There is dumb...and there is Matt Cooke.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

There is dumb...and there is Matt Cooke.

You know, after reading this , it's all very clear now, why he does what he does. http://www.nesn.com/2011/02/matt-cooke-blames-fedor-tyutin-downplays-danger-of-reckless-violent-hit.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: There is dumb...and there is Matt Cooke.

Too actually blame Tyutin for the hit just proves that not only does Matt Cooke skate dirty but he is a jerk to boot...I don't care if Tyutin played the whole game with his back to the boards, when you see numbers you stop...Not leave your feet to ram him inot the boards....4 game suspension and he still doesn't get it...Might be time for the players to police themselves on this matter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: There is dumb...and there is Matt Cooke.:
    Too actually blame Tyutin for the hit just proves that not only does Matt Cooke skate dirty but he is a jerk to boot...I don't care if Tyutin played the whole game with his back to the boards, when you see numbers you stop...Not leave your feet to ram him inot the boards....4 game suspension and he still doesn't get it...Might be time for the players to police themselves on this matter.
    Posted by kelvana33

It's very troublesome , when you hear absolutely no remorse from this clown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Matt Cooke "Paraphrased"

I saw that he had his back turned in a prone position. I had an entire zones worth of ice to let up on the hit or to do some of the text book plays that are taught to forechecking forwards to take the puck away from the defenseman.

But Im Matt Cooke I just skated full speed left my feet and crushed him in the back into the boards, he shouldnt of been in my way because im Matt Freaking Cooke. I mean its his fault dont hockey players know you cant retrieve a puck from the boards without someone smashing you from behind?

Im glad he's not hurt I wouldnt care if he was though. I shouldnt make those plays because I might get suspended not because of any decent moral compass or respect for the game or its players.

Am I done coach?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think the correct word is ARROGANT.

Someone needs to finish him off once and for all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

Couldn't agree more.....I'm more upset at the league for imposing only four games. wth? FOUR games for a guy who just doesn't get it. The league will wait until someone gets their neck or back broken before they do something, until then it's a free for all. I swear, this league is more and more bushleague every year and have the worse refs in professional sport bar none....cheers beantown.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from alwaysabruin. Show alwaysabruin's posts

On Matt Cooke or anyone trying to injure or injuring players. Have the offending player sit as many games as injured player misses give offending players pay to charity.If hit from behind isn't severe to miss any games league minimum five games no pay

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

Who has Matt Cooke blown in the league office to get such beneficial treatment in the first place?  There was another coward, b!tch player the Penguins had a long time ago.  They are a sh!t organization.  I can't wait for Crosby to come back and get his bell rung again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: There is dumb...and there is Matt Cooke. : It's very troublesome , when you hear absolutely no remorse from this clown.
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Well said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What did you guys expect him to say?

"Yeah, I really schooled that guy.  Totally illegal hit.  I should probably get 10 games at least.  Wow, I'm dirty."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

I think the correct word is ARROGANT. Someone needs to finish him off once and for all.
    Posted by BBReigns

For a minute there I thought you were referring to the idiot with over 4000 posts.

Sections
Shortcuts