The NTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: The NTC

In Response to Re: The NTC:
    [QUOTE]NAS- your best post ever!  Anyone seen Duinne?  I am a little worried. :)
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought as well.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]hey NAS.....do you not grasp the situation??? there is a thing in the NHL now called a "SALARY CAP"! Would free agents boycott Boston forever if they had to resort to sending Ryder to the minors to ride a bus??? He was a free agent too. Did you have some "brilliant" plan to solve the salary cap issue otherwise?? If so...what was your brilliant plan?? somebody HAD to go...simple as that....whether that someone was originally a free agent...a draft pick.....a martian...whats the difference??
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]
    Sarcasm is often hard to pick up on when reading it......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

You're still going with this NAS?  And still you're wrong.  My argument was that trading a guy immediately after signing him to either a free agent deal or an extension would reflect badly on Boston and could possibly hinder their chances of landing big time FA's in the near future.  It was not noone will ever sign here again because we asked a player to waive his NTC.  Get out of your parents' basement bro.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

"I bet his feelings are really hurt.  Players only get a no trade clause so they never have to leave.  And to LA!  Look how much further away from his family in Germany he is!

All done in Boston.  Gun in mouth, pull trigger." - NAS

Good point NAS, this was the clincher to get Seidenberg to come here...

PC - "Dennis did we mention how close Boston is to Germany"

Seids - "I'm not very good with Geography, but you seem like an honest fellow, where do I sign?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The NTC : yes, your right.  he is the first GM to ask someone to waive his no trade clause.....are you serious?  are you even a real fan?  go back to your mother's basement.
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]
    No he isn't serious

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Now it turns out he hasn't been traded?  It's all rumors in the press?

Imagine doing that to a guy?  Especially one with a NTC!  Oh, the emotional rollercoaster must be mind boggling. 

Who would ever want to play for an organIzation that would do this to a player?

All done in Beantown.  Players have feelings, you know.  They're not robots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

No UFA will ever sign with the Bs again.  Not sure I agree with that statement.  Chara and Savard worked out pretty well for the Bs.  They both signed new contracts.  Speaking with UFA's NTC aside.