The RUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: The RUINS

He's been on my ignore list for a while... Glad you replied or I would have missed this gem!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

It's called Bruins!

What is Neely's job? I don't see his stamp on this team at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: The RUINS:
    [QUOTE]He's been on my ignore list for a while... Glad you replied or I would have missed this gem!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Must have had his own classroom in school.......but you don't get your own classroom because your a........how should I say..........an A student.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

worst group of wings in the league.
    crappy personality amongst leaders - Chara and Savard.
    a prep school coach.
    centers are to similar in style.
    horrific chemistry going back to the Philly choke last playoffs.
    fed up fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to The RUINS:
    [QUOTE]1. Most boring hockey to watch 2. League leaders on OT loses 2. the leagues worst coach
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

I didn't find tonight's game boring at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The RUINS : Must have had his own classroom in school.......but you don't get your own classroom because your a........how should I say..........an A student.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

I really don't get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The RUINS : I really don't get it.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Dc.... I'm from Canada,and if there was a student who was, unruly or lets just say, didn't, " catch on very quickly  " they got their very own little classroom.Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]One guy from DC the other from Canada and they are criticizing the numbering on a list. What time is mom call you up from the basement in the morning for breakfest  In Response to Re: The RUINS :
    Right after I send your Mom home in a cab!Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The RUINS : Right after I send your Mom home in a cab!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Zing! Well played.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]good come back. Canada it would figure. How's your Jr hockey team doing. You must be going through  double hangover. Don't slice your wrists now? In Response to Re: The RUINS :
    Unless your from Russia, I highly doubt you have a right to gloat.....especially if you reside in the US.....by the way for a country that has a population of just under 35 million vs the US vs at roughly 308 million and Russia at approximately 142 million.....I would say Canada does alright for themselves at the WJHC. Canada also produces a large percentage of, not only Nhlers, but some the all time greats. Oh and my wrists are just fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]How's your football team doing in DC? In Response to Re: The RUINS :

Consider my handle. What makes you think that geography has anything to do with the teams I support? You're truly an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts