the second "A"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: the second

Some good cases made for other players, but I think Kelly keeps it. He's a Julien favorite.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would never give it to Thornton. I understand why we have him on the team, and he is good in the room and is a character guy an all but...He is Bruins hockey? Is bruins hockey having a career of fighting other enforcers, missing checks constantly, and not getting off the ice quick enough with line changes? If so, make him the captain!

Davey, apparently you see the exact same Thornton that I do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would never give it to Thornton. I understand why we have him on the team, and he is good in the room and is a character guy an all but...He is Bruins hockey? Is bruins hockey having a career of fighting other enforcers, missing checks constantly, and not getting off the ice quick enough with line changes? If so, make him the captain!

Davey, apparently you see the exact same Thornton that I do.

I'll take it a step further, I think you could find another cement head that could play hockey a little better or one that could fight a little better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm going out on a limb and saying that the State of the Bs event answered this.  The panel was Chiarelli, Julien, Chara, Bergeron and Kelly.  Asked and answered?

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I'm going out on a limb and saying that the State of the Bs event answered this.  The panel was Chiarelli, Julien, Chara, Bergeron and Kelly.  Asked and answered?

Are you not entertained?!?!

Was just going to post that as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Lucic floated and looked like crap all year until the playoffs. It looks like he's learned from that and worked hard this offseason. He just may be ready for the increased responsibilities that the A would require.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

Lucic floated and looked like crap all year until the playoffs. It looks like he's learned from that and worked hard this offseason. He just may be ready for the increased responsibilities that the A would require.

Based on a tv promo showing him working out? Not trying to argue, but none of us have any idea what these guys do during the offseason, and if last year was any different than this year.

As for the Alternate Cpt...Bergeron and Kelly to start. If they want to do the whole home/away thing with the second "A", then take your pick of Iginla, Krejci, Lucic,  Campbell, etc.

Julien usually rotates it on a monthly basis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:

Too soon to give it to Iggy.  IMO, he's gotta endeer himself to me just to get me to like him after the crap with PIT.  Let alone give him the A.

I say Campbell, Shawno, or Seids.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

just like with Chara huh? he had the C before playing a game. worked pretty well.. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

just like with Chara huh? he had the C before playing a game. worked pretty well.. 

That team had no leader.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Glen Murray

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That team had no leader.

Good point 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

And Chara didn't spit in the face of the Boston fans.

I don't even like Iginla yet after that crap he pulled last year.

Let alone know why everyone here is jumping at the chance to give him the A right away.

Iginla turned Boston down and guys like Seidenberg, Kelly, (and I think Shawno although it seems like I am the only one) have fought and sweat and bled for this team.

So as far as I'm concerned Iginla can screw off when it comes to the other A.  There are far more deserving candidates.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That team had no leader.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:

And Chara didn't spit in the face of the Boston fans.

I don't even like Iginla yet after that crap he pulled last year.

Let alone know why everyone here is jumping at the chance to give him the A right away.

Iginla turned Boston down and guys like Seidenberg, Kelly, (and I think Shawno although it seems like I am the only one) have fought and sweat and bled for this team.

So as far as I'm concerned Iginla can screw off when it comes to the other A.  There are far more deserving candidates.

I will never understand why people are mad at Iginla. He didnt spit in anybodys face. When it comes down to it, most players in the league would rather play with Crosby & Malkin over Krejci & Bergeron.

He doesnt need to impress anybody, he's spent his entire career being a great team guy, great in the community and is constantly one of the best players in the league. We are lucky to have him on the team.

Cant wait to see how many idiots boo him during his first game.

Sections
Shortcuts