the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver

thats the only problem I see...the wont win the Cup in front of their fans but we will all be there to acclaim them at the parade

tanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver

I really want Boston to win.  But Monday will be another tight game.  It's a coin flip. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Re: the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver

In Response to the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]thats the only problem I see...the wont win the Cup in front of their fans but we will all be there to acclaim them at the parade tanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the optimism and great picture.

Hope your'e right I think tonite was a must win teams that
    win game 5 usually go on and win the series.

Very tough loss

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am sooo pizzed right now..... Where is the justice?

Bruins outcore vancouver 14-6 and are behinf 3-2?????????????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]thats the only problem I see...the wont win the Cup in front of their fans but we will all be there to acclaim them at the parade tanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

I still BELIEVE Stanley. But the Bs got outplayed. I never thought they were really in the game even though the game was 0-0. Outhit, outhustled and outplayed for the most part. Having said that, the 4th time in VAN will be the charm.....GO Bs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

game 5 is definitely the key game......

too bad, we played well enough to win, but also bad enough to lose......

Vancouver sure plays better at home.....

sad thing. overall series boston is dominating, but vancouver seems to squeak out the close 1 goal games at home.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Apmud5LnMvI1i.62WssXLTsJfwM6?slug=ycn-8618247

But the Game 5 winner doesn't always take the Stanley Cup in this situation. This is the sixth time since 2000 that the Stanley Cup Finals have been even after four games. Three times in the last five, the Game 5 winner did not take the Stanley Cup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Claude sux I beleive if he let the payers play agressive they would win but he nuders them thinking u can win zero zero

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Loungo said he could have made that save TT let in and mocked TT. If the Bruins need a modivator that should help. The took their foot off the gas and did not play the physical game they should have played. We know the Bruins will open things home in boston.  GO BRUINS ONTO GAME 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

No, bruins did not play good enough to win.  They played a conservative game like they were ahead.  The dominated games that they were against the wall.  This was a must win for Vancouver, they were playing because they knew that in Boston, they did not have a chance.  This was their "bad egg" that they lay every series.  Better now than in the next 2 games.  I feel good about our chances....you can only have so many games that can go any way at home....Bruins win with a statement at home and win significantly in game 7.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Nope.
    The sad thing, the only sad thing is that the Bs failed to deliver and have made a cup result all the more difficult. Considering the last two games this shouldn't have happened. Bye bye momentum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Hubby said why don't you stay confident and like those nucks fans say all the time BELIEVE.... see what happened they won again...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]Nope. The sad thing, the only sad thing is that the Bs failed to deliver and have made a cup result all the more difficult. Considering the last two games this shouldn't have happened. Bye bye momentum.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

No such thing as momentum in the stanley cup...but i said earlier that this game would end up as a loss for th bruins and it would make them wake up.  Bruins will not lose again. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

good post. the sedins are still slumping we know we can get to luongo. we win monday and put the pressure on them wednesday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

I think the travel is catching up with these teams.  The home team gets the energy from the fans, and I think that is what happened last night.  Bruins looked sluggish and didn't have the jump they did in Boston.  I expect the Bruins to feed off the fans in game 6, and take it to Vancover.  I believe this series is going 7.  If it does I hope the Bruins can find a way win one on the road.  It will be difficult, but not impossible...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Re: Stanley is a Genius.

posted at 6/9/2011 10:57 AM EDT
    First: 9/10/2009
    Last: 6/11/2011       
    Comment posted here before the 5th game.  
    .......................................................................                  

Typical behavior from Bruins fans. Sell the bear's skin before you kill him. Nothing's changed here.

Your dreams are winning the cup, believe it.
    But remember you this post.
    " When everybody is thinking alike, nobody is thinking."

What did you think? The Nucks (the best team in the NHL) would let out the series like a pee-wee team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

This Bruins team has somethign special for sure.  Let's not throw the towel just yet!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins can still win but to have that kind of no effort game last night is troubling in game 5 of the cup finals and the bruins looked horrid and wore out worked. I am not surprised the power play didnt do well again expecialy playing campbell on it W T F was claude thinking?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I would never be sad no matter where I won it. Be happy. Enjoy the parade.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

I know this isn't going to be just about the Bruins but has anyone else noticed that Boston teams, when they win their championships, never win it in Boston?

Celcitcs last time: in LA
     Sox: They swept both times, and since they had home advantage, they won in someone else's ball park.
     Patriots: I doubt we'll ever see the Superbowl in Gillet statiam.

Maybe this is a good thing that our teams tend to win the big games when they aren't at home? Yeah, it does stink in a way, but in the end, it doesn't matter where it's won, as long as it's won.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

the team that has won game 5 has gone on to lose 9/10 stanley cup finals.
    just sayin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Stanley, the Bruins have never hoisted the Cup in Canada. They will take care of that this year, in Vancouver.

2012 in Los Angeles.
    2014 in Boston. (vs. Chicago)
    2015 in Boston, again. (vs. Edmonton). Yes, Tyler vs Taylor.

Sorry, no Cup in 2013. But, 4 out of 5 ain't too bad!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: the only sad thing about tonight is : The BRUINS will win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]This Bruins team has somethign special for sure.  Let's not throw the towel just yet!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

maybe they should start rask next game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]the team that has won game 5 has gone on to lose 9/10 stanley cup finals. just sayin.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

Well this year will be different cause the B's will win the Stanley Cup

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Someone is going to win an away game. The B's have been a stellar road team all year. We all know that the Bruins could have won each and every game this series.

If the unthinkable does not happen tonight, AND IT WONT, Bruins win game 7 on Wednesday, 3-1 (empty netter celebration!)