The no.1 goaltending is slowly shifting towards Khudo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The no.1 goaltending is slowly shifting towards Khudo

As the season progress and the games becoming more and more important....Khudo is becoming the SURE bet for CJ... Rask lost his last 2 games ....will Khudo become the no.1 as I've predicted ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: The no.1 goaltending is slowly shifting towards Khudo

Nobody will say it ....but undercover you must all say "how the hell this guy saw this coming even before the season started " ....thats how youncan tell a hockey expert ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

As the season progress and the games becoming more and more important....Khudo is becoming the SURE bet for CJ... Rask lost his last 2 games ....will Khudo become the no.1 as I've predicted ????

Rask lost his last 2 games or did the team in front of him contribute to that, Stanley?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I hate to feed the troll, but Mike Millbury (love him or hate him) intimated in an interview on the Sportshub today that the Bruins have a luxury when it comes to not having to give Rask a huge extension without him legitimately earning one..

The possibility of having another #1 goaltender who would be cheaper, already on the team.

Good thing the source was an ex-abysmal GM.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

please shut up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

oh God...are we going to see one of these threads everytime he gets a win?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Hard to argue with it at the moment. One or two Thomas-style athletic saves is certainly the difference between a 2-1 loss and a 2-1 win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Spam.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to chetgnat's comment:

Hard to argue with it at the moment. One or two Thomas-style athletic saves is certainly the difference between a 2-1 loss and a 2-1 win.

A shot on the power play is certainly the difference between a 2-1 win and a 2-1 loss. Rask is the number 1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

I hate to feed the troll, but Mike Millbury (love him or hate him) intimated in an interview on the Sportshub today that the Bruins have a luxury when it comes to not having to give Rask a huge extension without him legitimately earning one..

The possibility of having another #1 goaltender who would be cheaper, already on the team.

Good thing the source was an ex-abysmal GM.

I agree with Mike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Rask is the number 1.  Khudo will never be the number one goalie of the bruins.  Ever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Or is it?  Or maybe that athletic style save might have been a more routine save had he been positioned right in the first place.  And which saves would you consider to be athletic saves?

And certainly Stanley is making me root against the guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Not too many strong opinions here, so I'll add my two cents. Even in his losses, Rask maintains his 2 goals or less with only a few that saw more GA scored. Rask is #1 and , thankfully, Khudo has emerged as a strong # 2. Would not have thought this based on Khudo's prior year performances. Now the bruins strength is in goal with Svedburg[sp.?] in Providence, plus hutchinson and Subban coming along. I also remember another young goalie the bruins have who played in the U.S. league. I think his name begins with a G, but I cannot recall.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

^ Zane Gothberg. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

OMG, now he is calling himself a hockey expert. The so called expert must have forgotten who was in net in that 3-2 loss when the Bruins blew a 2-0 lead with 6 minutes left in the 3rd period in Pittsburgh a few games ago. I don't have anything against Khudo, I am very pleased with his play. I think both goalies give the Bruins a chance to win every game, something most teams can't say. Rask is number 1 nothing has changed. Rask will get the contract extension, Khudo will be a UFO and probably will not be back next season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'm just glad the Bruins have two very good goalies to rely on in this shortened season. It bodes well for them heading into the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Thanks for beating me to the punch all you posters.  I started laughing when I read the name of the thread.  What a joke?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Not too many strong opinions here, so I'll add my two cents. Even in his losses, Rask maintains his 2 goals or less with only a few that saw more GA scored. Rask is #1 and , thankfully, Khudo has emerged as a strong # 2. Would not have thought this based on Khudo's prior year performances. Now the bruins strength is in goal with Svedburg[sp.?] in Providence, plus hutchinson and Subban coming along. I also remember another young goalie the bruins have who played in the U.S. league. I think his name begins with a G, but I cannot recall.

Kudos past performances is actually quite strong, albeit with limited time played.

SV% of .949, .942, and .978 over the last 3 years don't look too shabby. Ditto the GAA over the last 3 years of 0.86, 1.59, and 1.00.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/4292/career;_ylt=AjM76XINvXRr96i2.SErjF_CfgM6

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

A shot on the power play is certainly the difference between a 2-1 win and a 2-1 loss. Rask is the number 1.

Well the next time Rask scores on the power play I'll be sure to come back and note that you were the first, and only poster who saw that he had that kind of skill. Meantime, when discussing goalie performance, I'll stick to the aspects the goalies are actually involved in. Thanks though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Rask is the number 1.  Khudo will never be the number one goalie of the bruins.  Ever.

I've got my own favorite Bruins...errr... Islanders goaltender, so I have no horse in the race other than who best helps our Bruins win. With that said, in the salary cap era I hesitate to say that NOONE is untouchable or Khudobin will NEVER be something. One never knows. Bottom line, with goaltender being the organizations strength, who knows what might happen. Can't see a let Rask walk (instead of paying him $5 million a year for the next 4 years), rely on Khudo next year with Svedberg backing up, waiting for Subban to be ready scenario?

Not that I want that to happen.. it just seems FAR more possible than you give it credit for. I don't know if the Bruins can afford to lock up $34 million dollars on 6 guys if you pay Rask a Top 10 goaltender salary of $5 million.

Just my 2 cents.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

Not that I want that to happen.. it just seems FAR more possible than you give it credit for. I don't know if the Bruins can afford to lock up $34 million dollars on 6 guys if you pay Rask a Top 10 goaltender salary of $5 million.

Just my 2 cents.

In my opinion, it will come down to keeping either Horton or Rask. At this point, Rask is looking far more valuable than Horton. However, things may change as the season progresses.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

And certainly Stanley is making me root against the guy.

I'm having the same problem - I always hope for the best from Bruins players, but Stanley's antics have me almost wishing he fails just out of spite.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

I agree

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

I agree. I said that last week. Rask is way to hot headed. Like I said, he just don't have that calm that Thomas had.