after last night's showing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

In Response to Re: The McQuiad Parade:
    [QUOTE]We'll see how he looks after 20 games.  Boychuk started out like a house on fire and then fizzled quickly.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

The bigger issue this what your saying about time, how many times has been hurt already and boy can he skate? That is both McQuade and Johnny B. It  only took Johnny what 5-6 year to make it to the DANCE. I wish him well and we will see the out come when the play-offs are here if they don't crash and burn.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

McQuaid had a bad game last night vs Toronto--  seemed like he didn't know what to do with the puck and got into stalls a few times.  That is, he hesitated and then was jammed in by TO forechecking.  

He's not a very slick skater.

I miss Hunwick!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

All I know he got pummeled a lot last night and was on his azz a lot.  He didn't have his best game and does not play Ferrence minutes. 
    If he'de play 20+ mins what thread would we see after the game ?
    JW ,  last night would've been a good night for him to drop the gloves on some occasions when his teammates and himself got hit hard .  Ok let's blame Julien for this also, he must have told him not to drop his gloves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: The McQuaid Parade:
    [QUOTE]All I know he got pummeled a lot last night and was on his azz a lot.  He didn't have his best game and does not play Ferrence minutes.  If he'de play 20+ mins what thread would we see after the game ? JW ,  last night would've been a good night for him to drop the gloves on some occasions when his teammates and himself got hit hard .  Ok let's blame Julien for this also, he must have told him not to drop his gloves.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Last line ! LOL !

Sections
Shortcuts