The Reaction in Montreal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aplymoutht. Show aplymoutht's posts

The Reaction in Montreal.

Normally I don't troll around other teams' message boards, but I was curious what they were saying in Montreal after last night. Here are some comments posted this morning in response to a Montreal Gazette article:

skippy50  8:16 AM on February 10, 2011

Pretty obvious from last nights game that the Habs need a tough guy or two in the line up! Moen is the only one that knows how to fight. No toughness and they don't have a hope against the Bruins or Flyers. Hey Mr Gauthier call Vancouver, Rick Rypien could add something to your third or fourth line, no more Laraques please. The game was embarassing to watch Habs players getting the krap beat out of them

larryhabsfan  8:27 AM on February 10, 2011

Hmmm....I wonder how many Habs did in their pants last night? It's obvious that intimidation played a key role in this outcome......Bruins just scared the sh..t out of us! I wonder how long we last against the Flyers or Bruins in the playoffs....Gather has to make a move, we need big guys, if only to gain some respect....common man!

anonymous  8:54 AM on February 10, 2011

The last time I looked, this is supposed to be hockey. The Bruins, inspired by the dumbness of PK Subban, and condoned by the referees who could have nipped this in the bud by throwing somebody out of the game early, yes skippy50 beat the heck out of the Habs. We don't need a "fighter" like Rypien, we would need 10 fighters like Rypien. No, the name of the game is hockey. We need some intelligent refereeing and some intelligence by the league to get this game back to hockey, not ultimate fightng. Bruins vs Dallas and now Bruins vs Habs. Do you see a common demoninator here. Cooke four games. He sould be out for the year. The hit on Crosby, no punishment for Steckel. Wow. Mario, speak up. You changed the game when you retired the first time when you said you didn't want to play in a garage league. Well, what kind of a league is it now.

anonymous  9:11 AM on February 10, 2011

canadians lost the game and most of the so called fights.gill must get tired playing and baby sitting pk at the same time.boston had the jump all night and they were skating free to the goalie.

anonymous  9:18 AM on February 10, 2011

The Habs have been pushed around by Boston even since that douchbag LUCIC handed Komasarek his lunch a few years ago and never responded. They had Laracque follow him around yapping at him but that was it. It is time the Habs man-up and stop being the wimps of the NHL...it is damn embarrassing to an organization with so much history and pride. I hope the powers that be open their eyes and get some muscle to protect their guys like Subban, Spacek, Pyatt....who should not have to deal with the Goons of the NHL themselves.

skippy50  10:06 AM on February 10, 2011

Anonymous@8:54 You are right, it is hockey and fighting has been part of it since it began. Yes there is a lot of inconsistency at the Top level as far as punishment for cheap shots! Fighting and intimidation is part of the game, Bruins and Flyers are tough and obviously push players around. You don't need "10 Rypiens" or Boogaards, 1 or two will do fine to even the playing field. Look where the Bruins and Flyers are in the standings, some talent mixed with toughness. Mario has his share of toughness, Goddard and stupid players like Cooke, don't see him stepping up to nothing other then how much money the Team brings in!!!www.montrealgazette.com/sports/">0 replies1 reply www.montrealgazette.com/sports/">0 replies1 reply Please wait while we perform your request.

Please wait while we perform your request. Please wait while we perform your request. Please wait while we perform your request.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: The Reaction in Montreal.

Good read-- I'll say it again--- If Subban wants to run his mouth and act like a pu ss he needs back up his talk and stop running for help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Tant pis.

Pauvre de moi.

March 8th - let's do it again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The reason why the Habs won the previous three games is because they played hockey. Last night form the start they were held accountable for their cheap stick work and hits n jabs when the refs weren't looking or after the whistle. The Canadiens were their own worst enemy as they got themselves out of their own game plan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal.:
    Good read-- I'll say it again--- If Subban wants to run his mouth and act like a pu ss he needs back up his talk and stop running for help.
    Posted by JYaso

In the words of another poster... DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE CHECKS YOUR FISTS CAN'T CASH!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

noticeably missing from any of the fisticuffs last night...one PK Subban, unless of course he's putting a linesman between himself and the player he sleazed. Thanks PK, your teammates had to take a pummelling because you aren't man enough to be held accountable for your actions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

are they burning and looting their own city yet???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Habs fans are delusional. One said that Lucic is a coward because he pushed poor Carey who didnt do anything to deserve it wahh wahhh wahh.

ROONS are thugs and cheapshot artists lmao. A good amount of them must be trained from birth to see things in a completely twisted way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, I thought that was funny.  Price coming 2 feet out of the crease to crosscheck Lucic.  Lucic should have grabbed him and beat the hell out of him instead of just pushing him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i consider myself an optomist... but if i was a habs fan(i already feel dirty) i'd have a hard time taking anything positive away from that game. the b's pounded them physically-mentally-and on the scoresheet.it seems as if montreal has to rethink their gameplan. at risk of sounding like the great mike milbury(joke)...i hope the b's have the same jump in montreal- i'm sure their fans would just love it!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

i consider myself an optomist... but if i was a habs fan(i already feel dirty) i'd have a hard time taking anything positive away from that game. the b's pounded them physically-mentally-and on the scoresheet.it seems as if montreal has to rethink their gameplan. at risk of sounding like the great mike milbury(joke)...i hope the b's have the same jump in montreal- i'm sure their fans would just love it!!!!
    Posted by adkbeesfan

No in the mind of a habs fan you take only postives away from this. 1) Bruins cant win without fighting and cheapshotting all your players. 2) Big mean Lucic is too mean to be a good player. 3) The only fight that counts was krejci's because the habs player won. 4) Habs won that game bruins fans are just to classless and ignorant to know that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I expected more crying, less embarrassment.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"Zack Hamill played pretty well."

