There should be a seperate Forum.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: There should be a seperate Forum.....

Ditto

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Posted by readsocks
    FOR ALL OF YOU NAME CALLING TOUGH GUYS FROM THE CONFINES OF YOUR COMPUTER.  It's a discussion group, not eveyone agrees or has the same opinion or the same knowledge of hockey. That's what makes the world go around, If you don't like a post, don't respond to it with childish name calling.  

later post by readsocks

and why is that? Do you watch the games?
     azz wipe?

I'm confused.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

another post by readsocks a day earlier.

Thanks for your input but once again you are WRONG! you idiot! get a clue 

Who's the online tough guy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Called out by a Habs fan! HA!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Yawn

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: There should be a seperate Forum.....:
    another post by readsocks a day earlier. Thanks for your input but once again you are WRONG! you idiot! get a clue  Who's the online tough guy?
    Posted by kelvana33

Isn't that funny...a troll like kelvana coming on here wanting sympathy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There should be a seperate forum for bored Sox fans to discuss the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

What post suggests I am looking for sympathy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

another post by readsocks a day earlier. Thanks for your input but once again you are WRONG! you idiot! get a clue  Who's the online tough guy?
    Posted by kelvana33
    If he was calling you an idiot he is exempt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

What post suggests I am looking for sympathy?
    Posted by kelvana33

Your a hab fan..why would anybody care if you dig up old posts on here complaining  about name calling. Being a fan of that team, and coming on this board, I would think you would expect that. If it bothers you that much, maybe stay away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: There should be a seperate Forum..... : Your a hab fan..why would anybody care if you dig up old posts on here complaining  about name calling. Being a fan of that team, and coming on this board, I would think you would expect that. If it bothers you that much, maybe stay away.
    Posted by Beezfan4life

I have no problem with other team's fans, even habs fans, coming on this board as long as they are good posters, talk hockey, don't insult the forum's team etc.

Kelvana33 is welcome in my eyes. RMiller87 on the other hand...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: There should be a seperate Forum..... : I have no problem with other team's fans, even habs fans, coming on this board as long as they are good posters, talk hockey, don't insult the forum's team etc. Kelvana33 is welcome in my eyes. RMiller87 on the other hand...
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Your opinion, but when a guy comes on here and throws the race card out there, because some people don't like PK Subban.......sorry he loses any cred with me. Subban is a good young player, I don't dislike him because of the color of his skin.....he plays for the habs...different story if he's a Bruin

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to There should be a seperate Forum.....:
    FOR ALL OF YOU NAME CALLING TOUGH GUYS FROM THE CONFINES OF YOUR COMPUTER.  It's a discussion group, not eveyone agrees or has the same opinion or the same knowledge of hockey. That's what makes the world go around, If you don't like a post, don't respond to it with childish name calling.  
    Posted by readsocks

Perhaps you need some Johnson&Johnson's shampoo since they guarantee "no more tears".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

there should be a separate forum for those that "pose" as bruins fans, and do nothing but trash the team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Beezfan,

The original poster Readsocks posted how he thought there should be a different post for name callers and "tough guys"........So I took the liberty to copy/paste quotes from him in the last 24hrs where he was the one doing the name calling...

How in your twisted mind, do you get me asking for sympathy out of that???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Beezfan, The original poster Readsocks posted how he thought there should be a different post for name callers and "tough guys"........So I took the liberty to copy/paste quotes from him in the last 24hrs where he was the one doing the name calling... How in your twisted mind, do you get me asking for sympathy out of that???
    Posted by kelvana33

Who cares if you took the liberty to copy and paste something as dumb as those quotes. How about you stick to hockey instead of this crap, your comment about whether someone dislikes/likes PK Subban because of the color of his skin, hit a nerve with some people on here, myself included, I like Subban because he is a very skilled player...what I don't like are some of his antics on the ice...does not make me, or anyone else on here a racist. You yourself brought that up, therefore any credibility you might of had, got flushed down the toilet. Calling someone out on here because you got called an idiot.....= 0 sympathy from me.... I hope that made it clearer for you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You still didn't answer my question.

