The no.1 goaltending is slowly shifting towards Khudo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: The no.1 goaltending is slowly shifting towards Khudo

can't knock him too much. Most backup goalies don't have good win %. See Pitt/Buff last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What the heck?  

Why are there funny white stains on everything Khudo around here?

Stanley?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And certainly Stanley is making me root against the guy.

I'm having the same problem - I always hope for the best from Bruins players, but Stanley's antics have me almost wishing he fails just out of spite.

hummm you will probably have to root for the Maple Leafs on Saturday because I would be very surprised if Rask would get the game ...

and again I have to predict that if Rask is in the net Bruins will lose and if Khudo is in the net we will have our 2nd wins in a row ....sad but its the reality ....and if ever Julien puts Rask in the net ...I can assure you that it will be the end for the Rask era as our no.1 ...MARK MY WORDS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

And certainly Stanley is making me root against the guy.

I'm having the same problem - I always hope for the best from Bruins players, but Stanley's antics have me almost wishing he fails just out of spite.

hummm you will probably have to root for the Maple Leafs on Saturday because I would be very surprised if Rask would get the game ...

and again I have to predict that if Rask is in the net Bruins will lose and if Khudo is in the net we will have our 2nd wins in a row ....sad but its the reality ....and if ever Julien puts Rask in the net ...I can assure you that it will be the end for the Rask era as our no.1 ...MARK MY WORDS

Mark what words?  What are you saying exactly?  That Rask will never win another game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

That is not what I am saying Badhab

I am saying that tomorrow in Toronto if Rask is in the net Bruins will lose and if Khudo is in the net he is going to have to make miracles again and the Bruins will win their 2nd game in a row ...

and what I am saying is if CJ brings back Rask in Toronto ...it<ll be it I will declare Khudo pour official number 1 goalie ....and you will all have to apolodgies and congrats me  for my vision of the future...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I am saying that tomorrow in Toronto if Rask is in the net Bruins will lose and if Khudo is in the net he is going to have to make miracles again and the Bruins will win their 2nd game in a row ...

and what I am saying is if CJ brings back Rask in Toronto ...it<ll be it I will declare Khudo pour official number 1 goalie ....and you will all have to apolodgies and congrats me  for my vision of the future...

There is also the possibility the Bruins may lose regardless of whose in goal, Stanley.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

As much as Stanley makes me sick. It's rather funny how things have evolved around here. Even after TT won his first Vezina there were peeps on here saying that TT shouldn't be the starter. Rask should be & that the B's would never win anything with "floppy/tunafish" in the net. And how TT had this albatrose of a contract. Now, we got Stanley & his 15-20 alias's doing something similar with the whole Rask/Khudo situation. Now there's still a chance that Khudobin turns outs to be a star in the NHL. There's lots to like about his game, but I just don't think it'll be for the Boston Bruins unless something drastic happens to Rask. So I figured let Stanley talk his foolishness & even he ends up being right that means that B's win another cup right? Which is what we all want as Bruin fans. I'll be shocked if Khudo knocks Rask down, but I try hard not to talk in absolutes, because I don't have ESP. Maybe Stanley does. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

As much as Stanley makes me sick. It's rather funny how things have evolved around here. Even after TT won his first Vezina there were peeps on here saying that TT shouldn't be the starter. Rask should be & that the B's would never win anything with "floppy/tunafish" in the net. And how TT had this albatrose of a contract. Now, we got Stanley & his 15-20 alias's doing something similar with the whole Rask/Khudo situation. Now there's still a chance that Khudobin turns outs to be a star in the NHL. There's lots to like about his game, but I just don't think it'll be for the Boston Bruins unless something drastic happens to Rask. So I figured let Stanley talk his foolishness & even he ends up being right that means that B's win another cup right? Which is what we all want as Bruin fans. I'll be shocked if Khudo knocks Rask down, but I try hard not to talk in absolutes, because I don't have ESP. Maybe Stanley does. lol

I like your thinking, NIte.  In that regard it's win-win. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

There is also the possibility the Bruins may lose regardless of whose in goal, Stanley.

BRUINS WILL WIN IT TONIGHT IF KHUDO IS IN THE NET ....BELIEVE ME

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Dude,you're getting to be as annoying as the Communist contrarian. Rask is and will always be a better goalie. Khudo is a TT goaltender making athletic saves and making them look harder then they are. 

We know you like Khudo better, enough with starting threads every other day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BRUINS WILL WIN IT TONIGHT IF KHUDO IS IN THE NET ....BELIEVE ME

GO LEAFS GO!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude,you're getting to be as annoying as the Communist contrarian. Rask is and will always be a better goalie. Khudo is a TT goaltender making athletic saves and making them look harder then they are. 

We know you like Khudo better, enough with starting threads every other day.

[/QUOTE

Can I have the lottery numbers for tonite please? I need them before 20:00 MST. Thanks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

unfortunately, I think Khudo will start tonight. not because he is the number one but because he played a decent game last time around. The bruins will probably win because they absolutely own toronto, and then there will be three different threads started by this doofus saying that khudo is the number one goalie because he played back to back games. He is so asinine. This board would be so much better if everyone ignored him. eventually he would be talking to himself and get bored and leave. So I am no longer responding to stanley. Chances are one night i'll go back on my word becaue i have no will power, but i'm going to make an effort. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I hope Khudo starts - I'm at he point where I'm going "screw it" Let him start and let him get lit up by the Leafs. Completely annihilated 6 goals in he first against a team we usually own just to SHUT STANLEY UP!

Go LEAFS GO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

There are better ways to shut him up than rooting for the Leafs

You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011.