The return of PACIORETTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The return of PACIORETTY

Just got tweet from Darren Dreger

Great news out of Montreal, Max Pacioretty should be cleared for full contact in 3-5 weeks. He could play in the playoffs.

Just the boost they need for the playoffs. Would not want to play them 1st round.
    Do they even srite these scripts ?
    Bruin fans do you remember Koivu returning ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: The return of PACIORETTY

the hockey gods will make this happen ,get ready bruins fans , habs 1st round ,and the return of PACIORETTY another chapter in the bruins habs ,this is what its all about bring it on 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I thought he had a "severe concussion."  Didn't Savard make the same mistake in coming back too soon to play in the playoffs and then having it come back to haunt him?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Six weeks for a "severe concussion" and a "broken neck".  Sounds a little suspicious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Dreger is pretty reliable, but I will believe it when I see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

his concussion does seem that "severe" any more but whatever glad he is ok.  now he will be able to be with his team and experience his first ever playoff exit Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Wow!  From having him practically anointed for sainthood for seemingly being at death's door to being close to returning.  I guess we shouldn't be surprised as he visited the arena, with all the lights and noise going on around him prior to the Habs/Caps game. 

Savard was unable to leave his darkened home, let alone drop by TD Garden.  No disrespect intended but I doubt
    this same hit, as nasty-looking as it was, would have produced the same mad, incendiary, frothing-at-the-mouth traction if it happened in, say, Carolina. 

I do not mean Cane fans don't care or are any less knowlegeable.  It just seems a large portion of Hab supporters perceive their team to be beyond reproach in all matters of hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY:
    [QUOTE]his concussion does seem that "severe" any more but whatever glad he is ok.  now he will be able to be with his team and experience his first ever playoff exit
    Posted by mik802[/QUOTE]

mik802 - That is brilliant.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Can't wait for Chara to give him the business again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PVN1. Show PVN1's posts

Looks like they were lying about the Severe concussion...HMMM....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Mtl bull again ...Thanks the NHL didnt listen to those fools....always worst in Montreal ....DUH

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

I hope Chara lines him up with the stantion again!   Woooo!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dreger is pretty reliable, but I will believe it when I see it.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I remember when I was a boy,a broken neck was a near death-sentence.Now it's 4-6 weeks on the DL.That must have been quite a rally in Montreal the other night.........featuring voodoo and whatnot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Isn't this the biggest case of diving in recorded history?  Embellish the injury to draw a suspension.  Typical Dive Monkey move.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY : I remember when I was a boy,a broken neck was a near death-sentence.Now it's 4-6 weeks on the DL.That must have been quite a rally in Montreal the other night.........featuring voodoo and whatnot.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Lazarus didn't make this much of a recovery!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

What a joke... if this guy is back on the ice in 5 weeks it will make the hysteria and over-reaction in Montreal that much more absurd.

For being such a "great" hockey fanbase, it's extremely ironic that they have no idea how much the rest of the league is laughing at them.

Ils sont ridicules!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm extremely glad the guy's ok. Good for him for making it back, if he can.

As for the game, anyone who breezes by the guy will get called for a penalty. Might as well put flags on him, 'cause it'll be automatic. A matchup with MTL, especially with Pacioretty back, means the opposing team can't play any semblance of a physical game.

Boston, Wash, Pitt and Philly will all be on the PK the entire series. Maybe Tampa or Buffalo have a shot, because they don't hit much anyway.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Voodoo DZ Voodoo that's what made Max go from a severe concussion to a mild concussion to a non existent "symptom free" concussion. Man I thought Voodoo was only down in New Orleans I'll have to pay Montreal a visit to bottle me up some Voodoo next time I get a severe concussion...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Voodoo DZ Voodoo that's what made Max go from a severe concussion to a mild concussion to a non existent "symptom free" concussion. Man I thought Voodoo was only down in New Orleans I'll have to pay Montreal a visit to bottle me up some Voodoo next time I get a severe concussion...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I think it's just the French quarter voodoo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

They probably lied about the severity of his injuries

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

Found an interesting arcticle with a quote from Pacioretty saying how he'd turn his back to a defender against the boards in order to draw a penalty.  Thought it was pretty interesting.  Guessing he knew where he was on the ice the whole time and was just hoping to get Chara penalized or suspended.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/hockey-players-willing-to-turn-their-backs/article1931148/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Found an interesting arcticle with a quote from Pacioretty saying how he'd turn his back to a defender against the boards in order to draw a penalty.  Thought it was pretty interesting.  Guessing he knew where he was on the ice the whole time and was just hoping to get Chara penalized or suspended. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/hockey-players-willing-to-turn-their-backs/article1931148/
    Posted by bostonbruins69[/QUOTE]

Yes someone brought this up to me last week also.

KEY WORD - DRAW PENALTY

Now we have it in print.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

No matter what, the Montreal moaners will continue to hound Chara.  Wonder how the police investigation is going.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY : Yes someone brought this up to me last week also. KEY WORD - DRAW PENALTY Now we have it in print.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Seriously! No denying the fact that we now know that he looks to put himself in dangerous positions to draw a penalty.    I think Julien was right when he said most of the responsibility should go to the player putting themselves in a vulnerable position.

Sections
Shortcuts