The Ultimate Troll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: The Ultimate Troll

Did someone say something?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : Wow, the Big Baby actually put me on ignore -- I love it.  I'm honored that I could beat you at your own game.  Back to hockey talk for me. P.S. Scott Gomez.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Now that I have bested the Ultimate Troll into submission (he likes to dish it out but can't take it) I will take the dez pledge and keep him on ignore forever.

Ahhhh....Carey Price

And...RMiller is ignored.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

For those who have him on ignore, just letting you know you are winning the battle. RMiller has about 12 posts on this thread trying to get peoples attention in a embarrasingly desperate way. I would ask you all to enjoy the laugh with me, but then you would have to take him off ignore and that defeats the purpose.
    Anyway, grats guys, just wanted you all to know that ignoring a troll while talking about him as if he were dead for the last century is extremely effective.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

RMiller, knock it off.

You are not impressing anyone. Leave your computer alone for awhile. You need help - or a long rest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

If everyone ignores him COMPLETELY he will get bored and go away.....maybe to a Maple Leafs board. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Keep waiting for that Black and Gold parade, Muppet ! Because it certainly ain't happening this season... Les Canadiens sont la ! You, Bruin fans, can only ignore me for so long, but when you're still looking up at that toilet seat on Thursday night, you can give my a** a kiss while you're there...
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

There is nothing sadder than someone who thinks he is being funny and entertaining, but is only amusing himself and making a fool of himself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

The Maple Laffs have a posting board ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

RMiller, you poor man. (or boy?).

A relative of mine is a priest in Montreal. Would you like him to help you? I can set up an appointment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Why would anyone think that I would want to impress Pooh Bear fans anyway ? I couldn't give a s*** what these guys think... They were soooooo wrong about Price.... Got rid of the threads though... Keep yer elfin dirty little rumours about my team to yourselves !

if you don't are what we think, why are you posting here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks but not thanks... I got the Hawkey Gawds on my side...

How 'bout I set you up to see my Uncle Vito, in Montreal, then.

He loves to help people. Wise guys are his favourite kind.

You can bring the "Hawkey Gawds", too. Uncle Vito loves everybody.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

@ badhab and wheatskins:

click "ignore"

You'll love it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

RMiller, my Uncle Vito is dying to meet you. He wants to know how many "Hawkey Gawds" there are, so he set enough places at the table or tables.

He says -  "first we eat, then we talk."

He also wants to know if you and the "hawkey Gawds" prefer pasta, meat or fish. Uncle Vito loves fish.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Uncle Vito sounds like a really swell guy and all, but I am way too busy watching hockey this week both on Wednesday night and Thursday night... Maybe, the Hawkey Gawds and I will take a rain check there... I am more of a steak and potatoes guy though...   

Uncle Vito says anytime you're ready, he'll be happy to see everybody.

What do the Hawkey Gawds prefer to eat?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Yup, nothing that the Hawkeys Gawds like more than a feast of Bear Meat --  usually in the Spring time... They didn`t get any bear meat last year as the bears didn`t show up...   So, they are particularly hungry for some this Spring.... 

Shame on you RMiller!

Even Uncle Vito knows Gawds don't eat meat. What kind of Catholic are you?

Uncle Vito is not going to be happy to hear this.

Are you sure the Hawkey Gawds are on you side? Sounds fishy to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Trust me people there is nothing sweeter than seeing, "Posts from Rmiller87 are hidden." 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, stop quoting him,  The world is a much nicer place when you do not have to read his drivel.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]What are you going on about now ! We eat fish on Fridays. The rest of the week we can eat whatever the heck that we want including Springtime Bear Meat which the Hawkey Gawds LOVE !

Miller, my Uncle is going to be very upset with you.

True Catholics eat fish everyday or minimum of twice a week. Usually Fridays and  Wednesdays. Good Catholics are supposed to be good fisherman; hence eating plenty of fish. Did you know that the symbol for Christianity used to be the fish, before they changed it to the cross?

