1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

the time is now change the line

lucic   bergeron  séguin

marchand   kreci  horton

recchi   campbell  ryder

peverly  kelly  thorton 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: the time is now change the line

you had me interested until you had thorton in the lineup and seguin on the 1st line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

The only one players drop the gloves ( Thorton)

Séguin Mérit one chance the play with two best  bruins forward.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: the time is now change the line:
    [QUOTE]you had me interested until you had thorton in the lineup and seguin on the 1st line.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    At least 3 times tonight I saw Thornton opt for not finishing his check,instead choosing to peel away waving his stick.i'll say it until I'm blue in the face.If he's not finishing checks he becomes useless.The team's tough enough without him.CJ needs to get him used to being a healthy scratch.
         Regarding Seguin,I'd have no problems with him playing with Bergeron,who's defensively responsible,and Lucic riding shotgun.And I hate to say it as some want to see him gone from the team,but Boston obviously misses what Marchand adds to the forward depth chart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]you had me interested until you had thorton in the lineup and seguin on the 1st line.

its to bad too cause i like the effort that thornton gives the bruins but going forward shupe is right. im for tinkering with line-up, anything to get the bruins out for this rut and that would included taking thornton out from now and into playoffs. i wouldnt be opposed to making some call-ups either. whoever is showing something down for Providence. i was reading that Sauve has been playing better of late. whatever it takes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Thorton is a waste of a roster spot and Seguin has done nothing to deserve a shot of the top line.  Not sure why everyone wants to blow things up.
    Krejci/Lucic/Horton
    Bergie/Marchand-I would try Seguin here for a few games.
    Kelly/Recchi/Peverly-
    Campy/Ryder/Paille

Then I would likely put Seguin back to 4th line center and I may give Camps a chance on the 2nd line. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Thorton is a waste of a roster spot and Seguin has done nothing to deserve a shot of the top line.  Not sure why everyone wants to blow things up. Krejci/Lucic/Horton Bergie/Marchand-I would try Seguin here for a few games. Kelly/Recchi/Peverly- Campy/Ryder/Paille Then I would likely put Seguin back to 4th line center and I may give Camps a chance on the 2nd line. 
    That's the thing Shupe,I'm not big on numbering lines.I just like the idea of Seguin getting some time with Bergeron as a linemate.Overall the forwards weren't super tonight but Seguin was flying.He finished a hit on Phaneuf early in the game.I think he's starting to get it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the time is now change the line : That's the thing Shupe,I'm not big on numbering lines.I just like the idea of Seguin getting some time with Bergeron as a linemate.Overall the forwards weren't super tonight but Seguin was flying.He finished a hit on Phaneuf early in the game.I think he's starting to get it.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez is it me or does seguin need to be with guys who get him into positions to finish and not vise versa. what i mean is people setting him up. he is advertised as a center but i dont see that vision on the tv. it seems to me like he always looking to drive to the net or find open spot to shoot. i mean if i were to predict his future my guess would be seguin having more goals then assist in a season but i could be wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the time is now change the line : dez is it me or does seguin need to be with guys who get him into positions to finish and not vise versa. what i mean is people setting him up. he is advertised as a center but i dont see that vision on the tv. it seems to me like he always looking to drive to the net or find open spot to shoot. i mean if i were to predict his future my guess would be seguin having more goals then assist in a season but i could be wrong.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    No,I agree he plays like more of a slash and dash type of goal scorer than a playmaker per se.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the time is now change the line : No,I agree he plays like more of a slash and dash type of goal scorer than a playmaker per se.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

its also very hard to be creative when you are scared to make a play.  I have no issue with him getting a bump to Bergies line.  But only with him b.c he is our best def/fwd as well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to the time is now change the line:
    [QUOTE]                      lucic   bergeron  séguin                       marchand   kreci  horton                      recchi   campbell  ryder                        peverly  kelly  thorton 
    Posted by lucic27[/QUOTE]

Interesting but IMO this is what should be done. Seeing as CJ insists on rolling 4 freaking lines. At least roll 4 decent lines.

