They won but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They won but...

NOTHING!  They won.

Anyone who wants to pick apart the game and find things to cry about, the follow two words are for you:

SHUT UP!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: They won but...

but but but.... what was the final hit count ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Watching this team hold a lead is hard to do.  I like that one because it glosses over the fact they have A LEAD in the first place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If Rask didn't have a good game they would have lost.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They obviously gave up too many shots.

Rask had to bail them out too often.

0-3 on the powerplay.  Unacceptable.

Had fewer blocked shots.  That can't continue.

Zero points for the Bergeron line.  That worries me.

Leaf Player checked Boston Player and they didn't respond.

Jagr had six shots and had no goals.  Wasted talent there.

Marchand lost two faceoffs.  Very concerning.

Both of Toronto's goals were on the powerplay.  Never make it far like that.

etc

etc

etc

SHUT UP.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

etc

etc

etc

SHUT UP.

agree shut up except for the PP issue, they could have won 7-2 Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Question: Does complaining about the complainers make you one of the people you're complaining about?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Question: Does complaining about the complainers make you one of the people you're complaining about?

Good question. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I tought there was a difference between analyse a game, or aspects of a game, and cry like a stupid baby. It would be a strange forum if everybody was just posting «Yeahhh ! Woooop-Wooop-Woooop! They won!» night after night :) 

Comon guys, don't take it too hard, we won :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

... they failed to take advantage of the time that that lunkhead Orr was on the ice and score!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Look, the Leafs totally drank more water than the Bruins.  You can say what you want, but it is totally reasonable to look at this as a series and say all that water-drinking will pay off in the long run.  If this goes more than five games, the Bruins will be in trouble because the Leafs will be better hydrated. That's just a fact.  You can get all pink hat about it and say they won tonight, but it's a series - you understand that right?  A series?  So they still have to win two more games, and if they aren't drinking enough water, it's going to be very hard for them to stay limber and avoid cramps.  I mean, even tonight - they lost the 3rd period, Not A Sip.  Why do you think that happened?  I'll tell you why - those gutless pukes were partially dehydrated. I'm just being realistic here, but every time you make a comment to point out what everyone can see - that the Bruins don't drink enough water - one of the hydro police on this board jumps down your throat.

Maybe if you actually watched the game instead of just listening on radio, you'd know what you're talking about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Almost forgot.  Thornton should have scored after making that move in on Reimer. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Nope.  I'm not nit-picking the team and constantly searching for errors.  If people want to start threads to complain about the weather, commercials, service at Sonic, or whatever else, I don't care. 

It's just straight pathetic to have a 5-2 victory in a playoff game and find things to cry about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Look, the Leafs totally drank more water than the Bruins.  You can say what you want, but it is totally reasonable to look at this as a series and say all that water-drinking will pay off in the long run.  If this goes more than five games, the Bruins will be in trouble because the Leafs will be better hydrated. That's just a fact.  You can get all pink hat about it and say they won tonight, but it's a series - you understand that right?  A series?  So they still have to win two more games, and if they aren't drinking enough water, it's going to be very hard for them to stay limber and avoid cramps.  I mean, even tonight - they lost the 3rd period, Not A Sip.  Why do you think that happened?  I'll tell you why - those gutless pukes were partially dehydrated. I'm just being realistic here, but every time you make a comment to point out what everyone can see - that the Bruins don't drink enough water - one of the hydro police on this board jumps down your throat.

Maybe if you actually watched the game instead of just listening on radio, you'd know what you're talking about.

I saw half of the third, you bastig!

Love,

NAS
    Hydro Police Captain

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Not pumping tires.. just agreeing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

NOTHING!  They won.

Anyone who wants to pick apart the game and find things to cry about, the follow two words are for you:

SHUT UP!

Nothing really to complain about except the negative tone of NAS's original post. But that's to be expected. BTW, Bs played great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I saw half of the third, you bastig!

Love,

NAS
    Hydro Police Captain

I thought you'd at least come back with something like "If you knew anything about Corsi you'd know that its really

Twinkies(KFC)2:Water/relative local humidity

that matters.  As long as Fat keeps pounding the Twinkies and double downs, he's doing what he can to max out his performance in this area.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Another fanboy thread, attempting to smother any constructive criticism. A "shut-up" thread?  Really?  Missed this after Game 2, send me the link.

Engaging in discussion, even critical discussion, about the team's performance is entirely appropriate.  You can point to the positives, as well as, some areas that could use some clean-up and still be happy about the win. 

What does CJ say in his post-game presser? 

"We're so awesome.  Really awesome teams go into this hostile environment and win"???

"We played a perfect game, nothing we would do differently"???

"We won.  Anyone who wants to pick apart the game and find things to cry about, the follow two words are for you; Shut-up"???

Grow up NAS, really.  You have been as guardrail to guardrail with this team as anyone, despite your recent attempt to re-brand yourself as Johnny Positive.  A "shut-up" thread is a weak attempt on your end to control the agenda and eliminate debate.  I may be in the minority out here, but I appreciate people sharing their point-of-view and engaging in healthy discussion.  Oh the humanity if that includes some constructive criticism!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A win is a win, my only negative is we need to cut down on the penalties.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

etc

etc

etc

SHUT UP.

Added to the list all the coaching mistakes made behind the Bruins bench last night. 

Fire Julien ?

SHUTUP 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Added to the list all the coaching mistakes made behind the Bruins bench last night. 

Fire Julien ?

SHUTUP 

After a Bruins win, Bruins played great.

After a Bruins loss, Julien was outcoached.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

etc

etc

etc

SHUT UP.

I was feeling good about the way the Bruins played last night until I read your stats. Now i'm not so sure. Wink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

etc

etc

etc

SHUT UP.

Toronto played at their best, their A game and they still couldn't beat the Bruins last night. Imagine if the Bruins were playing their A game. They Will get it together and you will see down the streach. Toronto fans are kidding themselves if they think they are putting the Bruins out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

They did win, thank you Tuuka. It was Jagr's best performance; does not imply much except that Peverly scored, wow! Continues to show how the Boston defense is showing it's age, since Boychuck was better than most [oops]. Should we now call Thornton "stone hands" ? What is causing these clusters in front of the Boston goal ? No one seems to know how to clear the puck after Tuuka makes a great save. Is that solid defense or what ?? Is VanR trying to "run" Tuuka without any response ??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Another fanboy thread, attempting to smother any constructive criticism. A "shut-up" thread?  Really?  Missed this after Game 2, send me the link.

Engaging in discussion, even critical discussion, about the team's performance is entirely appropriate.  You can point to the positives, as well as, some areas that could use some clean-up and still be happy about the win. 

What does CJ say in his post-game presser? 

"We're so awesome.  Really awesome teams go into this hostile environment and win"???

"We played a perfect game, nothing we would do differently"???

"We won.  Anyone who wants to pick apart the game and find things to cry about, the follow two words are for you; Shut-up"???

Grow up NAS, really.  You have been as guardrail to guardrail with this team as anyone, despite your recent attempt to re-brand yourself as Johnny Positive.  A "shut-up" thread is a weak attempt on your end to control the agenda and eliminate debate.  I may be in the minority out here, but I appreciate people sharing their point-of-view and engaging in healthy discussion.  Oh the humanity if that includes some constructive criticism!

Maybe I missed something but I don't find it bad starting a thread like this, it kind of counters those "chicken little" "sky falling" " Bruins disgust me threads" by you know who 
    .  With this being said I agree with you when they are not playing well there is room for criticism, even if it won't change anything,  we're going to discuss it.

Sections
Shortcuts