THE UNDEFEEATED BLACK HAWKS...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: THE UNDEFEEATED BLACK HAWKS...

In response to edsam44's comment:

think theyll ever lose a game?

Wake up, man. They've lost 3 games already!

Need help reading the standings?

Have they played the Bruins yet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

they've already lost three.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Of course they'll lose a regulation game....this league has the most parody out of any professional sport, bar none.

Last place teams beat first place teams every week.

Teams who win 55% of their games are deemed legitimate contenders (Bruins won 46 games the year they won the cup).

I, for one, wouldn't be surprised to see them get bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Hockey teams only get one chance for their chemistry to peak in a season. Philly always comes out of the gates swinging, and falters in the playoffs. The Bruins did the same thing last year.

I may actually put down money with anyone who wants to bet they won't make it past the 2nd round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Baseballl fans.

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

Of course they'll lose a regulation game....this league has the most parody out of any professional sport, bar none.

Last place teams beat first place teams every week.

Teams who win 55% of their games are deemed legitimate contenders (Bruins won 46 games the year they won the cup).

I, for one, wouldn't be surprised to see them get bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Hockey teams only get one chance for their chemistry to peak in a season. Philly always comes out of the gates swinging, and falters in the playoffs. The Bruins did the same thing last year.

I may actually put down money with anyone who wants to bet they won't make it past the 2nd round.

Look it I like the sox to, but like hockey better. The problem your team has 170 million dollar payroll and has not made the playoffs in 3 years going on four. There is NO salary cap in your sport. I know u have this illusion that because they made these moves your happy. They have no pitching and watch Tuukka Rask if Healthy will win mor games then Lester n Clay b combined. Plus Lackey has looked bad in the spring the only reason he gave up one run in the first inning last week was cause Evan L was out of tampa's line up. then had nothing against Pittsburgh as well. All this optimism for a person who hasn't pitched  in two years . Do not rain on the bruins fans after a big win , they have the redsox board for that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

The problem is when the bruins lose everyone has stuff to say. Then when the Pats , Redsox, Celtics lose ton of excuses. ( Injuries, bad breaks, tough luck,)They tried their warriors, but when the B's lose or even win when they want to talk. Last time I checked the bruins were the last team to win a title in this town.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

It is PARITY NOT PARODY Parody means to mock

Too many pucks I guess

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

The problem is when the bruins lose everyone has stuff to say. Then when the Pats , Redsox, Celtics lose ton of excuses. ( Injuries, bad breaks, tough luck,)They tried their warriors, but when the B's lose or even win when they want to talk. Last time I checked the bruins were the last team to win a title in this town.

All Boston fans are the same. Boston IMHO has more cross over fans than most towns. When I lived there I followed all the teams just like most of my friends. Played all 4 sports.

Boston fans are all about what have you done today and have very little respect for the long haul. They also believe everything is worse than it is and nothing is ever as good as it is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Already 2 other threads on this,  why start news ones.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Wouldn't it be a gas if the Blackhawks get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs without losing a game in regulation time.

Four defeats in OT, to get the boot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Paper Tigers, my my where was this team last year?  It certainly was not in a hangover from winning the Cup.  It ain't an 82 game schedule but it still is a long way till the playoffs. The Red Sox looked pretty good in July of 2011!  And........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

All Boston fans are the same. Boston IMHO has more cross over fans than most towns. When I lived there I followed all the teams just like most of my friends. Played all 4 sports.

Boston fans are all about what have you done today and have very little respect for the long haul. They also believe everything is worse than it is and nothing is ever as good as it is.

You:  Boston sports fan.  Follow all four.

Me:  Boston sports fan.  Follow two, dislike one, completely ignore other.

All of us are not the same.  I have a lot of respect for the long haul and view the highs and lows objectively. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"this league has the most parody out of any professional sport, bar none."

No, he means what he says here - not just the Bloge Salmings and Luongo's Twit feed, but Glen Healy, Stan Fischler, Larry Brooks, Howard Berger, Craig Button - man, that's a lot of parody.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

No, he means what he says here - not just the Bloge Salmings and Luongo's Twit feed, but Glen Healy, Stan Fischler, Larry Brooks, Howard Berger, Craig Button - man, that's a lot of parody.

Columbus, PC Labrie, intent to blow the whistle, goaltending equipment, refs announcing penalties with mics that only work 33% of the time, the trapezoid...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Columbus, PC Labrie, intent to blow the whistle, goaltending equipment, refs announcing penalties with mics that only work 33% of the time, the trapezoid...

....and this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRCGR10uBg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

With all the comma splices, run-on sentences and emoticons thrown around on internet boards, one would figure that a false homonym would slide by.

Remove the pipe from your a**.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

THE HAWKS WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You:  Boston sports fan.  Follow all four.

Me:  Boston sports fan.  Follow two, dislike one, completely ignore other.

All of us are not the same.  I have a lot of respect for the long haul and view the highs and lows objectively. 

They are all the same when it comes to my last statement it is all about today just look at the posts in all four forums.

I also said has more cross over fans than most cities. Did not say all were.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Jim , You're right but I am a diehard B's fan. I do like to see ALL of the Boston teams win. I don't hate on any of them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

[QUOTE/]....and this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRCGR10uBg

[/QUOTE]

lol I forgot about that light up puck. I remember when I was a kid watching that, it was like the coolest thing ever. Now that I rewatched that video it's soooooo bad hahah...oh the good old 90's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Me: From Boston area.  Follow Bruins.  Mildly interested in Pats, dislike baseball and basketball.

Most of the posters on this forum are not from the Boston area.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

They are all the same when it comes to my last statement it is all about today just look at the posts in all four forums.

I also said has more cross over fans than most cities. Did not say all were.

I love baseball. It runs a close 2nd for me. I also agree regarding the attitude of typical Boston sports fans.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

So true! Middlebrooks hurst his hand, in Febuary mind you, the same one he hurt last year and the internet blows up.

"Oh my god we should've have kept Youk, not what are we going to do!?"

Yes that Youkilis that hit .258 in 2011 and hit .235 in 2012

Test come back negative, of course, and Middlebrook is back in the line up in no time.

I am in pain when when I catch a Red Sox game in Anaheim or when i'm back in Boston!