The Price is Right!!! Rusty wrong again!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The Price is Right!!! Rusty wrong again!!

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 2/22/2014

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Luongo sucks. Widely known especially Bruins fans who saw the little girl run off the ice.

I said Price is a crybaby because he plays for the MOntreal Crybabies, not because he's Canadian.

Halak, Price and Lunogo's numbers this year are generally all the same, so get over your awkward and creepy many lust for Carrie.

No one cares. Keep it to yourself. Canada has the worst goalies of the contenders. Yep.

[/QUOTE]

"Worst goalies of the conteders.Yep"

3 goals in 6 games.

Three.

I'm not a I told you guy, but Shupe and myself were saying Price the whole way, and some of you said it was their weakness. Rusty of course took it the extra mile saying they were the worst and that Halak, benched in favor of KHL goalie Laco,(logjam in net??) is better than Price.

And yes, it deserves it's own thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: The Price is Right!!! Rusty wrong again!!

I hate the canadiens but my choice all along was Price, played a sound game every game and had alot of confidence in the team in front of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Truth be told had Rask not not come down with the Russian flu good chance Finland is wearing gold today. was the best goalie over there by far. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

• DeadAhead2

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Luongo sucks. Widely known especially Bruins fans who saw the little girl run off the ice.

I said Price is a crybaby because he plays for the MOntreal Crybabies, not because he's Canadian.

Halak, Price and Lunogo's numbers this year are generally all the same, so get over your awkward and creepy many lust for Carrie.

No one cares. Keep it to yourself. Canada has the worst goalies of the contenders. Yep.

[/QUOTE]

3 goals in 6 games.

Three.

I'm not a I told you guy, but Shupe and myself were saying Price the whole way, and some of you said it was their weakness. Rusty of course took it the extra mile saying they were the worst and that Halak, benched in favor of KHL goalie Laco,(logjam in net??) is better than Price.

[/QUOTE]

He looked so calm and carefree.  Love marty Stlouis as well.  In near tears getting interviewed.  The little man that cant is a stanley cup champ and an olympic gold medal champ.   

As for Price.  One of the best goalies in the world.   

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

[QUOTE]

• DeadAhead2

[/QUOTE]

3 goals in 6 games.

Three.

[/QUOTE]

And how about your buddy being right in which country winning gold

Of course - no comment there

[/QUOTE]

What does someone elses predictions have to do with me?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

• DeadAhead2

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

3 goals in 6 games.

Three.

[/QUOTE]

And how about your buddy being right in which country winning gold

Of course - no comment there

[/QUOTE]

What does someone elses predictions have to do with me?

[/QUOTE]

Quick to point out when rusty is wrong but not so much when hermano is wrong

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't arguing with NAS, why would I mention him? And to be fair, his USA rants and back and forth with Shupe was more in good fun. Anyone with common sense can see this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Truth be told had Rask not not come down with the Russian flu good chance Finland is wearing gold today. was the best goalie over there by far. 

[/QUOTE]

Tuukka would've had to be perfect in both games for that to happen....

he may have been as good as Price but not better....

this coming from someone who's going to start hating Price again in just a matter of days....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, he allowed 4 goals to Austria on 20 shots and didnt play in two of the games.

Price was better and so was Quick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Price was good considering...................who was playing defense in front of him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Price was good considering...................who was playing defense in front of him. 

[/QUOTE]

perfect the last two games....  i say he was very good....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know that, and it's a valid point, but he made all the stops, thats all you can ask. I must say, when your team is dominating 3 to 1 shot wise, you've been sitting there for 5 minutes and all of a sudden here comes a 2 on 1, with the game on the line, it isnt easy. I'll give the kid credit, all that pressure and he rose to the ocassion. Obviously, I'm biased, huge fan but I wont take anyhting away from him or the team in front of him. Well earned.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know that, and it's a valid point, but he made all the stops, thats all you can ask. I must say, when your team is dominating 3 to 1 shot wise, you've been sitting there for 5 minutes and all of a sudden here comes a 2 on 1, with the game on the line, it isnt easy. I'll give the kid credit, all that pressure and he rose to the ocassion. Obviously, I'm biased, huge fan but I wont take anyhting away from him or the team in front of him. Well earned.

[/QUOTE]

No disrespect at all intended to Price. He definetly did the job asked of him. 

Just pot stirring.................. regarding previously ludicrous comments regarding Canada's D.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Quick played pretty damn well also.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Price did what was asked of him and met the challenge.Long periods of inactivity and then a tough shot to handle is sometimes worse than getting peppered with shots.Two shutouts in a row against two very good opponents in a pressure packed setting is not easy and of course his defence helped.Enjoy it Carey because you won't be raising a Cup any time soon for the Scabs as their defence is a tad different.Two golds for Leaky Lu,good for him as he won't be winning a Cup any time soon in Vancouver either. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Long periods of inactivity and then a tough shot to handle is sometimes worse than getting peppered with shots"

At one point I saw Price helping out the IOC and IIHF by counting the arena attendance. Carey made a couple of saves, that had been deflected, against the US that reminded me of the 2011 1st round playoffs.

PS. Bigot-Troll couldn't stir a bowl of fruit punch!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quick played pretty damn well also.

[/QUOTE]

He sure did,played brilliant in the semi final game especially.Bronze medal game was a team effort.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like Rask , Price makes it look easy with the puck hitting him. Both are very good positional goalies and sometimes don't get the credit they deserve because of this style, including me.  I'm just glad we have one of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Price is money in the blank.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was exactly my point.  Kevie is a moron who can't read apparently.  Rask was better, as was Quick and Lundqvist.

Christ, they could have had a college goalie in there and won Gold.

[/QUOTE]

Nope.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was exactly my point.  Kevie is a moron who can't read apparently.  Rask was better, as was Quick and Lundqvist.

Christ, they could have had a college goalie in there and won Gold.

[/QUOTE]

I'm very curious:

Rusty Trombone, how many of these games did you watch?

Sections
Shortcuts