There should be a seperate Forum.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: There should be a seperate Forum.....

In Response to Re: There should be a seperate Forum.....:
    [QUOTE]It's not the Habs fan thing that bothers people so much.  Kennedy is a Habs fan who is a good contributor here most of the time.  Here's a short list of why you're off to such a bad start here: -No Bruins fan would have an avatar of Carey Price.  Impossible.  If you're a big goalie fan, than follow Tim Thomas, he's better.  Or follow Carey Price, I don't care.  Just get off the fence and quit expecting people to believe you're both. -You're always whining about the Bruins conduct and posting YouTube videos that are pro-Hab and anti-Bruins -- why?  You know...if you're a fan. -Listing how few games you've missed doesn't make you anything other than bored.  I miss plenty of Bruins games around work and family.  I don't have a Carey Price avatar though.  -You come running to the defense of Subban (I thought you just liked Price) and are totally irrational in defending him.  You stooped low and called people racists.  Then you refused to admit it or take accountability for it.  I'm over it, but don't come here and wonder aloud why people don't like you.  It's obvious. I would guess you're just another Habs fans with nothing better to do than come here and desperately hoard negative attention.  Prove me wrong though, by all means...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    All good points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: There should be a seperate Forum..... : You are in a Bruins group with a picture of the #1 rival.  That makes you a Habs fan in my book. Oh, and you post irrational stuff and cry a lot. That also makes you a Habs fan.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    BINGO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]I'M A CAREY PRICE FAN!!!! A PATRICK ROY FAN!!!!!!! I'M A BRUINS FAN!!!!!!!!!! played net my whole life...still play,if some of you play in the area you've probably seen me..Kelvana33 on my jersey!! last Bruins game I missed was early October 2001, Ray Bourque night, was in Florida, asked my buddy to tape it he forgot...Since then haven't missed a game..I go to every B's habs game, root for the B's but love to watch Price.... YIKES!!!!!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Kelvana, open up a fb page in honor of Patrick Roy and Carey Price.  But if you want respectablity please refrain from over indulgence of Les Canadien fandom.  Kennedy is a Canadien fan who visits, posts excellent reads and has hockey common sense.  He likes the Bs team albeit secondly and has instant recognition here.  Try that method.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Response to Fletcher1,

You are a good poster with hockey knowledge. (If you or any fan was offended by the race card then I take it back, with sincere apology) I do not take it back to the guy who wished injury on him. I don't care how much you disslike an opposing player theres no need for that.I HATE Ulf Samuelsson, but I wouldn't wish harm to him. That, much like he did, is crossing the line.

I'm a Carey Price fan, with a Carey Price avatar who has every right to be in here. If it ruins your day, too bad.(I'm debating putting one on there of Forsberg, all time favorite player. Welcome back Foppa!!)

I came running to the defense of Subban because  a video of him was posted hiding behind a ref and being called a clown when there is a video of Lucic doing the same thing.The guy posting it probably has a Lucic Fight club bumper sticker on his 88 Monte Carlo.I thought it was hypocritical and I called him on it. I've followed Subban since before he was drafted,loved him in the WJC and I think he is an immense talent with superior skills that I enjoy watching.So he has Maturity issues. We all do.

Bored? I have 3 small kids, one on the way, and average 60+ hrs a week...Hardly bored.
    I've never been on Facebook. I think that is for people who are bored.

That being said, enjoy the hockey banter.....Chris Neil + Alexei Kovalev in a trade to Bruins = Stanley Cup Parade..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Well there goes five minutes (reading these posts) that I'll never get back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]You still didn't answer my question. My argument to the Subban critics was justified and I proved it. My race card statement was more geared to people like the one guy hoping he gets hurt so bad he never plays again...Why would someone wish that on a player, I don't care how much you hate the opposing team.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]Try about a million

Why would someone wish......Try about a million Habs fans who would create a national holiday if Lucic's career ended -- maybe an entire week if it happened in Montreal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Response to Fletcher1, You are a good poster with hockey knowledge. (If you or any fan was offended by the race card then I take it back, with sincere apology) I do not take it back to the guy who wished injury on him. I don't care how much you disslike an opposing player theres no need for that.I HATE Ulf Samuelsson, but I wouldn't wish harm to him. That, much like he did, is crossing the line. I'm a Carey Price fan, with a Carey Price avatar who has every right to be in here. If it ruins your day, too bad.(I'm debating putting one on there of Forsberg, all time favorite player. Welcome back Foppa!!) I came running to the defense of Subban because  a video of him was posted hiding behind a ref and being called a clown when there is a video of Lucic doing the same thing.The guy posting it probably has a Lucic Fight club bumper sticker on his 88 Monte Carlo.I thought it was hypocritical and I called him on it. I've followed Subban since before he was drafted,loved him in the WJC and I think he is an immense talent with superior skills that I enjoy watching.So he has Maturity issues. We all do. Bored? I have 3 small kids, one on the way, and average 60+ hrs a week...Hardly bored. I've never been on Facebook. I think that is for people who are bored. That being said, enjoy the hockey banter.....Chris Neil + Alexei Kovalev in a trade to Bruins = Stanley Cup Parade..
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't agree with all of that, but I certainly appreciate the sincere response.  Congrats to you on the family and the new little one on the way.  I have no idea how you watch any Bruins games with that scenario.  Cheers.

P.S. Why are goalies always nuts?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Fletch,

I can't speak for other netminders but I'm as nuts as the day is long.

Sections
Shortcuts