The return of PACIORETTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

Re: The return of PACIORETTY

where are all the idiot hab posters now? what a scum organization, they are all a bunch of whining, crying, lying, classless dirtbags!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

might I add they have played 100 years of hockey very clean........ Charlie  Sheen is their  PR man .Jack Martin layed his hands on Pac .He is now healed . I have now renamed the Habs "Charlies Angels."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ohhhhhh it's the " tiger blood "  I get it .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

The crying has turned to laughter.  Jerk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY:
    The crying has turned to laughter.  Jerk.
    Posted by olsonstephanie

This certainly brings back memories of Ribiero going down like he was shot,only to jump back up and laugh at the Bruins bench.Just another Habs near-death experience.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Guess NHL didnt like me calling them out in the article on NHL.com, because I absolutely ripped them and the Habs and it seems as though my comment is deleted and leaving comments has been disabled.  Interesting and not surprising.

He wasnt on my total sh*t list before, but now, if this is indeed the case, I wish him to get anything that happens to him.  Id LOVE to see him get a REAL "serious" concussion and spend a year or more of his life dragging his pathetic butt around his house in a bathrobe wondering what happened to him.  Total classless scum bag.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

He should change his name to Max Your Patched Already.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

If he does in fact come back for the playoffs, I will gladly say I was wrong about him and take back everything positive I have ever said about him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I wouldn't be suprised to see him back next week . What an embarrassment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

New Flash - Habs game VS Tampa to be delayed this evening - RDS

It is reported fans cannot get into the entrance of the Bell Centre as of 6:00 p.m. this evening. The entrance to the building is littered with hundreds of canes, crutches and artifical limbs. The people of MTL are flocking in droves and seemingly being cured of every ailment they ever had

It is even reported a 3 legged dog grew a new leg just by being walked around the building by it's owner who was wearing a MTL jersey.

The Chairman of Air Canada and Via rail have even tossed their financial statements into to lobby hoping to see the red ink turn to black.

The news media is waiting for the Church to comment on the status of these events. Do they constitute actual miricales? Only time will tell.

Go B's 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Six weeks for a "severe concussion" and a "broken neck".  Sounds a little suspicious.
    Posted by dbg1

Just a little???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Good work jman4. You have a good mind.

I understand that the Bishop of Montreal is on the phone with Pope Benedict, as I write.

By the way, the Hab protest parade or rally, whatever they were supposed to have, draw a grand total of 75 persons. Sensationalists - every last one of them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow thought he was in a coma or something.

the french bring up the "secession" thing all the time. Nothing ever happens. Plus their money's worth more than ours. not something i thought I would ever say in my lifetime.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

god so funny to see your posts.... come on Bruins fans you are pathetics you a big P
    Posted by Greatseason

No, posting nonsense on other team's boards is pathetic. Troll.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Could be Max is in the lineup tonight! Did anyone check?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

A lot of Bruin's fans post on Habs board did'nt you see ?...and they are nonsense ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i have too much do U want some ? it will be my pleasure

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In fact you did'nt know, he's at the bell center coaching with Martin

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ergoth. Show ergoth's posts

so you pinheads are actually accusing pacioretty of faking his injuries? haahahahaha,,,,,,,,, seriously, you idiots make laff fans look logical. 

the fractures in his vertebrae were not displaced. luckily. he may be back for the playoffs. may. and that would mean he'd be out of action for 8 weeks. but that means he must have faked the whole thing.  

i know you jerks thought the 8 - 6 game was some kind of turning point for your team's inferiority complex when it comes to getting beat time and time again by the habs. it made you have hope that this team, the team who last spring set the standard for the greatest choke job of all time, could finally beat their arch rivals and you could put last seasons disgrace behind you. as the 4 - 1 game proved, it wasn't a turning point at all.  

the bruins are still inferior to the habs. you may be bigger but don't have the speed, skill or heart of the habs. you pretend you want the habs in the first round but in reality you are wetting your pants at the prospect of once again being beaten by montreal. you've seen this story before and you know how it ends. 

