The Unknown....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Declan26. Show Declan26's posts

The Unknown....

Ok, who saw Chiarelli going after Chris Kelly!?? Maybe thats how Chia is playing this whole thing. I don't believe Kaberle is the answer unless you're grabbing another forward (get rid of useless Wheeler), and another Dman.

So maybe we're concentrating on the wrong names, maybe with all our assets, picks, and prospects, we can grab an impact player that we didn't think could be had (obviously not Nash or Parise, and now Richards - possible concussion) I guess we'll find out soon, stay positive B's fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: The Unknown....

This is my thinking. Everyone is calling for the BIG trade, I don't see that big trade coming. I see character guys coming who, on paper, should fit in. They B's would have to get rid of too many roster guys to make room for the stud coming in. I don't think the B's need a stud guy (Parise, Richards, Nash (which would never happen)) to win the Cup. They need guys who have good chemistry with one another. The team, when on their game, have enough to win the Cup. They just need to start playing as a team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Declan26. Show Declan26's posts

Call, 

I 100% agree, they do have the right pieces to make a good run, just have to have that intensity and effort, which if they make the playoffs, I believe it will be there. But let's get there 1st

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Let's be clear, Kelly is not going to hurt this team. He has speed, grit, and is a good systems guy which is something the Bruins have been lacking the last few games.

That said, he is merely a piece and not the answer to the 40 year drought. Obvoiulsy more is needed....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i better chime in before this thread gets polluted with haters...i'd rather see them make small changes that DO NOT cripple them in the future(rentals). i think this team is solidly built to be a contender for years to come, minor tweeks is all thats needed- some people would rather go for it all this year,taking ONE shot at a cup(a la florida marlins)-then struggle for the next few years to get back to respectability. think about it, when was the last time the bruins have been in the stanley cup conversation for 3 consecutive years? its been a while since the team has been this consistent(thanks to clode). the past two years the b's have gotten to the top 8- one game from top 4 in the league...this is something to build on- go b's