Things to do to Maxime LaPierre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Things to do to Maxime LaPierre

I'm really looking forward to the next few games! Win or lose, my highlight will be to see Max skating around with a broken jaw in the final fame. I think it's only right that Chara should do it. This will ensure that he was put to good use this series. He should become a full-fledged villain, having done in Pax, and now Max.

It should happen in front of the bench, with Max's mouth being filled with the shaft of a long stick.

Cheers,

bu

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Things to do to Maxime LaPierre

Lapierre needs to be introduced to one of the Big Bad Bruins in a major way. And those Green men need to be run out of town.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Things to do to Maxime LaPierre:
    [QUOTE]I'm really looking forward to the next few games! Win or lose, my highlight will be to see Max skating around with a broken jaw in the final fame. I think it's only right that Chara should do it. This will ensure that he was put to good use this series. He should become a full-fledged villain, having done in Pax, and now Max. It should happen in front of the bench, with Max's mouth being filled with the shaft of a long stick. Cheers, bu
    Posted by Bruins-Unite[/QUOTE]
    I'd like to see Thornton pull Lapierre's sweater off and throw it in to the stands while the Green Men are chased out of the Garden. Time to get nasty.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

yes time to get real nasty.' Thorton in for paille or kelly. if the game goes south turn em all loose.
     sick of the taunting,diving, and instigating that the refs let go.
    But we know that nhl will do nothing with a Canadien team in the final. THE'RE TOOTHLESS! Poor canadiens haven't had a cup in so long.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Things to do to Maxime LaPierre:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Things to do to Maxime LaPierre : I'd like to see Thornton pull Lapierre's sweater off and throw it in to the stands while the Green Men are chased out of the Garden. Time to get nasty.   
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]
    No. No no. It's time to grow up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

What happened to the unsportmanlike conduct penalty?????????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Just win, and that will shut him up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Just win, and that will shut him up.
    Posted by montecristo[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  Win the game and then who cares about all the bush league moves Vancouver deploys...non story then!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Just win, and that will shut him up.
    Posted by montecristo[/QUOTE]

Is it okay to root for them to win...

and take a pound of flesh while doing it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

A case of "class act" versus "lack of class".  No wonder Vacouver is one of the most disliked teams in the league...

Time to dial up a couple of those crushing open ice hits by Johnny Boychuk...one for Lapierre and one for The Biter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

You need to amend the thread headline to "Things to do to Maxime LaPierre next season" as to do it now plays into his hands, it is exactly what he is hoping for.  Do it next season during a relatively meaningless regular season inter-conference match.  Then send Thornton after him for the pound of flesh. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fellas:  Stop acting like the biggest group of babies I have ever read!  Lapierre TEASED Bergeron.  He have him a hard time.  He didn't slash him.  He didn't elbow him.  He didn't sleep with his mother.  He didn't kill his dog.

HE TEASED HIM.

Jesus, this is so dang embarrassing.  You're crying and swearing revenge all due to someone teasing one of the Bruins.

Relax.  This is pathetic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I don't like ol' Maxipad either but its all in the past folks.
    Time to move on.

Close this thread!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]You need to amend the thread headline to "Things to do to Maxime LaPierre next season" as to do it now plays into his hands, it is exactly what he is hoping for.  Do it next season during a relatively meaningless regular season inter-conference match.  Then send Thornton after him for the pound of flesh. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Nah, let's set em straight now AND win the cup.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdeangel613. Show jdeangel613's posts

Since his teammate has already tasted Bruins fingers, let's give LaPierre a taste of a Bruins knuckle sandwich.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

beat him and his teamates in 4 straight games. done

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Fellas:  Stop acting like the biggest group of babies I have ever read!  Lapierre TEASED Bergeron.  He have him a hard time.  He didn't slash him.  He didn't elbow him.  He didn't sleep with his mother.  He didn't kill his dog. HE TEASED HIM. Jesus, this is so dang embarrassing.  You're crying and swearing revenge all due to someone teasing one of the Bruins. Relax.  This is pathetic.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's perfectly natural when you come across somebody smug and arrogant to want to wipe the smirk off their face.  (a little harder to do when they behind a firewall!!)   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I'D LOVE TO SEE ONE OF THE B'S THROW GLOVES DOWN ON THE ICE AND KICK THE CRAP OUT OF LAPIERRE, THAN PUNK BETTER GET WHAT HE DESERVES TONIGHT FROM ONE OF THE BIG BAD BRUINS!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Douse him in bleu cheese dressing.  That ought to annoy him and distract Burrows.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Who cares about LaPierre?  That's what he's there to do.. be a pest.  How about we knock Burrows teeth out so all he can do is gum all of those "things" he puts into his mouth.

Sections
Shortcuts