soon it will be 40 years of futility. that's entering laff territory. it looks good on you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

so you pinheads are actually accusing pacioretty of faking his injuries? haahahahaha,,,,,,,,, seriously, you idiots make laff fans look logical.    the fractures in his vertebrae were not displaced. luckily. he may be back for the playoffs. may. and that would mean he'd be out of action for 8 weeks. but that means he must have faked the whole thing.      i know you jerks thought the 8 - 6 game was some kind of turning point for your team's inferiority complex when it comes to getting beat time and time again by the habs. it made you have hope that this team, the team who last spring set the standard for the greatest choke job of all time, could finally beat their arch rivals and you could put last seasons disgrace behind you. as the 4 - 1 game proved, it wasn't a turning point at all.     the bruins are still inferior to the habs. you may be bigger but don't have the speed, skill or heart of the habs. you pretend you want the habs in the first round but in reality you are wetting your pants at the prospect of once again being beaten by montreal. you've seen this story before and you know how it ends.    soon it will be 40 years of futility. that's entering laff territory. it looks good on you. 
    Posted by ergoth

I thought lil' patches had a severe concussion ? What was he doing at the Bell center ? Isn't it a little bright and noisy there for someone with such a bad head injury ? Just wondering. By the way , see you in the playoffs, can't wait.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

so you pinheads are actually accusing pacioretty of faking his injuries? haahahahaha,,,,,,,,, seriously, you idiots make laff fans look logical.    the fractures in his vertebrae were not displaced. luckily. he may be back for the playoffs. may. and that would mean he'd be out of action for 8 weeks. but that means he must have faked the whole thing.      i know you jerks thought the 8 - 6 game was some kind of turning point for your team's inferiority complex when it comes to getting beat time and time again by the habs. it made you have hope that this team, the team who last spring set the standard for the greatest choke job of all time, could finally beat their arch rivals and you could put last seasons disgrace behind you. as the 4 - 1 game proved, it wasn't a turning point at all.     the bruins are still inferior to the habs. you may be bigger but don't have the speed, skill or heart of the habs. you pretend you want the habs in the first round but in reality you are wetting your pants at the prospect of once again being beaten by montreal. you've seen this story before and you know how it ends.    soon it will be 40 years of futility. that's entering laff territory. it looks good on you. 
    Posted by ergoth

Go back to Hab land idiot. Pacioretty will always be a gutless punk.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

//i know you jerks thought the 8 - 6 game was some kind of turning point for your team's inferiority complex when it comes to getting beat time and time again by the habs//

Actually, sweeping your team out of the playoffs two years ago was the most recent significant "turning point."  The 8-6 loss by the Habs was just one game. 
    Very few posters on this board wished any ill on MP.  The hit looked and was brutal.  We all saw it and it couldn't be faked.  Thankfully, those first reports that had him in such dire straits clearly jumped the gun but the fuse was already lit. 

No one doubts the intense manic support of Hab fans but the initial reports and speculation of his injuries fueled the mouth-frothing response.  Here we are, some days later and its announced he'll likely be ready for playoff action.  That he's able to return is great news but having this diagnosis so soon after the feverish public outcry has to make one wonder about the actual severity of his injuries.  That's it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

The very last time the habs and B's met in a playoff series I recall a 4-0 sweep (B's demolished the habs).  A freakin SWEEP!!!!  Get ready Trollie Larioux it is coming again. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ergoth. Show ergoth's posts

yeah, i'm shaking in my boots.  bring it.

what about the 8th place habs bouncing the 1st place bruins? that ended the thornton era right quick. hahahahaah....

do you really think this Bruin team could win the Cup? get real.

the bruins have made the finals 5 times since 1972. and in those series they  have won a grand total of 5 games.  hahahahaha....  with a  history like that you should be happy just making the playoffs.  dreaming big and acting cocky only leads to heart ache in bruin land. aren't all bruin fans taught that as  young children? yeah, like right after the ABC's and counting to 10.

up 3 - 0 in games, up 3 - 0 in game seven and............   does anyone know  the heimlich manuever?  ooops, nevermind, they stopped breathing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

You guys are HONESTLY responding to a Hab troll who has 2 posts in 6 years?!?!?!  You guys are almost as bad as he is.  Put him on ignore and move along.

Sections
Shortcuts