They just called the B's a bunch of Pee Wee's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

They just called the B's a bunch of Pee Wee's

I think it's the ESPN broadcast...can't say I disagree that much, they are being out skated, out hit, and out hustled right now....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: They just called the B's a bunch of Pee Wee's

It was said on the cbc broadcast likely feeding espn. Guess what, there right .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Well when you don't hit you're essentially playing pee wee hockey. That being sad they are tied so if it works... I guess.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: They just called the B's a bunch of Pee Wee's:
    [QUOTE]Well when you don't hit you're essentially playing pee wee hockey. That being sad they are tied so if it works... I guess.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    They actually hit in peewee

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Sure hope they keep playing this peewee hockey back in boston. Two wins at the bell center (means you did something right).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That was Glen Healey, and I wish he's shut his pie hole.  He's brutal, and I'm really surprised he hasn't managed to bring up the Leafs - I'm pretty sure he still gets a paycheque from MLSE for working at Leafs Network.  Career backup who knew nothing then and knows nothing now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Those Canadiens sure wish they could play some pee wee hockey at this point!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwnset22. Show dwnset22's posts

Healy made a controversial and racist comment against Canadiens' forward Lars Eller: "He's Danish; You buy that at a coffee shop!"[

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]That was Glen Healey, and I wish he's shut his pie hole.  He's brutal, and I'm really surprised he hasn't managed to bring up the Leafs - I'm pretty sure he still gets a paycheque from MLSE for working at Leafs Network.  Career backup who knew nothing then and knows nothing now.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Healey is a 14 carat tool. He's got splinters on his butt from riding the bench and sunburn from the goal light when he actually got to play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Being outshot at the time 14-1 was worse than peewee, thanks TT for saving their bacon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Yes they won, and I didn't call 911 but I called the Vatican. This win should be certified as a miracle.

The Bruins, at points during this game, were so over matched and running around, they were playing like pee wees, they had no right to be in a close game. I can't think of anything besides divine intervention as the reason for this win. I'm ALWAYS a hopeful but this team has beat me down over the last 2 seasons.

I see people here that "believe" but the way this team came out, they don't believe in themselves, it's obvious, and even though we witnessed a miracle I'm not sold that the next game will be any different. 4 games, very flat starts, finally the first goal didn't matter, I hope but I won't believe. They're not even close to a top contender level right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]That was Glen Healey, and I wish he's shut his pie hole.  He's brutal, and I'm really surprised he hasn't managed to bring up the Leafs - I'm pretty sure he still gets a paycheque from MLSE for working at Leafs Network.  Career backup who knew nothing then and knows nothing now.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

This Idiot along with Mcquire go on one thing. Mcquire cause he won a cup with The Pens as an assistant & Healy because he played one good series in his career against the Pens in 93! Now they talk like experts! I detest them both & so do most fans actually! The way they went on & on about Price robbing Boychuk after he just flipped the puck in Price's glove & called it teh save of his career was ridiculous! I know Price felt good after that! I'm a goalie & In that moment you think you just saved the season! That was just for the Montreal fans the way they played that up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LivingBlacknGold. Show LivingBlacknGold's posts

Well, good win by the pee wees then!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Glenn Healy is taking a page from Don Cherry and saying anything stupid to get free publicity.  Ignore him and everyone at CBC that are die hard loser Leafs fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Yes they won, and I didn't call 911 but I called the Vatican. This win should be certified as a miracle. The Bruins, at points during this game, were so over matched and running around, they were playing like pee wees, they had no right to be in a close game. I can't think of anything besides divine intervention as the reason for this win. I'm ALWAYS a hopeful but this team has beat me down over the last 2 seasons. I see people here that "believe" but the way this team came out, they don't believe in themselves, it's obvious, and even though we witnessed a miracle I'm not sold that the next game will be any different. 4 games, very flat starts, finally the first goal didn't matter, I hope but I won't believe. They're not even close to a top contender level right now.
    Posted by deejm2112[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. Probably one of the least talented B's teams in memory, and that's saying something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I agree Bookboy007, Glen Healy is a real jerk.This guy rarely has anything good to say of anyone,he's always criticizing the Bruins especially Thomas.He won the Stanley cup as a member of the 94 New York Rangers collecting splinters while riding the bench so I guess this gives him the right to crap on everyone else.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Healy is a bruin hater along with burnside   niether would say a good thing about any bruin...They might have too when  we hoist  in 14 more wins