The Reaction in Montreal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: The Reaction in Montreal.

Are we serious? We have people crying that this isn't hockey?? Your so wrong. This IS hockey and how it should be!! Games last night only prove one thing>

That hockey is the greatest sport in the world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal.:
    [QUOTE]Are we serious? We have people crying that this isn't hockey?? Your so wrong. This IS hockey and how it should be!! Games last night only prove one thing /> That hockey is the greatest sport in the world.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

And that habitants eat pea soup
    , with a straw today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Are we serious? We have people crying that this isn't hockey?? Your so wrong. This IS hockey and how it should be!! Games last night only prove one thing /> That hockey is the greatest sport in the world.
    That was the most exiting regular season game I have seen in a long while Kelvana....had everything you could want in a hockey game.....goaltending wasn't as great as everyone had expected, but entertaining as h ell!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

I realized a few weeks ago that the habs not having an enforcer in a way is smart,  a team without an enforcer makes the boogaards of the world obsolete, who would boogaard fight?  essentially making it 12 forwards against 11.  So they run around flapping their gums, poking/slashing etc. and then say well we're not fighters so deal with it.  Kinda like if a woman slaps a man she knows she wont get it back (which she shouldnt ofcourse).  Last night, was the first time i've seen this come back to haunt them.  Their loudmouths pacieretty (sp?) and subban wouldnt fight, moen took on a guy half his size and then the rest of the team were left to deal with the situation.

i've read on this board numerous times wrt cooke, just grab a guy and start beating him until cooke goes away, essentially thats what they did to the habs.  think anybody maybe talked to subban and said, dude,  look at my face!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Glad someone else said it! The Habs were taking extra whacks all night long and only stayed in that game because the refs gave them the calls (remember the goal that was taken away from us?) Hab fans can go cry somewhere else, we won despite the bullsh*t.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

yeah I read your comments on the blog and totally agree with you.  How could it be the times the Habs started the scrums (Gionta charging Marchand) and the Bruins always came out with the extra 2 minutes ????
    Yes the refs ruined the game (sarcasm) It could have been 9-4 for the Bruins the final score.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : That was the most exiting regular season game I have seen in a long while Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

I just said that on another post.  Normally I'm a ball of nerves when they paly eachother but I had a smile on my face the entire time.  Most enjoyable game I've watched in years, if you didn't enjoy that and most importantly the 2 points that came with it you have some serious issues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Let's call it this way... Bruins are a frustated team , they looked like a bunch of killers it's the only way they can win against this fast team.. it's a shame, play hockey kiddo and maybe you'll win honestly , i did'nt want my kids to watch the third period, i want them to play hockey , i don't want them to beat like monsters.
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    Well you can always tape the Spenglar Cup & watch the Swedes & Fins play in Decemeber! LMAO. There's no "monsters" playing in that tourney.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Well you can always tape the Spenglar Cup & watch the Swedes & Fins play in Decemeber! LMAO. There's no "monsters" playing in that tourney.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I almost pi#$ed myself there....now we are monsters!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : That was the most exiting regular season game I have seen in a long while Kelvana....had everything you could want in a hockey game.....goaltending wasn't as great as everyone had expected, but entertaining as h ell!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

The Dallas game was pretty good too...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Geeee....I wonder if Greatseason is French-Canadian by any chance, and perhaps a Habs fan:

"I don't want them to beat like monsters"...???  Huh??

I don't hear that type of talk on the T too much...

Say Chowdah!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Let's call it this way... Bruins are a frustated team , they looked like a bunch of killers it's the only way they can win against this fast team.. it's a shame, play hockey kiddo and maybe you'll win honestly , i did'nt want my kids to watch the third period, i want them to play hockey , i don't want them to beat like monsters.

HA HA HA!!!! What a joke this post is!!!!! The habs are the cheapest punks you could possibly play in the NHL. They taunt then turtle. The only way they can win is to get who ever they play to take more penalty's then they do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoubleMinor. Show DoubleMinor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : I almost pi#$ed myself there....now we are monsters!!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Thank you Beezfan...about fell on the floor when I saw this post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

hey dummy... you don't have to be totally english speaking to live in USA... some came from other countries and try to make their place even here in Boston ... judgment call it this way....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]hey dummy... Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Lets not start this up again :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Greatseason... Let me guesss the only good fight was the Krejci-Pouliot fight right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

I listened to the FAN 990 in Montreal a little bit yesterday and the callers (as well as some Habs beat reporter) were all saying similar things about the Bruins were goons and turned it into "Slapshot".  The host of the show Tony Marinaro(sp?) was the only one who got it.  His best quote:

"The Bruins are built for the Playoffs.  The Habs are built for Sweden!"

