the time is now for upgrade the club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: the time is now for upgrade the club

In Response to the time is now for upgrade the club:
    [QUOTE]       Soon the ottawa senators will be require to sell the players. they have  time for us to reinfore for the chanceto win the stanley cup. Marc savard is ready has liftits non-exchange clause only if it is exchanging Toronto or Ottawa . the time is now    Exchange Marc Savard , Zack Hamill and the first choice the Toronto 2011 for                 Milan Michaleck and Cris Neil   Retro grade or exchange  Michael Ryder  the new line up ready for the play off                       Lucic  Séguin  Horton                       Michaleck kreci wheeler                       Marchand bergeron Recchi                       Thorton campbell Neil                       Chara  kampfer                       Seindenberg boychuck                       Ference  Mcquaid        Subutitut ( Stuart Défense and Paillé or Caron Foward)                        Thomas and Rask   Golie ........   With the line up is magnified and has improve suir plan thoughness  
    Posted by lucic27[/QUOTE]
    I can't stand Neil so no thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: the time is now for upgrade the club

We add a bandaid in Michaleck and we have Thorton and thus no need for Neil(who I do like).  Plus giving up the Leafs #1 and our #1 center.  Now.  If that deal was for Fisher/Phillips I am all ears.