My argument to the Subban critics was justified and I proved it. My race card statement was more geared to people like the one guy hoping he gets hurt so bad he never plays again...Why would someone wish that on a player, I don't care how much you hate the opposing team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

You still didn't answer my question. My argument to the Subban critics was justified and I proved it. My race card statement was more geared to people like the one guy hoping he gets hurt so bad he never plays again...Why would someone wish that on a player, I don't care how much you hate the opposing team.
    Posted by kelvana33

Talk to Pitts fans, on all their forums they are all saying the Wish Cooke had taken out OVI.

But really mentioning Race when no1 said anything about it in conversation was unnecessary. Because in the NHL we all know that the only race that matters is the one to the stanley cup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

kelvana, i wish a bad case of gonnorea on all habs- but thats because of the color of their jersey not their skin-ever heard of "sticks and stones may break my bones but..."-

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'M A CAREY PRICE FAN!!!!
    A PATRICK ROY FAN!!!!!!!
    I'M A BRUINS FAN!!!!!!!!!!

played net my whole life...still play,if some of you play in the area you've probably seen me..Kelvana33 on my jersey!! last Bruins game I missed was early October 2001, Ray Bourque night, was in Florida, asked my buddy to tape it he forgot...Since then haven't missed a game..I go to every B's habs game, root for the B's but love to watch Price....
    YIKES!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

You still didn't answer my question. My argument to the Subban critics was justified and I proved it. My race card statement was more geared to people like the one guy hoping he gets hurt so bad he never plays again...Why would someone wish that on a player, I don't care how much you hate the opposing team.
    Posted by kelvana33

I think the answer to your question is: he thinks you're pathetic and he feels sorry for you. I could be wrong...just saying.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'M A CAREY PRICE FAN!!!! A PATRICK ROY FAN!!!!!!! I'M A BRUINS FAN!!!!!!!!!! played net my whole life...still play,if some of you play in the area you've probably seen me..Kelvana33 on my jersey!! last Bruins game I missed was early October 2001, Ray Bourque night, was in Florida, asked my buddy to tape it he forgot...Since then haven't missed a game..I go to every B's habs game, root for the B's but love to watch Price.... YIKES!!!!!
    Posted by kelvana33

You are in a Bruins group with a picture of the #1 rival. 

That makes you a Habs fan in my book.

Oh, and you post irrational stuff and cry a lot.

That also makes you a Habs fan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Unless a habs uniform is being peeooed on or burnt, it should never be seen.

Molson's and Bud quite often give out hockey shirts in 24's, when I get the habs, I burn them, I don't give them to 4 of my siblings who are hab fans
    ...I BURN THEM!!!

Send Kelvana and the rest of the trolling scab fans the way of the dodo bird, but first please p!$$ on them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's not the Habs fan thing that bothers people so much.  Kennedy is a Habs fan who is a good contributor here most of the time.  Here's a short list of why you're off to such a bad start here:

-No Bruins fan would have an avatar of Carey Price.  Impossible.  If you're a big goalie fan, than follow Tim Thomas, he's better.  Or follow Carey Price, I don't care.  Just get off the fence and quit expecting people to believe you're both.

-You're always whining about the Bruins conduct and posting YouTube videos that are pro-Hab and anti-Bruins -- why?  You know...if you're a fan.

-Listing how few games you've missed doesn't make you anything other than bored.  I miss plenty of Bruins games around work and family.  I don't have a Carey Price avatar though. 

-You come running to the defense of Subban (I thought you just liked Price) and are totally irrational in defending him.  You stooped low and called people racists.  Then you refused to admit it or take accountability for it.  I'm over it, but don't come here and wonder aloud why people don't like you.  It's obvious.

I would guess you're just another Habs fans with nothing better to do than come here and desperately hoard negative attention.  Prove me wrong though, by all means...

Sections
Shortcuts