They won but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: They won but...

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

Krug hasn't scored in this series.  I'm very concerned with the drop-off in his production.  I hope it doesn't affect his confidence.

Very, very concerning.  I'm worried.

[/QUOTE]

Consider trading him as soon as possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Very concerned about Game 3. Very poor record in 8:00 P.M. games played on Wednesdays when the outside temperature is is predicted to be below 69 degrees

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

Krug hasn't scored in this series.  I'm very concerned with the drop-off in his production.  I hope it doesn't affect his confidence.

Very, very concerning.  I'm worried.

[/QUOTE]

Ok I will get into the act they can't win if Seguin doesn't score some goals 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's Khudo time.  (I'm playing with you, Stanley.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

What this team is missing is Wheeler!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Bruins got burned in the Ignla deal. And it shows.

Only scoring 6 goals on 29 shots? Offence sucks.

Rask allowed a goal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

What this team is missing is Wheeler!

ja ... and Kessel ... and Ryder ... and Thornton Joe ... and Nash ... and Iginlo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Ray Shero is way too smart for Peter Chiarelli. How can we win?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Someone get Timmy out of his bunker

Black and Gold!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

backup goaler

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

they won but........the posse patrol is asleep & letting you people run amuck with negative thoughts. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Stupid thread. 

Shortly after a dominant performance, Bruins fans can't just enjoy the victory, rather feel the need to turn on other Bruins fans and mock that some have raised concerns.

There is literally nothing to critique in the 1st two road wins, outside of the long-stick guy, have read little to no criticism.  The team has been great.

That said, they are playing at a different level than where they were in the Leafs series.  In that series, there were plenty of things to surface, however the team has been great since.

NAS is the guy that created a thread to be positive and just enjoy the success/ride.  I guess it is just impossible for him to include other posters in that commitment to be positive.  Too bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh stuff it, Crowls.

It's funny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Oh stuff it, Crowls.

It's funny.

Nope.  Not funny.  Obsessive and childish.  Bruin fan on Bruin fan crime is really unnecessary when things are this good. 

This forum is a better place when posters observe and provide analysis.  Sorry that gets your panties in a twist, but it looks like you have plenty of followers that wish to play grab azz with you.  Have fun!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Who's panties are ina twist here?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

They were outhit 37 to 19.

Very, very concerning.

Well i didnt bother to read all the comments, but in a way to me thats a good thing, one reason is, the Bs are willing to take that hit to make the right play, less giveaways, opposit of the pens. Now mind you a few of the hits are a bit scary but when you look at the rest, there no concern. The other thing is as long as the pens are focusing on finishing there hits there getting caught, i think thats the adjustment the Bs made in this series and why there moving the puck well out of there zone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Who's panties are ina twist here?

I believe the answer to your question is Crowls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

...and whats with Krug making a between the legs pass in his own zone..?? thats just careless,

Time to watch a game from the booth..

BBB

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This grab azz follower says they've waited too long again...........fire Julien !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh stuff it, Crowls.

It's funny.

Nope.  Not funny.  Obsessive and childish.  Bruin fan on Bruin fan crime is really unnecessary when things are this good. 

This forum is a better place when posters observe and provide analysis.  Sorry that gets your panties in a twist, but it looks like you have plenty of followers that wish to play grab azz with you.  Have fun!

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Crowls, you're a great poster..........but jeesus lighten up. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Ok I'm guilty Trade DK for Bobby Ryan lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'm still stuck on Krejci taking such a stupid penalty in game 1. That could have cost the Bruins big time!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

This grab azz follower says they've waited too long again...........fire Julien !

Fire all of them!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

The PENS tried to play Bruins hockey and couldn't do it, You are concerned that the B's were outhit but think if they need to play like that they know how too. Last night showed a very disciplined TEAM. They didn't want to take penalties so they put their heads down and outplayed the best Offense in the league. I was very impressed with the way they handled themselves!! Look at Marchard getting into it with Cooke and sees play developing and goes to the puck, that's great hockey awareness!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

This has been guilty of statements over the years like:  trade Krejci (2010), Get Richards from Dallas, PMD mania etc.  Right now, I am happier than a "pig in shiite".  Oh yes, trade Seguin for Yakupov and a first rounder!  

Don't judge me monkey!