Love it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I listened to the FAN 990 in Montreal a little bit yesterday and the callers (as well as some Habs beat reporter) were all saying similar things about the Bruins were goons and turned it into "Slapshot".  The host of the show Tony Marinaro(sp?) was the only one who got it.  His best quote: "The Bruins are built for the Playoffs.  The Habs are built for Sweden!" Love it!
    Posted by sgebhardt8[/QUOTE]
    I like that one!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am a Bs fan from montreal and it is so funny to ear habs fans in panic mode.  Now they want to get big players.  It is clear that their mentality is not to be physicall...even if they bring a though guy or 2 it won,t change anything.  I read on a post that the average size for the habs is 201 pounds and for the Bruins it is 202 pounds.  Therefore it is not only about the size.

No way this game was as close as the score was.  I thought Thomas looked terrible once again vs the Habs.  That would be my biggest concern.  I have no problem starting TT against anyone else in the playoffs but if we play the Habs i think Rask should be in the net!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I don't care how Mtl. is reacting but I am reacting just fine. A good therapy is a Bruins victory over the Habs. The March 8th gm. should be more maintain cause MTL. will have one more gm. in Boston. I agree with the last post TT did look shaky but both goalies were not themselves. It is one those gms. where hockey was a differ level then most average gms.. All the Toronto's fans at work were quiet until the HAB fans arrived and they(TO fans) said it was great gm.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]hey dummy... you don't have to be totally english speaking to live in USA... some came from other countries and try to make their place even here in Boston ... judgment call it this way....
    Has ANYONE here agreed with your opinion?Maybe it's time to acknowledge that you might be wrong.Either way-quit your sulking.EVERYONE else loved that game so go to a Habs site and cry along with their supporters if it bothers you that much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]No body wanted to call BS on this? "Normally I don't troll around other teams' message boards, but I was curious what they were saying in Montreal after last night. Here are some comments posted this morning in response to a Montreal Gazette article" from the guy with 1 Post??
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

1 post.  So?  You gotta start somewhere.  It's not like a checking account where you can start your checks at 2000... I don't understand the obsession with the "number of posts" around here.  Quality - not quantity - should be the measure.  There's nothing "trolling" about this post... It was a well presented catalyst to some good Bruins-Habs venting.

It's easy to see how some on this board pump up their "post count" with nonsense one-liners that offer nothing aside from criticising someone elses post  (a hulking grizzly bear avatar comes to mind) - so I don't see how the post count has any bearing on expertise, sincerity, or seniority....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : 1 post.  So?  You gotta start somewhere.  It's not like a checking account where you can start your checks at 2000... I don't understand the obsession with the "number of posts" around here.  Quality - not quantity - should be the measure.  There's nothing "trolling" about this post... It was a well presented catalyst to some good Bruins-Habs venting. It's easy to see how some on this board pump up their "post count" with nonsense one-liners that offer nothing aside from criticising someone elses post  (a hulking grizzly bear avatar comes to mind) - so I don't see how the post count has any bearing on expertise, sincerity, or seniority....
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]
    Your quality over quantity measure is absolutely the best gauge of a poster.I agree completely.This is a great thread.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]hey dummy... you don't have to be totally english speaking to live in USA... some came from other countries and try to make their place even here in Boston ... judgment call it this way....

I wasn't suggesting you don't live in the USA.  I was just suggesting that you might be a french-first speaking Habs fan based on the way you type English and the way you cry and whine about the Bruins.

"judgement call it this way"???  I'm just having touble following...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

[QUOTE]i consider myself an optomist... but if i was a habs fan(i already feel dirty) i'd have a hard time taking anything positive away from that game. the b's pounded them physically-mentally-and on the scoresheet.it seems as if montreal has to rethink their gameplan. at risk of sounding like the great mike milbury(joke)...i hope the b's have the same jump in montreal- i'm sure their fans would just love it!!!!
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    I'm a Habs fan and the ONLY positive to take from that goodfest is that it woke up the GM about getting tougher. Every Hab fan knew that 'oversight' from the start but Martin and the GM [and gainey and carbo years before] didn't want that stereotype for this team and that game showed them exactly what will happen in the playoffs. Neither the league or the refs are up to the task of administering their 'mandate' to protect players so I guess we'll have to goon up the lineup or we're toast. 
    It was tough to watch....honestly....between the mtl organization lack of foresight and the lack of professional respect for the player's credo by boston players and their coach, I don't know who I was more angry at.
    No worries...another game in March and then the playoffs....see ya at the bell centre.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

I disagree dude....the best hockey is olympic hockey hands down. Speed skill and hard checks. Fights are for our forefathers who played.....don't you think the game should have progressed from the dark ages? Basketbal did...Football did and so did Baseball. Why not hockey?