The Turning Point of the Playoffs - Game 3 vs. Tampa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

The Turning Point of the Playoffs - Game 3 vs. Tampa

I know the Horton hit was a huge pivot point but I wanted to call out Patrice Bergeron's return in game 3 and his maximium effort.  I think that was the start of a different Bruin's - did you see that as well or was there a different turning point game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: The Turning Point of the Playoffs - Game 3 vs. Tampa

I agree the hit on Horton was a huge rallying point, as was Patrice coming back. But there were some other big moments; Thomas HUGE saves (lost count, but one that comes to mind was the 2 on 1....Brian Gionta stop and the Tampa shot by Dowty that Timmy stopped with his stick while reaching back!). For that matter, how about Ryders glove had save against Camillari! Horton's OT/GWG's........Seguin's big 4 pt. night. Sweeping the Flyers.

So many big moments in the 4 series. A playoff to remember.....and not just because it was our beloved Bruins. Some great hockey moments period!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: The Turning Point of the Playoffs - Game 3 vs. Tampa:
    I agree the hit on Horton was a huge rallying point, as was Patrice coming back. But there were some other big moments; Thomas HUGE saves (lost count, but one that comes to mind was the 2 on 1....Brian Gionta stop and the Tampa shot by Dowty that Timmy stopped with his stick while reaching back!). For that matter, how about Ryders glove had save against Camillari! Horton's OT/GWG's........Seguin's big 4 pt. night. Sweeping the Flyers. So many big moments in the 4 series. A playoff to remember.....and not just because it was our beloved Bruins. Some great hockey moments period!
    Posted by 4everbruins

All noteworthy but fuel on the fire was the stupitidy of LABRONGO's comment on how he would have an easy save on TT's game 5 blunder. The written quote was one thing but the attitude and smirk on the live feed was sick. This from a guy who needed sunscreen from the burning rays of his own goal light. 

Anyone know what time it is in Vancouver? Twenty past Luongo!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: The Turning Point of the Playoffs - Game 3 vs. Tampa:
    In Response to Re: The Turning Point of the Playoffs - Game 3 vs. Tampa : All noteworthy but fuel on the fire was the stupitidy of LABRONGO's comment on how he would have an easy save on TT's game 5 blunder. The written quote was one thing but the attitude and smirk on the live feed was sick. This from a guy who needed sunscreen from the burning rays of his own goal light.  Anyone know what time it is in Vancouver? Twenty past Luongo!!
    Posted by zamboni24

Yup agree, classic BB stuff.....as if the Bruins needed any more to motivate them.

Sections
Shortcuts