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Seguin-Bergeron-Peverley
    Recchi-Kelly-Ryder
    Caron-Campbell-Marchand

Boom. 4 Skill lines each with some speed/grit and defense.  Waive Paille he does nothing, Thornton should only not be a health scratch in anticipation of lots of rought stuff this time of year. He's done nothing for months.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

ILH - I like it. I've always been a Caron fan and maybe that's the spark we need. Thorton will be of no use in the playoffs (no fighting) and Paille, well no need to say more

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Peverly-Krejci*-Lucic      *But Peverly takes face-offs...Krejci loses too many

Horton-Bergeron-Marchand

Caron-Kelly-Recchi

Ryder-Campbell-Seguin

(Altho' none of this matters if they keep playing the way they have. Right now there's no evidence that they're anything better than a one and done come playoffs.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Peverly-Krejci*-Lucic      *But Peverly takes face-offs...Krejci loses too many Horton-Bergeron-Marchand Caron-Kelly-Recchi Ryder-Campbell-Thornton (Altho' none of this matters if they keep playing the way they have. Right now there's no evidence that they're anything better than a one and done come playoffs.)
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

After Seguins best few games of the year you take him out and replace him w/ Caron and leave Thornton in. Thornton is useless right now maybe worse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the time is now change the line : After Seguins best few games of the year you take him out and replace him w/ Caron and leave Thornton in. Thornton is useless right now maybe worse.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

No, I revised my post--thought I had added Segs but I didn't....I may go back and revise again b/c Segs should be on the 3rd line at very least. (I'm a big Segs fan and wish he'd get more playing time in general.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

One more time:

Peverly-Krejci*-Lucic      *But Peverly takes face-offs...Krejci loses too many

Horton-Bergeron-Marchand

Caron-Campbell-Seguin

Ryder-Kelly-Recchi

There! Stanley Cup cometh.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I can wait on 1st line shifts for Seguin.  Plus that's the one line I would keep going, as is.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan07. Show BostonFan07's posts

This message is for all those who bash Seguin saying he doesn't do enough:

I'd like to see how effective Bergeron, Krejci, Lucic, Horton, Peverley, Marchand, and Recchi if they were playing less than 10 minutes a game. It's very difficult to produce when you aren't given any playing time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

[QUOTE]One more time: Peverly-Krejci*-Lucic      *But Peverly takes face-offs...Krejci loses too many Horton-Bergeron-Marchand Caron-Campbell-Seguin Ryder-Kelly-Recchi There! Stanley Cup cometh.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Caron-Cambell-Seguin is the worst line suggestion I've ever seen.

No offense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I would go with.....

Lucic  Krejci  Horton 

Seguin  Bergeron  Marchand 

Recchi  Peverly  Ryder

Campbell  Kelly  Paille

And play the 4th line a lot less then they have been.  Thornton can spend the rest of the year in the press box as he hasn't done anything, even the things that come natural to him, like hitting and fighting, in a month

Seidenberg should also sit up there for at least a game or two as he has been playing very Wideman-esk lately

And Rask should get the lions share of the starts from here on out

If they make changes like that, maybe they can salvage this thing and not get passed in the standings by Montreal and then swept out of the playoffs by those same Habs. 

And if they do stumble there way in and get bounced right out, Julien WILL get fired....and should

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Krejci  Lucic  Horton
    Bergeron Marchand Seguin 
    Peverley  Recchi  Ryder
    Campbell  Kelly  Thornton/Paille We will not see Caron this year unless injuries.

If this team could actually have a decent PP it could be a dangerous team. I find this team doesnt shoot enough always looking for the perfect shot or pass. Sometimes you just gotta get pucks on net and pick up some rebounds and loose garbage. A rebound can be better than a pass.

Lucic its OK to hit, Horton get that shot off quicker, Krejci work your magic, Chara try a wrist shot, Boychuck try a wrist shot (im sick of him taking a slap shot off a players shin pads), Kaberle come on show your worth, Timmy tape a cheater in ur 5 hole, Claude play your better players more, Ward pack your bags, Jarvis actually still works for the Habs, Kelly sorry we should have kept Wheeler.

Lets Go Bruins work out the kinks. This team plays better when they play mean and nasty. finish all your checks repeat finish all your checks. no free rides for any players on opposing teams from here on in.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

^ ^ ^ 
    Hey, you stole my lines!!! Tongue out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The time for a change is now.

Lines.

Coach.

A shake up is desperately needed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: the time is now change the line : Caron-Cambell-Seguin is the worst line suggestion I've ever seen. No offense.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

None taken!

At this point, though, I'd be willing to get Neely back in there with Pederson, Brickley and Kluzak, with Edwards thrown in to be an agitator.

Let's face it--right now this team is an absolute train wreck of a horror show wrapped inside a stink bomb.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Interesting.  Listen to CJ's post practice today.  I swear he's reading this forum.

http://nhlbruins.tumblr.com/post/3985980894/coach-julien-spoke-to-the-press-after-the-teams