The Ultimate Troll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

Re: The Ultimate Troll

In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll:
    [QUOTE]Your just wasting your time trying to talk any sense with the Troll, RMiller87 The guy doesn't have a life, just look at the time of his many posts, after midnight, during the day etc.   While the rest of us normally people go to work and have jobs this loser, who claims to have seen 10 cups awarded, making him at least 40+ years old, lives in his mommy's basement playing on her computer, collecting food stamps, and trolling discussion sites all day. I for one will not reply to anything this idiot writes as I don't want to pick on the mentally challenged.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

I just love your picture!. Actually reminds me of the Flag debate we had here prior to adopting the Dying Maple Leaf. One of the more original creations submitted was nine beavers in a circle urinating on a frog.  Received my vote.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]This thread was dedicated to me and my #1 team in the Northeast... So, the bigger question is, "Why are you posting here ?" Unless you want to talk about how amazing that Carey Price was tonight in that shutout effort, "The Ultimate Troll" has no time for you ! Be gone from my sight !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Not a thread of evidence.  Oh yes "Great White Buffalo"!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Well, at least our Habs troll helped me decide on a profile pic for the time being Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]If posters are going to continue to respond to the trolls, the only thing left to do is ignore those posters.  Sorry Wheatskins, but if you can't control yourself and ignore the trolls, tehn you are going on Ignore. Lets stick to talking Bruins Hockey and let the trolls find another outlet to pleasure themselves to
    Posted by gapc[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking the same thing....and I like Wheatskins and would feel bad about putting him on "ignore".  But clicking "ignore" on a troll doesn't work when I continue to see his responses from other posters quoting him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : I've been thinking the same thing....and I like Wheatskins and would feel bad about putting him on "ignore".  But clicking "ignore" on a troll doesn't work when I continue to see his responses from other posters quoting him.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    Exactly  what I was getting at when I started this post.Ignore only truly works when we all do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]wheatskins, i know what you should tell your uncle Vito Tell him to masturxxxte himself it will help him forget a bit about religion. Maybe he'll find that so joyfull he'll forget about God and become a real man. Just by the way you're talking about him makes me think he's gay poor vito he does not know what he's missing here on earth :) As for fish tell him to wash his panties once in a while i heard that in Canada it's been a very long time since they eat fish wednesday and friday only . be actual...cuz if you go overthere everybody would laugh at you we're not in 1950 anymore. Have a good night and try to modernize yourself and teach Vito the new way of living.
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

RMiller must have paid you to post this homophobic garbage.

It doesn't matter what year it is, pal - you aren't there! In mind and body.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Tonight, your are going to be exorcised, RMiller.

You obviously get a lot of pleasure in your own little, imagined world. So I'm going to let you enjoy it to the fullest - and let you continue to play with yourself to your heart's content.

The exorcism starts by me pushing the ignore button on RMiller, which I will do right after this post. You are not worth it.

One final item that I will leave you with is this: The Habs may have won ten Cups in your lifetime; I hope you remember them well because the Habs won't win another for as long as you are alive. You can take that to the bank!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Homophobia, obscene photos of people pi**ing on the Habs' crest, references to "Scabs," "Frogs" and "Toilet Seats..."

What a disgusting fan base !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Brent Johnson ruined my fun tonight...

Guy played like a bum !

But good luck in keeping up with the fastest team in the NHL tomorrow after that one tonight...

NOT !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

RMiller, life is great with you on ignore.

You said: Pittsburgh 5, Boston 1.
    Anymore 90% right predictions up your sleeve?
    The only thing you got right were the two teams playing - you must have had a schedule to help you with that.

I hope you are predicting the Habs for tomorrow night; I can start celebating now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

The Habs will win tomorrow night, Father...

The Bruins won't be able to keep up with the pace...

BOOK IT !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

[QUOTE]Homophobia, obscene photos of people pi**ing on the Habs' crest, references to "Scabs," "Frogs" and "Toilet Seats..." What a disgusting fan base !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

OOooooooohhhh!   I think this guy is losing it.  He forgot to include "Pepsi's"  Real Habs get very upset over that!  Perhaps he forgot it because he is empty from the neck up.

And he complains about us.  Bruin fans don't riot when the B's win - and then again they don't riot when the Bs lose. B's fans are mature.

Must be the polluted water Hab's fans drink after they pump their sewage into the river.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 5/3/2010
    Last: 11/10/2010

Devanjan, grow up !

This is coming from a a Canadiens fan who trolls around the Bruins board looking for attention.  You need to take your own advice and grow up yourself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f93ab227636b76ce50b801a171d8b2b9&plckUserId=f93ab227636b76ce50b801a171d8b2b9">
    First: 5/3/2010
    Last: 11/11/2010
    Whoa, he put the Cap locks on....

I cannot belief that he put the Caps lock on...

Beat down coming tomorrow night for that for sure

Keep it coming -- you keep showing you immaturity!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Wheatskins,

I applaud you for choosing to use the Ignore Button on these trolls.  Eventually, they will give up and go away.  However, if you address them directly in a post, then you are not REALLY ignoring them. Cease and desist from all communication with this loser!!  Its the only way we can get our forum back.

Don't Feed the Trolls!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

[QUOTE]www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f93ab227636b76ce50b801a171d8b2b9&plckUserId=f93ab227636b76ce50b801a171d8b2b9 " /> RMiller87 Posts: 1584 First: 5/3/2010 Last: 11/10/2010 JFatso : Your post added nothing. Go eat another donut, eh !   JUST PROOVED MY POINT ONCE AGAIN! Go crawl in a whole loser.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

JYaso,

Use the Ignore Button on RMiller

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Talking about homophobia ....Bruin's fans you should take a look at yourselves were'nt you those  laughing at ole ole chant saying it was a gay song ? funny how when it turns to other it's bad ... but when it comes to you it's absolutly ok? are you bipolar or something like that? sometimes i'm ashame to be a Bruins's fans... so laughable!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

no we don't riot for losing or winning hockey games ... we do it for celtic's games and one of them died don't you remember?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

here's just a little reminder:

man boston has come a long way since our first championship with the celtics. one girl died the streets were chaos. cars on fire. complete anarchy for 2 hours.  and then when we won again kids flipped cars over and destroyed the streets outside of fenway. With the celtics victory the police were ready. the most i saw was the windows broken and a trash can on fire. thats it. SO THUMBS UP TO THE RIOT PIGS!.........and pigs on horses

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : OOooooooohhhh!   I think this guy is losing it.  He forgot to include "Pepsi's"  Real Habs get very upset over that!  Perhaps he forgot it because he is empty from the neck up. And he complains about us.  Bruin fans don't riot when the B's win - and then again they don't riot when the Bs lose. B's fans are mature.   Must be the polluted water Hab's fans drink after they pump their sewage into the river.
    Posted by Devanjan[/QUOTE]
    sure of that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole !!!

Not to gloat or anything (well, actually -- I am !) but I told you that mes Habitants would win, Father Wheatskins, and as you know, I am 99.9% right on my predictions.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

you must be careful about what you might say :) Boston's fans are so perfect everything they say or do are the summum of perfection you're taking risks by defending your point of view :)

And yes you were right about your predictions, my hometeam lost to your famous Habs :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : sure of that?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] if Bruins fans are so mature why they keep insulting anothers instead of simply shut their fancy mouth?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Brooming house

Bruins sweep Habs out of Bell Centre

ole that. thats what happened the last time they met in the playoffs. Thats recent history for ya.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : if Bruins fans are so mature why they keep insulting anothers instead of simply shut their fancy mouth?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

WHy are you replying to yourself? Did you forget to change accounts dumb%ss?