The positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

The positives

Hard to look at, but....

Jeez I love Soderberg. He just does the little things along with Reilly Smith to a lesser extent.

Dougie Hamilton is going to be very good. Krug is solid. and Miller is good too. All 3 young too.

Just trying to find a positive out of a disappointing negative!

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: The positives

Soderberg played so well - many times he made brilliant plays and passes but no one else was ready to receive the pass.

Defense.  It is still important.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Positives??? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You mean we won?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I saw it on TV for free, not for a $1,000 ticket at the TD Garden.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I saw it on TV for free, not for a $1,000 ticket at the TD Garden.

[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

nobody likes positives I guess

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I can go to bed early now.  That's a positive.  And Soderberg.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LMAO at watching for free...that's about as positive as it gets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Another positive: The return of CJ and PC means the Bruins will be contenders again next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another positive: The return of CJ and PC means the Bruins will be contenders again next year.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

BINGO!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Bumping this because the board is filled with way too much negativity.

If anyone has any positive thoughts:

here are some more:

• Bruins have a solid core that is relatively young 4-5 more years of cup contending.

• Krejci and Lucic sucked so bad on offense this series that it will never be worse than this. ever. only gets better. -positive.

• I think there is a low chance that one team hits 8 posts in a series too again. Hopefully we never see that again. -positive.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The conditional trade for Meszaros trade stays at a 3rd rounder..........not a 2nd.

Hey, what can I say................I like the draft and it was always there in the back of my mind if they lost.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The positive:  October-April

The negative: When it mattered most.

I do like their line-up, but they didn't produce when it mattered most.  Aside from Bart and ST (love the guy, but we can do better), I really don't have a problem with anyone.  D needs a little work but they'll figure it out. The forwards who struggled have shown they can produce when needed, it just didn't happen this time around. I'm sure there will be some tweaks but the core will remain intact.

The Hockey Gods were cruel to the B's this year.  It happens, and reminds us how difficult it is to advance in the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Soderberg + Dougie + Krug + Reilly Smith + NEW GM + Thornton OUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that makes my year,,,,,other than that very disappointed in our group of players ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Joepat,

i think the season had a lot of positives.  Bruins were supposed to go back to the finals.  The eastern conf is a weak conf.  If you look at who LA and Chicago have already played and beat its pretty impressive.  

Seidz, Ference and McQ was too much to recover from.  

Price outplayed Rask and the habs threw markov, gorges, pk, emelin and weaver at us.  Thats a fantastic grouping.  Weaver was a fantastic pickup.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

The positives for me so far have been i noticed a steady incline of people ive put on my ignore list.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE]

Price outplayed Rask and the habs threw markov, gorges, pk, emelin and weaver at us.  Thats a fantastic grouping.  Weaver was a fantastic pickup.  [/QUOTE]

Don't agree ... not going to glorify it and try convincing myself

Everyone here felt bruins were going deep and that's even when seides was hurt . No excuses it was a negative year unless of course ur at the parade f pres trophy.  [/QUOTE]

You still have some nice pictures of the 1993 parade ?

Or did they burn up when the cars were over turned during the riots ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Took the words right out of my mouth, my man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Did some gardening yesterday,lol,about the only thing i could handle,went from a total daze,to foggy,to cleared up a bit, but am still very disappointed.I'll get over it but i thoroughly enjoyed the B's season,right up until the bitter ending.I still think with a couple tweaks to the lineup and with their current core they will be good for a long time and are still considered Cup contenders and compared to a lot of teams i consider myself very lucky to be a Bruins fan.Upsets happen in sports happen all the time,i just wish it wasn't the B's and to their biggest rival,oh well,life goes on,back to gardening. ;-)  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did some gardening yesterday,lol,about the only thing i could handle,went from a total daze,to foggy,to cleared up a bit, but am still very disappointed.I'll get over it but i thoroughly enjoyed the B's season,right up until the bitter ending.I still think with a couple tweaks to the lineup and with their current core they will be good for a long time and are still considered Cup contenders and compared to a lot of teams i consider myself very lucky to be a Bruins fan.Upsets happen in sports happen all the time,i just wish it wasn't the B's and to their biggest rival,oh well,life goes on,back to gardening. ;-)  

[/QUOTE]

Sounds very zen and therapeutic :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds very zen and therapeutic :)

[/QUOTE]

It is,and i will clear up a bit more and my attitude will brighten,until my allergies kick in of course! :-p

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts