The Solution

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: The Solution

Which guy?  Don't say BB, 'cause I'm old and easily confused.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution:
    Which guy?  Don't say BB, 'cause I'm old and easily confused.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Some children or immature adults are easily intimidated or insecure when someone appears to be a threat to their "territory" on a messageboard.

Also, more people now more than ever have short attention spans.  Reading a few paragraphs, and someone articulating a point apparently is too much for some.  lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : Some children or immature adults are easily intimidated or insecure when someone appears to be a threat to their "territory" on a messageboard. Also, more people now more than ever have short attention spans.  Reading a few paragraphs, and someone articulating a point apparently is too much for some.  lol
    Posted by BBReigns

Or, maybe it's a message board, not a speech writing contest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : Some children or immature adults are easily intimidated or insecure when someone appears to be a threat to their "territory" on a messageboard. Also, more people now more than ever have short attention spans.  Reading a few paragraphs, and someone articulating a point apparently is too much for some.  lol
    Posted by BBReigns

Usually paragraphs are 3-4 sentences, you write poetry style. Like most poetry it makes no sense half the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, I make no sense.  lol

Short attention spans/low level IQ = I have no patience/don't understand concepts very well

Not my problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : Couldn't agree more, Ipot. I want to see the Bruins win ONE Stanley Cup....that's all I need, b/c a) I know how hard it is in hockey to do it at all and b) this franchise for whatever reason has become Red Sox-ian (pre 2004) in its ability to grab defeat from the jaws of victory and c) I was all of 5 years old in 1972 and I really didn't know the significance of what winning the Cup meant (altho' I did already have a #4 T-shirt that I wore every time the older kids on the block let me play street hockey with them). I just don't see how being critical of your team makes you any less of a fan as long as you follow them and watch regardless. A bandwagon fan is one who never pays attention and couldn't tell you who half the players on the roster are until they're in the Finals and suddenly they're waving towels around. I can't stand people like that, but I aint one of them and I know you're not either. The burden of proof is still on this organization, and I totally get what you mean about the Original 6 thing. Much as I wanted the Hawks to beat the Flyers last year (b/c I hate only the Habs more than the Flyers), I was a little bummed as well b/c it meant Chicago was eliminated from its position as the #1 Original 6 franchise to have gone longest w/out a Cup (1961). Now only the Leafs            (1967) stand in Boston's way of that dubious dishonor. This is why I never buy it when people say "Oh, what about Buffalo and Vancouver and Washington and the Sharks--they've NEVER won a Cup. So F---ing what? Those teams don't have a legacy dating back to the 1920's to uphold. The Bruins do. It's supposed to mean something more to play for the franchise that ince employed Eddie Shore and Dit Clapper and Milt Schmidt and #4 and Espo and Bourque and Neely. The Bruins have but 5 Cups in their long history. It's time for another, and it doesn't make you any less of a fan to say you;re sick of waiting. Go Bruins!
    Posted by TryToBearIt

You properly used paragraphs and articulated good points!  That's confusing poetry and it made no sense, TTBI!

lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : You properly used paragraphs and articulated good points!  That's confusing poetry and it made no sense, TTBI! lol
    Posted by BBReigns

This is not a paragraph. 

See what I am doing right here. This is what you do every time you post. So don't try to act like you're on a higher plane of intelligence.

That being said I usually disagree with your points as it is. You sound like someone who is butthurt. 

You don't really bring anything meaningful to the discussion. I don't mind questioning the Bruins but when you do it constantly and only use the same excuses, examples, and lame childish comebacks it gets a little old.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Maybe I should change avatar daily?  lol

You're too dumb to realize I was making fun of you because Bear It used paragraphs in his response.  Right over your head.

You don't like those because it means a response longer than 2 sentences which is past your attention span quota for one thread.

I don't bring anything meaningful to a discussion? You sure about that, son?

I have forgotten more than you'll ever dream of knowing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Maybe I should change avatar daily?  lol You're too dumb to realize I was making fun of you because Bear It used paragraphs in his response.  Right over your head. You don't like those because it means a response longer than 2 sentences which is past your attention span quota for one thread. I don't bring anything meaningful to a discussion? You sure about that, son? I have forgotten more than you'll ever dream of knowing.
    Posted by BBReigns

I was actually saying I read people who know how to type, like using paragraphs. So it went right over your head. You clearly have forgotten a lot in your lifetime, cheers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

So, you wanted me to split my last response into paragraphs even though it didn't need one?

lol

Get to college much?  Graduate much? Read books much?

This is hilarious. 

There is no rule on how many sentences are in a paragraph, kid.  Trust me. 

I actually went to college, know how to form a premise and support it.  Punctuation, grammar and everything.  It's really quite something when you learn.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me a possessive is really a plural, yet you'll botch how to use each, not knowing where the apostrophe goes.

Tell us more, professor.

