The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade

In Response to Re: The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade:
    [QUOTE]who wouldnt look lost when u play 5 mins a game.  Thats barely enough time to get into the game
    Posted by mik802[/QUOTE]

LOL. More time for Seguin would just give him more time on the ice to be lost. How does that help the B's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade:[QUOTE] The answerto all three questions is yes. I'm a little tired of all the Kelly bashing today. He's strong on the forecheck, is  solid on the PK, bangs with the best of them, from all reports is good in the locker room and has a work ethic almost as good as Chara's, has good speed up the boards, and has a knack for getting things going shorthanded. Playing on a horrendous team he has more goals than all but 5 Bruins this season.   In many ways he's a prototypical Bruin.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Red, You know what is going to happen if he scores a goal and has two assists against the Isles or if he has no points against Ottawa funny how this board works...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

This trade is just to think PC is trying. I don't think he has a clue of what to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade : Red, You know what is going to happen if he scores a goal and has two assists against the Isles or if he has no points against Ottawa funny how this board works...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

You're totally right. But I wonder if any of these posters have watched a Bruins/Sens game in the last 3 years? I for one am glad we won't have to play against him anymore. I also think he has a shot at the second line on the wing, if he meshes well with the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]This trade is just to think PC is trying. I don't think he has a clue of what to do.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

I think this trade is PC doing exactly what he needs to do to improve the club, in increments.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Kelly pretty much seems like a faster version of Greg Campbell.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]
    I don't have a problem with that...Campbell's been pretty good for us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Kelly is a solid player, but he is not going to lead us to the holy grail.  He may have a great work ethic, but the numbers need to be contributed as well, his numbers are not better than Wheelers and they won't be playing on the 4th for Clod unless Thorn is the one to sit.

His game is fun to watch, but I keep Wheel over him and that seems to be the comparison, but the 5 years and talent are better with Wheel.

Be fun to watch and see what happens next and who sits.

Sad but this means less ice for Seg.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yes on all questions, Kelly is a nice pick up.  He is not the answer to the loss of Savard nonetheless.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade:[QUOTE] Clod unless Thorn is the one to sit. Sad but this means less ice for Seg.Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

My feeling N0.4 is we will see Seguin in the playoffs less fights don't need Thornton but then again Bs fans are dealing with Clode. I really do think if Julien loses these next two games he is in serious jeopardy...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The three questions to ask on the Kelly trade : We did not need a third line center we needed a first line center or a third 2 line center.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

OK, this is what I was thinking.  Didnt the B's lose marc savard?  And they need a #3 to replace him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The B's tried to trade Savard last summer so obviously they were prepared for Krejci to assume the #1 center position. They've got their wish. Krejci better start to deliver because he's their guy, like it or not. I myself think he can do the job. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

ipot
     I agree with you about Krejci, he's been very underwhelming this year and has definately not been putting up #1 center numbers.At the beginning of the year he seemed to be really coming on and then he got his concussion and he just hasn't been the same.Thats my take anyways, now whether he can get back to what he was becoming remains to be seen but i sure hope so.It would help if Horton could bury the puck more than once in a while.