Don't you know that pleasures of the flesh are not permitted.

What am I going to tell Uncle Vito?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Are you like the Bruins` Exorcist in that getup or what !

No Miller, I am the Exorcist, couldn't you tell?

Just play around with the letters of my name - it spells out EXORCIST - don't let the "W"  and the "H" fool you. Catholics know there is no W in latin, it can be substituted for an X. And there is no H in latin either, it can be substituted for an R, T and a C. You fool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

That`s awesome, Father Wheatskins !

You are trying to exorcise `The Ultimate Troll` and the Hawkey Gawds to make sense of why I have seen ten Stanley Cups awarded to my team within my lifetime (including the highly improbable 1971 win) and your team hasn`t won nada in 38 years.

Well, more power to you, Father !

Good luck with that !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now this was funny LOL . It should have been posted on this thread.  From one troll to another .

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a0f96dad9-1095-44de-9fe7-40d3dd475d7a&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:0f96dad9-1095-44de-9fe7-40d3dd475d7aPost:f25514a9-d463-42f4-aa67-10b7b55b2058">Re: CONCUSSIONS??????????????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCUSSIONS?????????????? : i haven't posted much but been reading the posts.  you are a new generation of trolls, while you do talk hockey you come here to disturb the other posters,  you even disturb posters that are fans of another team. you're just a big waste ! but i see where you're going with this statement , no whining allowed now ! it's just the way you troll these boards teasing and maybe get off on this, you're disgusting.  maybe you should buy a magazine. nobody is whining and everyone including Chiarelli is saying it was a clean hit. i know you're extra happy on the injury, being a habs fan but don't you worry, the habs will love thursday night in boston . 100%
    Posted by FairbankAK[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Oh, I had time to think about this troll and figured what the hell. This crap is funnier than the comedy channel. If this clown wants to be laughed it instead of sharing a laugh, why not let him and see the humor in his dipwad posts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

be smarter than trolls...

The parasite is just seeking ATTENTION.  If you deprive the parasite of the food it craves, it will move on in search of a different host. 

Iggy the troll(s), and make sure you don't reply to his posts.  It's easy to get sucked back into a "conversation" with the troll when you are constantly subjected to viewing his blathering nonsense quoted in replies.  Don't.  He thinks his blathering nonsense trumps things like, you know, facts, statistics, rational thought, articulate well-reasoned opinion and logic.  

Clearly, if brains were gasoline, the ultimate troll would be unable to pilot a Hot Wheels around the inside of a Cheerio.  Remember, arguing with an idiot on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics.  Even if you do "win", you're still retarded.   He's all about rote repetition, flooding threads, spamming the board looking to fulfil his pathological need for attention - deny him what he wants.  I know I am.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

If posters are going to continue to respond to the trolls, the only thing left to do is ignore those posters.  Sorry Wheatskins, but if you can't control yourself and ignore the trolls, tehn you are going on Ignore.

Lets stick to talking Bruins Hockey and let the trolls find another outlet to pleasure themselves to

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

I've been ignoring him for some time but people still respond so his annoying rambles are still posted on those posts.  Also, starting a whole thread on how annoying he is is just a way for him to feel better about himself and post more!!!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

RMiller  - is that a frog name?  Must be on the endangered species list like most varieties of Frog in North America. But then - calling a Scab supporter a Frog is racist. Let's call them what they really are -  Pepsi's  - empty from the neck up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Your just wasting your time trying to talk any sense with the Troll, RMiller87

The guy doesn't have a life, just look at the time of his many posts, after midnight, during the day etc.

While the rest of us normally people go to work and have jobs this loser, who claims to have seen 10 cups awarded, making him at least 40+ years old, lives in his mommy's basement playing on her computer, collecting food stamps, and trolling discussion sites all day.

I for one will not reply to anything this idiot writes as I don't want to pick on the mentally challenged.

Sections
Shortcuts