The return of PACIORETTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: The return of PACIORETTY

Not because I don't want the Bruins to play the Habs but not with all this that happened. The Bruins would not be able to touch Pacioretty . He'll be likeMoses and the Bruins the Red sea, they have to part to let him through otherwise it's the penalty box.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY:
       yeah, i'm shaking in my boots.  bring it.     what about the 8th place habs bouncing the 1st place bruins? that ended the thornton era right quick. hahahahaah....   do you really think this Bruin team could win the Cup? get real.   the bruins have made the finals 5 times since 1972. and in those series they  have won a grand total of 5 games.  hahahahaha....  with a  history like that you should be happy just making the playoffs.  dreaming big and acting cocky only leads to heart ache in bruin land. aren't all bruin fans taught that as  young children? yeah, like right after the ABC's and counting to 10.    up 3 - 0 in games, up 3 - 0 in game seven and............   does anyone know  the heimlich manuever?  ooops, nevermind, they stopped breathing.  
    Posted by ergoth

I remember the Habs weren't good enough to win 3 games against the eventual Stanley Cup finalists......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Not because I don't want the Bruins to play the Habs but not with all this that happened. The Bruins would not be able to touch Pacioretty . He'll be likeMoses and the Bruins the Red sea, they have to part to let him through otherwise it's the penalty box.
    Posted by BsLegion

Especially in Montreal, Legion. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Voodoo DZ Voodoo that's what made Max go from a severe concussion to a mild concussion to a non existent "symptom free" concussion. Man I thought Voodoo was only down in New Orleans I'll have to pay Montreal a visit to bottle me up some Voodoo next time I get a severe concussion...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

LOL...  I also remember when a game against Sabres they were saying he had broken ribs and would be out about 2-3weeks. He played their next scheduled game.  LOL  I called it a miracle cure , my brother said no it's Voodoo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY : LOL...  I also remember when a game against Sabres they were saying he had broken ribs and would be out about 2-3weeks. He played their next scheduled game.  LOL  I called it a miracle cure , my brother said no it's Voodoo
    Posted by BsLegion

Is spin-doctoring anything like witch-doctoring, Legion?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY : Is spin-doctoring anything like witch-doctoring, Legion?
    Posted by RichHillOntario

a whole lot of spinning and witchery for sure.
    Enjoy tomorrow my man. I'm off to bed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: The return of PACIORETTY : a whole lot of spinning and witchery for sure. Enjoy tomorrow my man. I'm off to bed.
    Posted by BsLegion

Cheers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Hello?  Montreal Police?  I'd like to report a fraud.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

He should change his name to Max Your Patched Already.
    Posted by FP4877

Lol...I love that one!

Sections
Shortcuts