Cheers to you, as well. lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

So, you wanted me to split my last response into paragraphs even though it didn't need one? lol Get to college much?  Graduate much? Read books much? This is hilarious.  There is no rule on how many sentences are in a paragraph, kid.  Trust me.  I actually went to college, know how to form a premise and support it.  Punctuation, grammar and everything.  It's really quite something when you learn. Next thing you know you'll be telling me a possessive is really a plural, yet you'll botch how to use each, not knowing where the apostrophe goes. Tell us more, professor. Cheers to you, as well. lol
    Posted by BBReigns

Wow you still do not understand what I said at all. The personal attacks really add a lot as well. Get to college much? that one had me dying. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am sure it did considering you don't have nary a clue what you are talking about, which is comical since your intent was to sound intelligent.

lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I am sure it did considering you don't have nary a clue what you are talking about, which is comical since your intent was to sound intelligent. lol
    Posted by BBReigns

You're questioning my intelligence when you don't even get what I am saying.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I am sure it did considering you don't have nary a clue what you are talking about, which is comical since your intent was to sound intelligent. lol
    Posted by BBReigns

Wouldn't it be proper grammar to say he has nary a clue?I'm usually not so picky but you did make a point of saying you use proper grammar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, I get it. You're wrong. That's what you don't get.  There is no rule on how many sentences make up a paragraph.  

A pargraph is about topics within a discussion. When you change course, you form a new paragraph.  Then, you use sentences to support said premise of the paragraph.  Glad I could help.  Now count my sentences. lol

Like here.......Here is a new topic:

Just admit you tried to get cute simply because you don't like my stinging, accurate assessment of the Jacobs regime here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

No, I get it. You're wrong. That's what you don't get.  There is no rule on how many sentences make up a paragraph.   A pargraph is about topics within a discussion. When you change course, you form a new paragraph.  Then, you use sentences to support said premise of the paragraph.  Glad I could help.  Now count my sentences. lol Like here.......Here is a new topic: Just admit you tried to get cute simply because you don't like my stinging, accurate assessment of the Jacobs regime here.
    Posted by BBReigns

I don't like your idiotic posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : Wouldn't it be proper grammar to say he has nary a clue?I'm usually not so picky but you did make a point of saying you use proper grammar.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Yes. Good catch.

Double negative.

I suppose if I actually took the time to edit what I write, I'd see that. I don't bother editing. 

I just think it's funny that he claims me not using paragraphs correctly somehow diminishes the content of my opinion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : I don't like your idiotic posts.
    Posted by callodthedom19

I don't like sheep who can't think for themselves.

I have forgotten more about hockey and economics than you'll ever learn, son.

Please pick out an opinion of mine that is "idiotic" and explain why it is.

Thanks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : Yes. Good catch. Double negative. I suppose if I actually took the time to edit what I write, I'd see that. I don't bother editing.  I just think it's funny that he claims me not using paragraphs correctly somehow diminishes the content of my opinion.
    Posted by BBReigns

Sorry,I truly wasn't trying to snipe at you.I'll go back to minding my own buisiness.You guys carry on....I find it entertaining.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nah, I am done. I can admit when I am wrong and I botched that. I should have just said it one way or the other.

Brain f*rt.

This kid is insecure and so he just says "your posts are idiotic" and then he runs away, giving no examples.

If my comments are so idiotic, where is the ability to counter what they are?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I have no need to form examples of your idiotic posts. I explained myself, you choose not to see it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution : This is not a paragraph.  See what I am doing right here. This is what you do every time you post. So don't try to act like you're on a higher plane of intelligence. That being said I usually disagree with your points as it is. You sound like someone who is butthurt.  You don't really bring anything meaningful to the discussion. I don't mind questioning the Bruins but when you do it constantly and only use the same excuses, examples, and lame childish comebacks it gets a little old.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Explain to us how one sentence has to be or doesn't have to considered a paragraph.  Good luck with that, professor.

Is this what you mean by explaining why my posts are "idiotic"?  Or, are you just backpedaling here?

Are we talking content here or the fact you apparently have no idea what a paragraph really is?

lol

I'll give you one chance to cut and paste some of my comments with a retort from you as to why my posts are "idiotic".

What gets old is whiny teenagers who backpedal away after making a statement without support for it, simply because they are fanboys.

Your turn:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: The Solution :What gets old is whiny teenagers who backpedal away after making a statement without support for it, simply because they are fanboys. Your turn:
    Posted by BBReigns

Ignored, I have no need to explain myself to someone who refuses to look at, understand, even acknowledge my posts but has no problem trying to trash me. You fail in trying to show how intelligent you are. To quote Bubba Watson "Man, I tell ya, old people suck!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ignored = You lost

Pretty pathetic you tried to be internet tough guy and couldn't back up what you meant by "idiotic posts".

Poor little guy just didn't like my opinion. That's all this was.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Its like a springer episode in this thread right now. Im waiting for someone to throw a chair.

Ive always been taught that a paragraph is done when you have concluded a thought. IE

"Pretty pathetic you tried to be internet tough guy and couldn't back up what you meant by "idiotic posts".

Poor little guy just didn't like my opinion. That's all this was."

This should be one paragraph seeing as those 2 sentances are both considered one thought that is concluded with  "Thats all this was". Its not necessarily the right way but its a good general rule of thumb for paragraph structure.

W/E its a forum as long as your not dropping walls of text IDC how you write.

Sections
Shortcuts