They won but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: They won but...

I might be wrong, but to me the thread was aimed at the negative nellys. The ones who complain non stop when they lose and point out what they did wrong when they win. Thats how I took it at least.

I think we've all criticized them, even in wins, I know I have, but there are people here who do nothing but complain. To the point where I want to ask them why do they bother watching if they get no enjoyment out of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Correct, Kel!

Of course, those who are on the F-NAS train generally contribute nothing at all, let alone anything positive/constructive/quality/interesting/fun.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I might be wrong, but to me the thread was aimed at the negative nellys. The ones who complain non stop when they lose and point out what they did wrong when they win. Thats how I took it at least.

I think we've all criticized them, even in wins, I know I have, but there are people here who do nothing but complain. To the point where I want to ask them why do they bother watching if they get no enjoyment out of it.

I don't get how some on here take things so personal. NAS & I, Dez & I, Shupe & I, Bookboy & I, Sandog & I. Who are just a few examples have had it out & are still part of my favourite posters. I tell them off just as easily as I would someone who's a total idiot like RWTK. I believe these are the types of posters NAS is referring to. RWTK is someone that I've rarely seen add a single positive to the Boston Bruins. He's no longer a concern for me because he's on my ignore list. I think NAS likes to keep things simple. They won, celebrate it, enjoy it & move on. I can see his point though. It really suks when someone tries to rain on your parade & it's almost always the same clouds that does it. So if you don't agree with what I'm saying please read my avatar again. Bookboy! Up yours.....lol 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

So I was just sitting here, eating my McDonald's, when all of a sudden nite tells me off!

I tell ya, it just hurts me.  It hurts, man.

Or maybe that's the McDonald's trying to dig its way to freedom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Funniest thing is that after this whole thread of back and forth, Fluto's take on the Bruins Blog is basically:

Line 1 scoring like a first line

Line 3 chipped in with a goal - best game for that line in a long tijme

Line 4 been going all series.

But Bergeron's line MUST be better, they HAVE TO score because the Leafs are going to bring it and if they don't the Bruins will lose.

Stop it, Fluto.  Just stop.  No additional drama is necessary for game 4 of a playoff series.

Sections
Shortcuts