They say Iggy in Calgary.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: They say Iggy in Calgary.

In response to Madhouse27's comment:

To me, Iggy sounds a little too "cute" for an old school power forward. I kind of like his first name...Jerome. If the announcers had run with that right from the get go, he might have become one of those "one name" people like Bono, Sting, Cher...and Jerome. 

If you're going to call him by a single name like Cher, etc. at least get it right...Jarome - not Jerome.

Did anyone else see the camera closeups (last night) looking at the sticks in the rack?

Iginla's sticks all have...

I

G

G

Y

...down the shaft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Wow, I really thought that all I'd get was a response from NAS, since we all know that that is who this was directed at, he'd say something profound (LOL) and that would be it. Really folks, I was just stirring it up. 

Enjoy the Canunks game tomorrow night. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

Wow, I really thought that all I'd get was a response from NAS, since we all know that that is who this was directed at, he'd say something profound (LOL) and that would be it. Really folks, I was just stirring it up. 

It's almost Christmastime, so it's about time for Chowda's favorite post from me:

F You Perry!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to perrysound's comment:

It's almost Christmastime, so it's about time for Chowda's favorite post from me:

F You Perry!

That came from the heart NAS, so I will say HO HO  HO, and a Merry Christmas to You and Yours.

TGIF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Let this be the "and to all a good night," then: Seek, in all things, to distinguish yourself from Flames fans, lest ye be judged a colostomy bag like so many of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Let this be the "and to all a good night," then: Seek, in all things, to distinguish yourself from Flames fans, lest ye be judged a colostomy bag like so many of them.

Thank You, Bookie and NASsie, you have made me a better man. And from hence forward, or whatever olde speak I should use, I will endeavour to expand my vocabulary to include full and complete names of all my fav (oops, favourite) sporting heroes. I will be true to my Boston Bruin Fanatic linage, and complete Bergeron, and not Bergie. Krejci and not Krecji, and my all time favourite Marchand, and not Little Ball of Hate (LBOH). 

But I will still call them schabs. Sorry, I am just made that way. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's a good post, Bookboy007.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to Madhouse27's comment:

To me, Iggy sounds a little too "cute" for an old school power forward. I kind of like his first name...Jerome. If the announcers had run with that right from the get go, he might have become one of those "one name" people like Bono, Sting, Cher...and Jerome. 

If you're going to call him by a single name like Cher, etc. at least get it right...Jarome - not Jerome.

Did anyone else see the camera closeups (last night) looking at the sticks in the rack?

Iginla's sticks all have...

I

G

G

Y

...down the shaft.

Oh man, I had it Jarome and actually went back and edited it because it didn't look right to me. Thank you for bringing this mispelling to my attention. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's a good post, Bookboy007.

This seems like the appropriate time to tell you: I'm pauly1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This seems like the appropriate time to tell you: I'm pauly1.

Really funny.  Legit LOL.

Sections
Shortcuts