Hell has officially frozen over! If you compliment Thornton I'll know we're in a parallel universe.

Seriously, he did play a pretty good game, nothing stellar but that pass to Ryder was excellent. Just the right amount of patience.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

No body wanted to call BS on this?

"Normally I don't troll around other teams' message boards, but I was curious what they were saying in Montreal after last night. Here are some comments posted this morning in response to a Montreal Gazette article"

from the guy with 1 Post??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Each time the Bruins took a lead, the HABS would try to start something to try and get the Bruins to take a penalty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

are they burning and looting their own city yet???
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Let's call it this way... Bruins are a frustated team , they looked like a bunch of killers it's the only way they can win against this fast team.. it's a shame, play hockey kiddo and maybe you'll win honestly , i did'nt want my kids to watch the third period, i want them to play hockey , i don't want them to beat like monsters.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I am sure you can watch college hockey...
    In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Let's call it this way... Bruins are a frustated team , they looked like a bunch of killers it's the only way they can win against this fast team.. it's a shame, play hockey kiddo and maybe you'll win honestly , i did'nt want my kids to watch the third period, i want them to play hockey , i don't want them to beat like monsters.
    Posted by Greatseason

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

let's snd them Sean Thornton. Gionta was agitating from the beginning, and should have had a game for his charge/boarding on Marchand

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

let's call it disgrace...my team is a frustrated team....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Let's call it this way... Bruins are a frustated team , they looked like a bunch of killers it's the only way they can win against this fast team.. it's a shame, play hockey kiddo and maybe you'll win honestly , i did'nt want my kids to watch the third period, i want them to play hockey , i don't want them to beat like monsters.
    Posted by Greatseason

Spoken like a true Pansy......YOU obviously didn't watch the game either...the Bruins skill and brawn were on full display last nite . This is hockey , not tennis...too bad your delicate mind couldn't handle that............frustrated...ya okay?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Bruins played the kind of physical game we've longed to see.  They initiated the action by stepping into as many Habs as possible and the Canadiens couldn't handle it.  Montreal fans would be crowing today if it were the Bruins who came out on the short end of both the scraps and the score.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: The Reaction in Montreal. : Spoken like a true Pansy......YOU obviously didn't watch the game either...the Bruins skill and brawn were on full display last nite . This is hockey , not tennis...too bad your delicate mind couldn't handle that............frustrated...ya okay?
    Posted by Beezfan4life
    For me it was a circus... Julien should be ashamed today,,, total disgrace !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

From TSN's website:

Coorslite

Heres How I see it... Boston is a +44 in Goals, They had Home ice advantage, They have The Top Goalie in the league, They have supposedly one of the best defensemen in the league, Montreal was without arguably two of the better defensemen, without arguably their best goal scorer and Still Boston barely...just Barely won 1 of the past 4 games against Montreal... They should completely dominate The habs... The fact they havent this year, to me is a monumental failure.Pouliot Kicked Krejcis butt... Price and Thomas were pretty much even, though Id give a slight edge to price for the take down... Pyatt lost badly, but then he should have.. so that means the very small habs held their own against a supposedly tough Bruins team.Subban did make quite a few mistakes, But he helped make it up with a goal and an assist, plus dont forget he's a rookie... a rookie which at least played the game... where was your superstar rookie Seguin??? At Least our Rookie is good enough to play.Every player on Boston is Over rated except for lucic... he's the real deal... Boston will be damn lucky to make it out of the first round.Boston got the 2 points which is really all that matters. But, I'd be damned worried if I were a Bruin fan.. If the Little tiny habs can score 6 goals without their better players and hold their own in the corners... Then Boston is screwed in the playoffs. Bigger teams like Philly *even without a real Goalie* will cream the Over rated bruins.If we had Cammy, markov and Georges back and you had Noodle head savard back... I'd bet that would have been a different game.Boston will disappoint again this year...... No Question

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Each time the Bruins took a lead, the HABS would try to start something to try and get the Bruins to take a penalty.
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever

Glad someone else said it! The Habs were taking extra whacks all night long and only stayed in that game because the refs gave them the calls (remember the goal that was taken away from us?) Hab fans can go cry somewhere else, we won despite the bullsh*t.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

From TSN's website: Coorslite 21 mins ago Heres How I see it... Boston is a +44 in Goals, They had Home ice advantage, They have The Top Goalie in the league, They have supposedly one of the best defensemen in the league, Montreal was without arguably two of the better defensemen, without arguably their best goal scorer and Still Boston barely...just Barely won 1 of the past 4 games against Montreal... They should completely dominate The habs... The fact they havent this year, to me is a monumental failure.Pouliot Kicked Krejcis butt... Price and Thomas were pretty much even, though Id give a slight edge to price for the take down... Pyatt lost badly, but then he should have.. so that means the very small habs held their own against a supposedly tough Bruins team.Subban did make quite a few mistakes, But he helped make it up with a goal and an assist, plus dont forget he's a rookie... a rookie which at least played the game... where was your superstar rookie Seguin??? At Least our Rookie is good enough to play.Every player on Boston is Over rated except for lucic... he's the real deal... Boston will be damn lucky to make it out of the first round.Boston got the 2 points which is really all that matters. But, I'd be damned worried if I were a Bruin fan.. If the Little tiny habs can score 6 goals without their better players and hold their own in the corners... Then Boston is screwed in the playoffs. Bigger teams like Philly *even without a real Goalie* will cream the Over rated bruins.If we had Cammy, markov and Georges back and you had Noodle head savard back... I'd bet that would have been a different game.Boston will disappoint again this year...... No Question
    Posted by Nolakanookie

your'e right :)

Sections
Shortcuts