These Guys are Unreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

These Guys are Unreal

Last year Henrik Sedin 112 points
    This year Daniel Sedin with 41 goals and 100 points.

All of this on an Alain Vigneault team which stresses defence as much as a Julien one.

I hope we meet these guys in the cup finals. What a finish it would be!!

Props to them though...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: These Guys are Unreal

definitely pays credence to the idea that twins have a sixth sense. pretty proud parents i would say. they seem like good guys

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I have seen many Canuck games over the course of the last three seasons, I live in the West. These guys are supremely  talented. They really remind me of the Middleton/Pederson connection back in the early 80's. The puck followed them around and once they got it they never let it go....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Gazoo Twins/Burrows vs Perry/Getz/Ryan  who would you take.  I am huge fan of the way the Perry/Getz/Ryan combo plays and a head on collision in the 1st round could be in store.  Now I know the Canucks are very deep.  But if one line matching up head to head can drive them crazy and match them in the cycle game I think its these three.  In fact.  I will call right now for an upset if they meet in round one.  The ducks have very good depth up front, a very good PP, solid PK, only area of concern is depth on Def and a goalie. 

I really hope they play in the 1st round.  All the West matchups look excellent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Perry/Getz/Ryan are insane as a line. That said I think that the Sedin(s)/Burrows has this year as their defining moment in hockey history. So far so good. We will see in the playoffs...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

No question those lines are great because of CHEMISTRY and COMMITMENT. For most of this year, and probably because of the need to include Savard, and then recover from Savard's loss, the Bruins have struggled with establishing competent line combinations. The Kreji line looks and often acts like a superior force; The Bergeron line has been limited by Claude trying to find a good fit, finally finding Marchand; then watching this line sputter with Recchi's declining talents; sometimes good, sometimes not so good; The speed line of Kelly/Peverly/Seguin has some great potential that might start to blossom; the 4th line needs some help for Campbell. Paille has speed and good PK smarts, but stone hands; Thornton has heart, but little else in hockey skills; and Ryder has inate skills, but little heart or commitment. Perhaps help for the 4th line could come from the so-called Black Aces from Providence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

This is an excellent thread, guys.....thanks.  Worth reading for sure.

Bogie, I would disagree just a bit on the fourth line.  It seemed that Campbell- Thornton- Paille were getting that super-intensive- checking thing going when Thorn got cut.  It's a trick of jumping on the other guy before he can even think about what to do with the puck.  And our second man knowing when to jump in or when to hang back for the puck grab.  Paille's shot isn't so hot, true (he seems to always shoot into the goalie's chest) but his checking instincts are top drawer.  And Thronton, for all the dismissives on this forum, is a pretty darn good checker too.  It would be fun to watch that line jell going into the playoffs.

Curiously, Ryder did pretty well on that line vs TO too.

As for Prov, from what we saw earlier this year, Caron has the potential.  Also perhaps Knight, from what other posters report...???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This year will define a lot with the Gazoo Twins.  if Chicago could get under their skins so badly they lost composure I cant wait for a war with the Ducks and Canucks.  Again, if they meet I am calling for the upset.  You heard it here 1st.  Getz/Perry/Ryan are that good at every aspect of the game...if they can get any type of goal tending they could challenge for the cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

They would have to beat the BlackHwaks first,

Sections
Shortcuts