They won but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Re: They won but...

They sat back once they got the lead last night and it almost cost them. That approach won't work against an offense like the Penguins. I'm concerned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh stuff it, Crowls.

It's funny.

Nope.  Not funny.  Obsessive and childish.  Bruin fan on Bruin fan crime is really unnecessary when things are this good. 

This forum is a better place when posters observe and provide analysis.  Sorry that gets your panties in a twist, but it looks like you have plenty of followers that wish to play grab azz with you.  Have fun!

[/QUOTE]

Crowls! Chill brother. I myself, was thinking about poking a little fun at the trolls around here. But all in good fun, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

There is no way they can flip the switch come playoff time!  

Hey, we all have pontificated things on this board that have proven to be flat out wrong.  However, we shouldn't feel so bad considering PC is the one that said they couldn't flip a switch!

Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skillful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I can't believe they got rid of Tim Taylor.  He was good at faceoffs!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

They were outhit 37 to 19.

Very, very concerning.

So what? This is the playoffs. They're paying attention to their offense and defense not trying to be the toughest team on the ice. You obviously are clueless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

So what? This is the playoffs. They're paying attention to their offense and defense not trying to be the toughest team on the ice. You obviously are clueless.

My guess is that you don't realize that it's a joke?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

There is no way they can flip the switch come playoff time!  

Hey, we all have pontificated things on this board that have proven to be flat out wrong.  However, we shouldn't feel so bad considering PC is the one that said they couldn't flip a switch!

I think I was one of the few who had a great feeling about them coming into the playoffs, because I didn't feel they had peaked yet. In 2011, they peaked at the right time. Last year, they peaked in November/December and experienced a first round exit. This year? They were winning games, but never peaked. I think we're starting to see it now. Granted, they squeaked out of the Toronto series (glad that I was at game 7 and got to experience sports history!), but since the halfway point of that third period, they've been as good as I've seen them in a year and a half. This team needs SIX more W's, and then I bust out my birthday suit!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I think our defense needs to step it up offensively...not enough goals from them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Very, very concerning.

Ya whatever?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Very, very concerning.

[/QUOTE]

^This is great.  Stick it to NAS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bawhaaaa! I love the posters response who don't realize how "clueless" they are because it's a sarcasm thread. 

Lucic wouldn't fight Engelland if he's not going to fight everyone who comes along. He's useless! Trade him while he has some value.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I wonder what opening day lineups will be next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I wonder what opening day lineups will be next year.

Who cares, as long as they dont resign that useless Jaromir Jagr.  And if they do, could they do a contract stipulation that says he has to use a NORMAL sized stick?  Its far too big.  Guy doesnt know what to do with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

NAS, you probably would have been better of with....

Then won, but.....

The top 2 lines only had 5 goals combined.

Sometimes you have to smack people across the face when being sarcastic on the internet. You were over the top to anybody who had a clue as to what was going on, but this one really brought it out in those who haven't a clue.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Stupid thread. 

Shortly after a dominant performance, Bruins fans can't just enjoy the victory, rather feel the need to turn on other Bruins fans and mock that some have raised concerns.

There is literally nothing to critique in the 1st two road wins, outside of the long-stick guy, have read little to no criticism.  The team has been great.

That said, they are playing at a different level than where they were in the Leafs series.  In that series, there were plenty of things to surface, however the team has been great since.

NAS is the guy that created a thread to be positive and just enjoy the success/ride.  I guess it is just impossible for him to include other posters in that commitment to be positive.  Too bad.

and that's I chose and I can see Chowdah also , a subject that yours truly has harped on during the season.  Then again I like to poke fun , someone with a strong character .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

This has been guilty of statements over the years like:  trade Krejci (2010), Get Richards from Dallas, PMD mania etc.  Right now, I am happier than a "pig in shiite".  Oh yes, trade Seguin for Yakupov and a first rounder!  

Don't judge me monkey!

Did you just mention MONKEY??
    Now you got me going again.

Brass Monkey - that funky Monkey
    Brass Monkey - junkie
    That funky Monkey

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

they won, but they have to win 6 more games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

[QUOTE]

My guess is that you don't realize that it's a joke?

[/QUOTE]

I fell for the sarcasm early on back on page 1. Ive fallen victim to replying to the first post as well, only to fall victim or to repeat what was said 4 or 5 times. LOL....It happens to the best of us.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If you haven't participated in this forum much up until now, look up this word in the dictionary;

sarcasm.

Thank you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

...I gotta respect NAS now. He stands his ground, continues to be sarcastic but manages to bring most posters here together with one massive board hug. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Dusty Bottoms' comment:

[QUOTE]

Very, very concerning.

Umm, that is WHY they are winning.

Pitt is getting themselves out of position with many meaningless hits and then opening up seams and angles for the B's to attack after they control the puck and transition.

Look no further than basically every goal scored last night (mius the 1st Marchand one).

Bruins are hitting, but just more stratgeically.

It's not concerning at all. Pitt thinks they are the Bruins, and they aren't.  Thank you, Bylsma and Pitt, for your very stupid approach.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, beat it.

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

They won but....I want more!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Stupid post to begin with.you guys aint happy unless use are  yipping at each other,bunch of little kids,use call it sarcasm i call it one person and his cronies being childish.Really are some of you on here  over 1O I some times wonder.Oh by the way great game by the Bruins,but it gets buried by this stupid post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Oh by the way great game by the Bruins,but it gets buried by this stupid post.

The B's spank the Pens 6-1 in Game Two of the Eastern Conference Final and my post has buried the news?

Wow.  I rule.